What did you do today?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

What did you do today?

Did an honest day's work
50%
Sat on the Online Gooner making in-jokes all day
9%
Made loads of cups of tea for the boys in the factory
5%
Molested loads of goats
36%

Total votes: 22

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Finished work last night at 11 woke up at 0500 ready for wales game, no water due to burst main, (oirish jcb driver getting revenge in my opinion) work at 1000 in work early for shower. Long day till 2000.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Watched both rugby games. Now to work all day and working as well Sunday morning. Still, have CFC and Norwich to pay for so well worth it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Earned €2000 (per day) managing some rock stars accounts at my bank, then flew first class to NYC and hung out at the VIP room in some clubs and had some actors send me over caviar and shampers, then flew on Travolta's private jet out to Hong Kong and hung out with some of my minted mates on a yacht and stuff. Yeah, just another day in FrankButcher/Herd world!

Certainly didn't post on here when I was supposedly doing all that shit either!!

:barscarf:

:lol: :wink:

Bergkamp-Genius

Post by Bergkamp-Genius »

DB10GOONER wrote:Earned €2000 (per day) managing some rock stars accounts at my bank, then flew first class to NYC and hung out at the VIP room in some clubs and had some actors send me over caviar and shampers, then flew on Travolta's private jet out to Hong Kong and hung out with some of my minted mates on a yacht and stuff. Yeah, just another day in FrankButcher/Herd world!

Certainly didn't post on here when I was supposedly doing all that shit either!!

:lol: :lol:

I'm surprised we didn't bump in to each other... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bergkamp-Genius wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Earned €2000 (per day) managing some rock stars accounts at my bank, then flew first class to NYC and hung out at the VIP room in some clubs and had some actors send me over caviar and shampers, then flew on Travolta's private jet out to Hong Kong and hung out with some of my minted mates on a yacht and stuff. Yeah, just another day in FrankButcher/Herd world!

I'm surprised we didn't bump in to each other... :lol:

biglunn

Post by biglunn »

I'm jealous! Some of you lead such interesting lives!

I'm laid up in bed feeling rotten fighting off manflu & chest infection :(

Still... with the missus at work, I'm testing my new super fast fibre optic broadband breaking new records downloading movies and going thru Kleenex at an alarming rate

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

biglunn wrote:I'm jealous! Some of you lead such interesting lives!

I'm laid up in bed feeling rotten fighting off manflu & chest infection :(

Still... with the missus at work, I'm testing my new super fast fibre optic broadband breaking new records downloading movies and going thru Kleenex at an alarming rate
:lol:

You are truly blessed. 8)

:wink:

ahandle

Post by ahandle »

arguing with sky and bt to get my phone line setup properly...so tired of speaking to a wall, they keep saying 72 hrs and it will work then after 72 hrs of course nothing...hope they get it together soon.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

ahandle wrote:arguing with sky and bt to get my phone line setup properly...so tired of speaking to a wall, they keep saying 72 hrs and it will work then after 72 hrs of course nothing...hope they get it together soon.
You need to buy a gun. Go to the Sky offices and kill everyone. Start with Jamie Redkrapp. But make sure you get Gary Neville and that "Kammy" twat too. 8)

Last edited by DB10GOONER on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
ahandle wrote:arguing with sky and bt to get my phone line setup properly...so tired of speaking to a wall, they keep saying 72 hrs and it will work then after 72 hrs of course nothing...hope they get it together soon.
You need to buy a gun. Go to the Sky offices and kill everyone. Start with Jamie Redkrapp. But make sure you get Gary Neville and that "Kammy" twat too. 8)

:barscarf: 8)