MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
augie

Post by augie »

If finsbury started this thread looking for reassurance then he sure as hell aint getting what he was hoping for - this of course is in complete contrast to his gf who you guys think will be getting loads of it in ibiza :lol: :lol:

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

I doubt she cheating but who knows. She used to be very p*ssed when i went football, now im wondering why is she so easy about it. is it because she's finally accepted it or because she someone knocking it up when im away.....

doubt it anyway. but i may be phoning a bit more when on away days.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:If finsbury started this thread looking for reassurance then he sure as hell aint getting what he was hoping for - this of course is in complete contrast to his gf who you guys think will be getting loads of it in ibiza :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Just hope the spanish waiters that will be banging away next week aint Barca fans FPG doesnt want to get fucked over by Barca twice this summer :?

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

augie wrote:If finsbury started this thread looking for reassurance then he sure as hell aint getting what he was hoping for - this of course is in complete contrast to his gf who you guys think will be getting loads of it in ibiza :lol: :lol:
Truth is there is doubt. I started the thread becasue i really can do with a holiday. but again ive put Arsenal FC first. so im p*ssed i aint going nowhere and double P*ssed she is in that enviroment.
Last edited by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Babu

Post by Babu »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:
Next thing i noticed since meeting this new girl at her work place, she drinks a bit more and her acts in bedroom have been amazing. (no complaints)
Of course on the other hand maybe she's already having a bit on the side with her friend from work, so maybe when she gets back you can have a bit of a ménage à trois.

Ibiza is pretty big with the gay/lezzer scene, so maybe it's a double result!

Season ticket plus three in a bed!

Well done mate!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Just hope for your sake she practices safe sex, or anal as it's otherwise known :wink:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

I must say I do fancy a bit of anal tonight.

goonersid

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by goonersid »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:Heres to hoping my season ticket was worth the sacrafice of a holiday ive been promising for 2 years.
I fear this was a very unwise gamble FPG, now you are going to get fucked over and have the piss taken out of you by both AFC and your girlfriend. :lol:

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

Is this the same girl who broke up with you a couple of seasons ago when you renewed your season ticket? :?

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

It always makes me laugh when chicks play up about football.

They sure as hell better not have any hobbies that cost them money or they can fuck right off

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

LDB wrote:It always makes me laugh when chicks play up about football.

They sure as hell better not have any hobbies that cost them money or they can fuck right off
Dont worry mate, this one doesnt- she just enjoys getting loads of spanish cock and, since she can combine that with a holiday, its effectively free

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

safcftm wrote:

Dont worry mate, this one doesnt- she just enjoys getting loads of spanish cock and, since she can combine that with a holiday, its effectively free
Looks like its just us two on the onlinegooner Ibiza trip safcftm with fitty and nicey :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

RobbieVP

Post by RobbieVP »

when she gets back and starts showing you some new moves youll know...u need to decide whether to accept her indiscretions and enjoy the action or feck her off...either way u must know this...she will cheat!

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

RobbieVP wrote:when she gets back and starts showing you some new moves youll know...u need to decide whether to accept her indiscretions and enjoy the action or feck her off...either way u must know this...she will cheat!
And it doesn't even matter how fucking ugly she is, cos even ugly birds get shagged on hols. :lol:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

flash gunner wrote:
safcftm wrote:

Looks like its just us two on the onlinegooner Ibiza trip safcftm with fitty and nicey :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:lol: just hope we can fight our way to them through the crowds of spaniards with their cocks out, their apartments going to be crammed