MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
User avatar
Nos89
Posts: 3476
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by Nos89 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:50 pm
olgitgooner wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:31 pm
I have to say say that the piss taking element of this forum was honed to perfection in the "old days". :D
The golden days. 2007-2010ish. Every thread ended in a pair of tits, piss taking, accusations of homosexuality, enjoying tennis or accusations of being homosexual whilst playing tennis.
Stopped watching Wimbledon after the tennis banter on this forum. Back in the days before every thread turned into a Wenger out moan.

User avatar
flash gunner
Posts: 29261
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Armchairsville. FACT.

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by flash gunner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:10 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:08 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:50 pm
olgitgooner wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:31 pm
I have to say say that the piss taking element of this forum was honed to perfection in the "old days". :D
The golden days. 2007-2010ish. Every thread ended in a pair of tits, piss taking, accusations of homosexuality, enjoying tennis or accusations of being homosexual whilst playing tennis.
Yup! <sigh> those were the days when Euphemism's were as Blunt as a Flying Mallet. :D

And remember that Hitler in the Bunker thing that DB did about the Oirish....that was quality.... :barscarf:
Where's that one? Bring it back. Where's the 'Great farts of our time' thread? Where's the Wanker emoticon gone? Fuck me, what's become of us?
The butter thread :cry:

User avatar
Herd
Posts: 6190
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:00 am

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by Herd »

Superb thread ,days of fun with it back in the day !

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47657
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:10 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:08 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:50 pm
olgitgooner wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:31 pm
I have to say say that the piss taking element of this forum was honed to perfection in the "old days". :D
The golden days. 2007-2010ish. Every thread ended in a pair of tits, piss taking, accusations of homosexuality, enjoying tennis or accusations of being homosexual whilst playing tennis.
Yup! <sigh> those were the days when Euphemism's were as Blunt as a Flying Mallet. :D

And remember that Hitler in the Bunker thing that DB did about the Oirish....that was quality.... :barscarf:
Where's that one? Bring it back. Where's the 'Great farts of our time' thread? Where's the Wanker emoticon gone? Fuck me, what's become of us?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16974&hilit=Gooner+the+movie

Doesn't make that much sense now, but at the time we were plagued with alter-egos, Wayno and Gus had left and come back, all kinds of shit.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47657
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by DB10GOONER »

I found the sequel too....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17389&hilit=Gooner+the+movie

But looks like the youtube cúnts took it down.... :roll:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47657
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by DB10GOONER »

My favourite was the Barndoor one just because the dubbing fitted so well...

https://youtu.be/_eqtp5t2sNQ

:D

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28568
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:56 am
I found the sequel too....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17389&hilit=Gooner+the+movie

But looks like the youtube cúnts took it down.... :roll:
:coffeespit: . :coffeespit: .:coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :coffeespit:

Ohhh my fuckin' sides...I laughed so LOUD and LONG at my desk in my lunch break they all came out of the kitchen area to see what was going on..Oh! Fuckk I think I've ruptured a testicle....:coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :coffeespit:


That bit about 'It's okay Dicko we all know you're the only real mod' and then

"There goes spunky ear they'll say"

I mean...

You deserve an Oscar for that mate! :hail: :hail: :hail: :cheers:

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28568
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:56 am
I found the sequel too....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17389&hilit=Gooner+the+movie

But looks like the youtube cúnts took it down.... :roll:
:coffeespit: I'd almost forgotten about this one... :barscarf:

So it's True Swale is propping up the Tarmac end of the Blackstock Road. :lol: :wink:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6471
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by StuartL »

Hadn’t seen them so thanks,made my evening :shock: :D

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47657
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:56 am
I found the sequel too....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17389&hilit=Gooner+the+movie

But looks like the youtube cúnts took it down.... :roll:
:coffeespit: I'd almost forgotten about this one... :barscarf:

So it's True Swale is propping up the Tarmac end of the Blackstock Road. :lol: :wink:
Can you watch that one???? The sequel?? I get a message saying it's no longer available.... :?

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28568
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:07 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:56 am
I found the sequel too....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17389&hilit=Gooner+the+movie

But looks like the youtube cúnts took it down.... :roll:
:coffeespit: I'd almost forgotten about this one... :barscarf:

So it's True Swale is propping up the Tarmac end of the Blackstock Road. :lol: :wink:
Can you watch that one???? The sequel?? I get a message saying it's no longer available.... :?
Yes mate - it worked okay for me - The Baseball Bat debate was very errrmmm "Interesting and Very Entertaining" :lol:

User avatar
Henry Norris 1913
Posts: 8370
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Is his girlfriend STILL on holiday? :shock:

I'm afraid she's probably taken more sausage than king jason and OneBardGooner all together :(

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47657
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:58 pm
Is his girlfriend STILL on holiday? :shock:

I'm afraid she's probably taken more sausage than king jason and OneBardGooner all together :(
Mate, she's taken so much cock that when she breathes, little spunk bubbles inflate and deflate out of her nostrils. :lol:

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28568
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:58 pm
Is his girlfriend STILL on holiday? :shock:

I'm afraid she's probably taken more man sausage up the kyber pass than king jason and StuartL all together :(
Yeah that StuartL is well dodgy. :roll: :wink:

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28568
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:00 pm
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:58 pm
Is his girlfriend STILL on holiday? :shock:

I'm afraid she's probably taken more sausage than king jason and OneBardGooner all together :(
Mate, she's taken so much cock that when she breathes, little spunk bubbles inflate and deflate out of her nostrils. :lol:
I thought that was Brazillian GoonerHe/She ! :?

Post Reply