Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:06 pm

Go around YOU! You must be joking I'd need a Motorbike with a Full Tank of Petrol and then MAYBE!!!... You FAT CUNTT!"
:coffeespit:

Superb mate. :lol: 8)

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

The M25 mfkers who stay on the first lane in the morning rush hour and evening rush hour.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

[quote=Rian1
The M25 mfkers who stay on the first lane in the morning rush hour and evening rush hour.
[/quote]

Agree totally mate, makes me stay in the furthest overtaking lane to keep away from them, luckily theres never more than two or three cars in that inner lane, they all join me in avoiding them :barscarf:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Theoperator wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:34 pm
[quote=Rian1
Agree totally mate, makes me stay in the furthest overtaking lane to keep away from them, luckily theres never more than two or three cars in that inner lane, they all join me in avoiding them :barscarf:
[/quote]

Not that I’m late to work, I get there an hour and half before but it pi*ses me off when I’m tying to overtake and there’s a fkn car in that lane going the SAME SPEED as the one I’m overtaking. Won’t budge either even if I honk. Sometimes I get fed up (well, once every morning) and when I swerve 3rd lane to clear the 2 fuckers to go back to 1st lane they proceed to flash me. Like.. why didn’t your dumbass move so I could’ve gone past 2 minutes ago you ****

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

The disengenous "HALFORDS" adverts

We fit wiper blades from £ 2.00 and we fit batteries from £ 15.00 . We fit bulbs at a charge from £ 2.50 to £5.95.

No they don't that's what they charge on top of the price of the component . Try your local independant who probably will do it f.o.c.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The 5 gangster scumbags on the tram to the train station yesterday evening. These late30something cùnts were the real deal. Covered in jail tats (guns and knives mostly on their necks and heads, tear under the left eye, "ACAB" on the knuckles). :censored:

Sitting there loudly banging on about how many kids each had to whatever number of birds and how "the social" was paying for it all. The record holder? He had 12 kids by 5 different women apparently. :censored:

My taxes are paying for these subhuman dirt bags. :censored: :evil:

One was laughing about the fact one of the other cùnts had just got out of prison that morning. Turned out the fucker had done 3 years. Orignally it had been 2 years but the judge gave him an extra year for "shanking a lad in the yard".

Then at one tram stop two complete bitch "security guards" started to get on, saw the fucking reservoir dogs, and promptly didn't get on. Now if you've ever travelled on a Dublin tram you'll know that these "security guards" are 90% east European ex-military who act like they are hard bastards dressed in black combat gear and kevlar vests. Cowardly cùnts is all they are. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:12 am
The 5 gangster scumbags on the tram to the train station yesterday evening. These late30something cùnts were the real deal. Covered in jail tats (guns and knives mostly on their necks and heads, tear under the left eye, "ACAB" on the knuckles). :censored:

Sitting there loudly banging on about how many kids each had to whatever number of birds and how "the social" was paying for it all. The record holder? He had 12 kids by 5 different women apparently. :censored:

One was laughing about the fact one of the other cùnts had just got out of prison that morning. Turned out the fucker had done 3 years. Orignally it had been 2 years but the judge gave him an extra year for "shanking a lad in the yard".

Then at one tram stop two complete bitch "security guards" started to get on, saw the fucking reservoir dogs, and promptly didn't get on. Now if you've ever travelled on a Dublin tram you'll know that these "security guards" are 90% east European ex-military who act like they are hard bastards dressed in black combat gear and kevlar vests. Cowardly cùnts is all they are. :censored:
Probably on their way home from an honest day's work for an honest day's pay..
As you say we are paying for them and their lifestyle and their offspring. Contribute nothing to society except intimidation. I lost my job in 2011 and had to sign on in Tallaght..To see these young men strut in with their designer runers and I phones.Not queuing like us poor folk, moaning loudly if they were delayed and being generally menacing.
The oned thst do time are represented in court by Free Legal Aid Solicitors who tell stories about their client is hoping to travel or get an apprenticeship and a custodial sentence would mitigate against that. Never mind the fact he threatened/spat at the arresting Garda and he has forty something previous convictions.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:40 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:12 am

Probably on their way home from an honest day's work for an honest day's pay..
As you say we are paying for them and their lifestyle and their offspring. Contribute nothing to society except intimidation. I lost my job in 2011 and had to sign on in Tallaght..To see these young men strut in with their designer runers and I phones.Not queuing like us poor folk, moaning loudly if they were delayed and being generally menacing.
The oned thst do time are represented in court by Free Legal Aid Solicitors who tell stories about their client is hoping to travel or get an apprenticeship and a custodial sentence would mitigate against that. Never mind the fact he threatened/spat at the arresting Garda and he has forty something previous convictions.
Yep the cùnts are always "about to start an apprenticeship". :censored:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Devious supermarket pricing ,weights and quality and recently trying to sell you meat that's best before the day you buy it !
Cuuuuunnnnnnttttts !

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Going cross country for a funeral. Cheapest way to get from Norfolk to Plymouth is to drive . Public transport is a joke

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

People who don’t wash their hands after they’ve been to the toilet
I’m working on a site in Dublin at the minute and virtually no one (apart from our lads) wash their fucking hands
I’ve also seen dirty bastards not even taking their work gloves off when taking a piss (saves washing their hands I suppose)
Question for any free staters on here, is this common place down south ?

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Common everywhere , I have followed people out of toilets in supermarkets and watched go straight over to vegetables and handle them . Fortunately I am a carnivour.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:30 pm
I’m working on a site in Dublin at the minute and virtually no one (apart from our lads) wash their fucking hands
I’ve also seen dirty bastards not even taking their work gloves off when taking a piss (saves washing their hands I suppose)
Absolutely not. And if you are on a Dublin site most of those around you are Polish. :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:30 pm
Yep, one of my pet peeves too - have even witnessed people coming out of the traps in supermarkets and not wash their hands :evil:

Waiting for a door to be utilised that you don’t have to touch with your nice clean hands after some dirty bastard has just left without washing theirs ( foot button operated will be fine)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Had a Brexit related meeting with a government department yesterday and they brought along this fucking blond 20-something snowflake cùnt that wore her sulky entitlement like a badge of honour. Probably the closest I've ever come to throat punching a colleague in a meeting or a woman.... :shock: :|

She just had a face that said "punch me".

She also contributed sweet fuck all to said meeting obviously having not done her research. I can only guess one of the fat old fuckers on the other side of the table was banging the vacuous bitch. :censored: