Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28893
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by OneBardGooner »

pps:




Image















Image












Image

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48146
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:16 pm


Image
Hahaha absolute faceplant :coffeespit: :lol: :lol:

Can anyone confirm if these cyclist cùnts were all seriously injured? Please? :lol:

User avatar
goonersid
Posts: 7789
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:40 am
Location: DERRY CITY

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by goonersid »

Cyclists, c u n t s indeed!
I deliberately have one of the windscreen wash jets on my car angled to miss the windscreen, so I can spray the c u n t s with screen wash as I overtake them! :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48146
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:25 pm
Cyclists, c u n t s indeed!
I deliberately have one of the windscreen wash jets on my car angled to miss the windscreen, so I can spray the c u n t s with screen wash as I overtake them! :lol:
Oh that is fucking magical. :lol: 8)

How have I not thought of that? :rubchin: :oops:

My missus is going to ask some questions when she catches me pissing in my cars wash jet reservoir. :D

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:13 am
goonersid wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:25 pm
Cyclists, c u n t s indeed!
I deliberately have one of the windscreen wash jets on my car angled to miss the windscreen, so I can spray the c u n t s with screen wash as I overtake them! :lol:
Oh that is fucking magical. :lol: 8)

How have I not thought of that? :rubchin: :oops:

My missus is going to ask some questions when she catches me pissing in my cars wash jet reservoir. :D
:lol:

Not a chance, she'll just be chuffed silly that you've moved on from pissing in the corner of her living room :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48146
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:36 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:13 am
goonersid wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:25 pm
Cyclists, c u n t s indeed!
I deliberately have one of the windscreen wash jets on my car angled to miss the windscreen, so I can spray the c u n t s with screen wash as I overtake them! :lol:
Oh that is fucking magical. :lol: 8)

How have I not thought of that? :rubchin: :oops:

My missus is going to ask some questions when she catches me pissing in my cars wash jet reservoir. :D
:lol:

Not a chance, she'll just be chuffed silly that you've moved on from pissing in the corner of her living room :lol:
:lol:

Also the whole dragging my naked shit-stained ass around the carpet like a dog with worms is starting to get to her. Fussy bitch. :roll:

:D

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:38 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:36 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:13 am
goonersid wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:25 pm
Cyclists, c u n t s indeed!
I deliberately have one of the windscreen wash jets on my car angled to miss the windscreen, so I can spray the c u n t s with screen wash as I overtake them! :lol:
Oh that is fucking magical. :lol: 8)

How have I not thought of that? :rubchin: :oops:

My missus is going to ask some questions when she catches me pissing in my cars wash jet reservoir. :D
:lol:

Not a chance, she'll just be chuffed silly that you've moved on from pissing in the corner of her living room :lol:
:lol:

Also the whole dragging my naked shit-stained ass around the carpet like a dog with worms is starting to get to her. Fussy bitch. :roll:

:D

That's women for you mate they're all the same :lol:

Well apart from these modern day women some of whom apparently have dicks :shock: #you'renotgenderconfusedyou'reabloke

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48146
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

Culchie beggars on Dublin streets. One of the 6 toe bastards asked me for 50 euro today. :shock:

Fucking hell mate cool your jets and take a reality check. Start off at a fiver at least. :lol:

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5822
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:58 pm
Culchie beggars on Dublin streets. One of the 6 toe bastards asked me for 50 euro today. :shock:

Fucking hell mate cool your jets and take a reality check. Start off at a fiver at least. :lol:
Have never seen a culchie one..just lots of Romas. God some of them are aggressive.

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28893
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by OneBardGooner »

Having once worked in the Homeless Department, we always had a rule NEVER give anyone Money as it goes on drugs or Booze - So when I can afford it I will offer to buy them some food and a Hot /Cold Drink....They are usually grateful etc especially on the cold mornings...

two weeks ago a bloke asked me for 'Spare change' I was on my way to the office (it was 8am) so I asked him if he'd eaten, he said 'no', so i offered to buy him some food & a drink.. from Greggs about 10 yards away.. he said 'If I wanted food I'd steal some, I want "MONEY!", ...I just walked on....

:?

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by Jock Gooner »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10259687/ ... al-health/

This pri.ck is going to be allowed to vote in December - yes really :banghead:

He's a walking advertisement for increasing the voting age not reducing it ffs.

The Arsenal Way
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:08 pm
Location: Victoria Park, Perth, WA

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:49 pm
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10259687/ ... al-health/

This pri.ck is going to be allowed to vote in December - yes really :banghead:

He's a walking advertisement for increasing the voting age not reducing it ffs.



Ha, ha, ha.
I like one of the tweets on that item.

'You can educate a fool, but you can't make him think'

User avatar
goonersid
Posts: 7789
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:40 am
Location: DERRY CITY

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by goonersid »

Paper that won’t burn, was trying to light the stove the other day with an envelope!
It just smouldered and wouldn’t ignite :banghead:
Also, getting dressed in the morning ! I always either put something on back to front or inside out, I especially hate putting on my socks :banghead:

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28893
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:08 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:49 pm
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10259687/ ... al-health/

This pri.ck is going to be allowed to vote in December - yes really :banghead:

He's a walking advertisement for increasing the voting age not reducing it ffs.



Ha, ha, ha.
I like one of the tweets on that item.

'You can educate a fool, but you can't make him think'
f ever there was a case for Youthenasia that's him right there . Arrogant little prick...How many brave young boys went to fight and never came home, so that he would have the chance and freedom to be able to say such immature, ill-educated things.

He needs a good shoeing till his lone brain cells drowns in its own blood.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48146
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:49 pm
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10259687/ ... al-health/

This pri.ck is going to be allowed to vote in December - yes really :banghead:

He's a walking advertisement for increasing the voting age not reducing it ffs.
Jesus Christ that kid is fucked in the head stupid. :roll:

Post Reply