Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
marcengels

Post by marcengels »

clockend_tom wrote:86: Arsenal Box office!!!!!
wrong thread, mate!

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

MutleyGooner wrote:
When you arrange to meet someone at LGW airport to handover some footie tickets and you cant find each other. Person at Airport phones person in car to tell them their exact location. Policeman see person in car and fines him £60 and 3 points for using mobile phone whilst driving :banghead: Person in car then meets person at airport and hands over two tickets for match and collects £60 (face value) which he will now have to give to policeman......................That really got on my tits :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Who fucked you about? Anyone off here? Rebel? :wink:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
MutleyGooner wrote:
When you arrange to meet someone at LGW airport to handover some footie tickets and you cant find each other. Person at Airport phones person in car to tell them their exact location. Policeman see person in car and fines him £60 and 3 points for using mobile phone whilst driving :banghead: Person in car then meets person at airport and hands over two tickets for match and collects £60 (face value) which he will now have to give to policeman......................That really got on my tits :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Who fucked you about? Anyone off here? Rebel? :wink:
Clockend Tom was the culprit, not really his fault but we may as well blame him 8)

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

Waterford, the biggest shithole known to mankind :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Deise Gooner wrote:Waterford, the biggest shithole known to mankind :banghead: :banghead:
Waterford is a bit mental.

My missus and I (back when we were dating) went to Waterford for a weekend city break. Stayed in The Bridge Hotel. Anyway first morning there I was nuts in the guts doggy style with the missus when our bedroom door opened and this (not unattractive middle aged woman cleaner) opened the bedroom door and just stood there looking at us.

I looked round and mumbled something like "Sorry, we'll be with you in a minute" and she just stood there, never said a word, just looking. I asked her if she'd mind closing the door on her way out and eventually (after one last long look) she did finally fuck off.

My missus and I just fell around laughing. You know - the dirtbird in me has always wondered if I should have chanced the arm with the missus and suggested the cleaner join us... :lol: :shock: :wink:

Probably would have got kicked in the bojos for my trouble... :(

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Deise Gooner wrote:Waterford, the biggest shithole known to mankind :banghead: :banghead:
Waterford is a bit mental.

My missus and I (back when we were dating) went to Waterford for a weekend city break. Stayed in The Bridge Hotel. Anyway first morning there I was nuts in the guts doggy style with the missus when our bedroom door opened and this (not unattractive middle aged woman cleaner) opened the bedroom door and just stood there looking at us.

I looked round and mumbled something like "Sorry, we'll be with you in a minute" and she just stood there, never said a word, just looking. I asked her if she'd mind closing the door on her way out and eventually (after one last long look) she did finally fuck off.

My missus and I just fell around laughing. You know - the dirtbird in me has always wondered if I should have chanced the arm with the missus and suggested the cleaner join us... :lol: :shock: :wink:

Probably would have got kicked in the bojos for my trouble... :(
She was shocked at how small you were in both sense of the word :wink: :lol:

This Is The Daybreak

Post by This Is The Daybreak »

-People who wear rucksacks in crowded places, just go away...When I am standing at a gig the last thing I need is your stupid rucksack in my face, all you need is your wallet and your phone, what the hell else are you bringing!

-People who film gigs/football matches on their mobile. Just watch the freaking game/gig and enjoy the moment...I am sure nobody will be impressed that you got some blurry figure on your phone

-People who turn up an hour or so late on a regular basis, 10-15 minutes you can understand but what on earth holds you up every time by that long

-People leaving football matches early/Text a steward at Arsenal (Covered frequently)

-Bumping into people you know in public places but dont really like and have to spend an entire bus/train journey making polite chit chat.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

This Is The Daybreak wrote:-People who film gigs/football matches on their mobile. Just watch the freaking game/gig and enjoy the moment...I am sure nobody will be impressed that you got some blurry figure on your phone
There used to be a guy in Club Level who did this. Would video the whole match & then post it on youtube :? Can't seem to find his vids any more, maybe he got busted for copyright lol

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

87. People who use clichés, especially American ones like.... heads up, touch base,.... and basically.... drives me mad.

88. People who eat on buses and tubes.

89. People at the bar, who know that they are not first there, but get served and don't bat an eyelid.... *word censored*.

90. Bar staff who don't know who was at the bar first.... blind *word censored*.

91. People who hark on about their football injuries... DB10.... excepted... :wink:

92. Having to watch Denilson play for The Arsenal....

93. My colleague at work who still puts Talkshite on the office radio, and then when I'm in have to put a different radio station on... (West Ham *word censored*)

94. People who false laugh.... *word censored* off... please...
Last edited by franksav63 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eliogooner

Post by eliogooner »

This Is The Daybreak wrote:-People who wear rucksacks in crowded places, just go away...When I am standing at a gig the last thing I need is your stupid rucksack in my face, all you need is your wallet and your phone, what the hell else are you bringing!

-People who film gigs/football matches on their mobile. Just watch the freaking game/gig and enjoy the moment...I am sure nobody will be impressed that you got some blurry figure on your phone

-People who turn up an hour or so late on a regular basis, 10-15 minutes you can understand but what on earth holds you up every time by that long

-People leaving football matches early/Text a steward at Arsenal (Covered frequently)

-Bumping into people you know in public places but dont really like and have to spend an entire bus/train journey making polite chit chat.
:banghead:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

This Is The Daybreak wrote:-People who wear rucksacks in crowded places, just go away...When I am standing at a gig the last thing I need is your stupid rucksack in my face, all you need is your wallet and your phone, what the hell else are you bringing!

Yes, small talk.... fucking hate it, and why do people have to talk when going up (or down) in a lift.... shut the fuck up....

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

95. People who start a transfer thread on a forum based on hearsay :banghead: :lol:

Sorry Frank

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

96. People with long fucking memories... *word censored*... :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol:

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

franksav63 wrote:96. People with long fucking memories... c**ts... :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol:
It's only 1 year :roll:

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

MegaGooner wrote:
franksav63 wrote:96. People with long fucking memories... c**ts... :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol:
It's only 1 year :roll:
and BTW this isn't the cUnt thread :wink: