Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonersid

Post by goonersid »

61 When someone is being served in a shop (usually a woman), then look totally surprised when it is time to pay for their item.
Then start looking for their purse which is buried at the bottom of their handbag, and then proceed to try to pay by using up all their spare change.
GET A FUCKING MOVE ON BITCH!!!!

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

MegaGooner wrote:Well intentioned Sid, but this is starting to look like another cunt thread :? :shock: :lol:
Its a good thread, we should try and refrain from actual *word censored* names just what they do.

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

People who log onto an internet forum to ask a stupid question that takes them 3 paragraphs to ask when they could just as easily typed 3 or 4 words into Google and got the answer in a minute or two. Google it you lazy fucker :banghead:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Queueing up in a cafe waiting to order a full English and the *word censored* in front of you starts wanting to swap beans for tomatoes and then to make matters worse wants to haggle over the fucking price :banghead: :banghead:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

65) This woman with one crutch (which she doesn't even need cause she walks with it off the foor sometimes) who gets on the bus at Arnos Grove swimming pool bus stop and then watch as people stand up for her to sit down, she has the cheek to sit down then press the bell and get off a Arnos Grove station (The VERY next stop which is a two min walk) feck off you stupid slag!!! :evil:

66) Turkish girls on the bus who think its normal to dress like whores and talk in their language at the top of their voice for the whole fucking bus to here.

67) dickheads playing their music out loud on trains and buses.

68) Almost 95% of the people in my college.

69) People who get in my way.

70) People *more so spud fans* who think they know more about my football team then I do. :roll: fuck off and go cry over your own team fucktard.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The current fucking obsession with numbering everything! :evil:

:wink:

And;

Junkies - please fuck off and die you sub human scum. The information that Heroin is highly addictive, will ruin your life, your family's lives, your health and will eventually kill you has been around since at least the 1970's you fucking self pitying, selfish dirty knacker bastards.

The stupid vapid bitch that gets on my train everyday and yaps her dim little head off on her mobile to her fucking arsehole of a boyfriend for 45 minutes and then as we pull into her station she says "Ok babes - see you in five minutes". WAIT THE 50 MINUTES YOU FUCKING CRUNT! WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR FUCKING DAY AT WORK YOU STUPID BITCH!

Twats that call their spouses "babes". :evil:

Bald arseholes that think growing a smig or goatee somehow distracts from the fact they are bald arseholes.

Spanish fucking tourists in Dublin. It should be illegal for 50 to 60 Spanish teenagers to take up a whole footpath standing still whilst yacking loudly and trying desperately to look both cool and bored. Fucko Offo.

People that work dealing with the public but don't speak the fucking local language - perfectly demonstrated by the Chinese guy that lost the rag with me in Supermacs burger joint a few years ago because he couldn't speak English and thus I hadn't a clue what the fuck he was on about!

Burger joint managers that put staff on the counter that can't speak English. Let them cook the fucking burgers you twats.

Cafes that serve up half cooked runny as shite fried eggs. At least cook the whites you bastards!! (I feel your pain, Percy)

People that overcomplicate simple jobs because they think it makes them look good to senior managers when in reality all it does is make other people's jobs more difficult you prick Steven!! :evil: :wink:

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

Wankers waving at the SSN cameras while on the phone on transfer deadline day... Bunch of pikeys!!!

paperclip

Post by paperclip »

82) People who say "can I get" when ordering something in a bar/cafe/restaurant etc.

It's "can I have" you absoulte arsehole.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

83-Old people on computers moaning about the world

Fuck off no-one cares what you think you piss monkey

8) :wink:

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

84. People who advertise the fact that they live on Green Lanes, as if it's something of which to be proud.

:roll: 8)

Henry Norris 1913

marcengels wrote:84. People who advertise the fact that they live on Green Lanes, as if it's something of which to be proud.

85- Tennis Clique members.

as if I care that you fist old men :roll: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
marcengels wrote:84. People who advertise the fact that they live on Green Lanes, as if it's something of which to be proud.

People that try and groom old men by playing hard to get. :evil:

Scum. Sub human scum. :wink:

Henry Norris 1913

DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

People that try and groom old men by playing hard to get. :evil:

Scum. Sub human scum. :wink:
grooming marcangels? :shock:

the groomer has become the groomed 8)

clockend_tom

Post by clockend_tom »

86: Arsenal Box office!!!!!

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

clockend_tom wrote:86: Arsenal Box office!!!!!
When you arrange to meet someone at LGW airport to handover some footie tickets and you cant find each other. Person at Airport phones person in car to tell them their exact location. Policeman see person in car and fines him £60 and 3 points for using mobile phone whilst driving :banghead: Person in car then meets person at airport and hands over two tickets for match and collects £60 (face value) which he will now have to give to policeman......................That really got on my tits :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: