Andy Gray replaced by Alan Smith

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Barriecuda wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:FIFA is the work of the devil!!! Pro Evolution Soccer is the true path!!!
:lol: :lol: :wink:
A few years ago absolutely, but you're in denial if you think FIFA isn't the better product right now.
You could be right mate,I haven't played FIFA in years

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Barriecuda wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:FIFA is the work of the devil!!! Pro Evolution Soccer is the true path!!!
A few years ago absolutely, but you're in denial if you think FIFA isn't the better product right now.
09 ain't great, 10 is good, 11 is very good, 12 sounds very very promising.

PES has been declining since PES6, which is still one of my favorite games all-time (was playing it last night even lol). I recently played the newest one... how far the series has fallen :cry:

SurreyGooner

Post by SurreyGooner »

Barriecuda wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Barriecuda wrote:

PES has been declining since PES6, which is still one of my favorite games all-time (was playing it last night even lol). I recently played the newest one... how far the series has fallen :cry:
PES 3 was my favourite, all the fifas were terrible till a few years ago, Fifa 11 would be a lot better if the EA servers weren't so bad

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

SurreyGooner wrote:
Barriecuda wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Barriecuda wrote:

PES 3 was my favourite, all the fifas were terrible till a few years ago, Fifa 11 would be a lot better if the EA servers weren't so bad
I've given up on online, I'm far too picky about technical play/timing to enjoy gaming. Until technology develops to a state where online is "lagless" I just don't feel like I can play competitively over the internet. For fun, sure, but I'm too damn competitive for my own good.

This doesn't apply to just FIFA either.

merson_is_god

Post by merson_is_god »

Gotta signed framed photo of Alan Smith scoring in the CWC Final in my bar/spare room in my flat....great moment!!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

merson_is_god wrote:Gotta signed framed photo of Alan Smith scoring in the CWC Final in my bar/spare room in my flat....great moment!!
Selling it? :? :wink:

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

flash gunner wrote:
merson_is_god wrote:Gotta signed framed photo of Alan Smith scoring in the CWC Final in my bar/spare room in my flat....great moment!!
Selling it? :? :wink:
:lol:

Should be worth a mint in 20 years when it eventually arrives.

:wink:

Another beer, barman.

:barscarf: