LeftfootlegendGooner's Friday joke thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: LeftfootlegendGooner's Friday joke thread

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Postman wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:43 am
Saw 2 blind men fighting yesterday,
Didn't know how to stop them fighting,
So I shouted "I'm supporting the one with the knife"
They both stopped & ran away.
:lol:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Just walked past a Game shop and saw a French footballer playing on the Nintendo!

Yep, I'm pretty sure it was Thierry on Wii :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:48 pm
Just walked past a Game shop and saw a French footballer playing on the Nintendo!

:shock:

That's.... that's so bad it's actually quite good ! :lol:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:26 pm
CloakedGooner wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:48 pm

:shock:

That's.... that's so bad it's actually quite good ! :lol:

:-P

LeftfootlegendGooner

When my girlfriend winds me up I look at her through a fork and pretends she's in prison.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

"We took this small company because it's a start-up British business that has a credible plan."

The government's decision to award a ferry contract to a firm that doesn't have any ships as part of its no-deal Brexit planning is defended by Transport Secretary Chris Grayling. https://t.co/zKBLPzNHjb

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yossel Zelkovitz worked in a Polish pickle factory.

For many years he had a powerful desire to put his penis in the pickle slicer.

Unable to stand it any longer, he sought professional help from the factory psychologist.

After six months, the therapist gave up. He advised Yossel to go ahead and do it or he would probably never have any peace of mind.

The next day he came home from work very early. His wife, Sacha, became alarmed and wanted to know what had happened. Yossel tearfully confessed his tormenting desire to put his penis in the pickle slicer. He went on to explain that today he finally went ahead and did it, and he was immediately fired.

Sacha gasped and ran over to her husband. She quickly yanked down his pants and shorts only to find a normal, completely intact penis. She looked up and said, "I don't understand. What about the pickle slicer?"

Yossel replied, "I think she got fired, too."

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

An Afghan, an Albanian, an Algerian, an American, an Andorran, an Angolan, an Antiguans, an Argentine, an Armenian, an Australian, an Austrian, an Azerbaijani, a Bahamian, a Bahraini, a Bangladeshi, a Barbadian, a Barbudans, a Batswanan, a Belarusian, a Belgian, a Belizean, a Beninese, a Bhutanese, a Bolivian, a Bosnian, a Brazilian, a Brit, a Bruneian, a Bulgarian, a Burkinabe, a Burmese, a Burundian, a Cambodian, a Cameroonian, a Canadian, a Cape Verdean, a Central African, a Chadian, a Chilean, a Chinese, a Colombian, a Comoran, a Congolese, a Costa Rican, a Croatian, a Cuban, a Cypriot, a Czech, a Dane, a Djibouti, a Dominican, a Dutchman, an East Timorese, an Ecuadorean, an Egyptian, an Emirian, an Equatorial Guinean, an Eritrean, an Estonian, an Ethiopian, a Fijian, a Filipino, a Finn, a Frenchman, a Gabonese, a Gambian, a Georgian, a German, a Ghanaian, a Greek, a Grenadian, a Guatemalan, a Guinea-Bissauan, a Guinean, a Guyanese, a Haitian, a Herzegovinian, a Honduran, a Hungarian, an I-Kiribati, an Icelander, an Indian, an Indonesian, an Iranian, an Iraqi, an Irishman, an Israeli, an Italian, an Ivorian, a Jamaican, a Japanese, a Jordanian, a Kazakhstani, a Kenyan, a Kittian and Nevisian, a Kuwaiti, a Kyrgyz, a Laotian, a Latvian, a Lebanese, a Liberian, a Libyan, a Liechtensteiner, a Lithuanian, a Luxembourger, a Macedonian, a Malagasy, a Malawian, a Malaysian, a Maldivan, a Malian, a Maltese, a Marshallese, a Mauritanian, a Mauritian, a Mexican, a Micronesian, a Moldovan, a Monacan, a Mongolian, a Moroccan, a Mosotho, a Motswana, a Mozambican, a Namibian, a Nauruan, a Nepalese, a New Zealander, a Nicaraguan, a Nigerian, a Nigerien, a North Korean, a Northern Irishman, a Norwegian, an Omani, a Pakistani, a Palauan, a Palestinian, a Panamanian, a Papua New Guinean, a Paraguayan, a Peruvian, a Pole, a Portuguese, a Qatari, a Romanian, a Russian, a Rwandan, a Saint Lucian, a Salvadoran, a Samoan, a San Marinese, a Sao Tomean, a Saudi, a Scot, a Senegalese, a Serbian, a Seychellois, a SierraLeonean, a Singaporean, a Slovakian, a Slovenian, a Solomon Islander, a Somali, a South African, a South Korean, a Spaniard, a Sri Lankan, a Sudanese, a Surinamer, a Swazi, a Swede, a Swiss, a Syrian, a Tajik, a Tanzanian, a Togolese, a Tongan, a Trinidadian or Tobagonian, a Tunisian, a Turk, a Tuvaluan, a Ugandan, a Ukrainian, a Uruguayan, a Uzbekistani, a Venezuelan, a Vietnamese, a Welshman, a Yemenite, a Zambian and a Zimbabwean...

all go to a posh nightclub ..................................

The doorman stops them and says "sorry I can’t let you in without a Thai".

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:21 pm

Unable to stand it any longer, he sought professional help from the factory psychologist.

After six months, the therapist gave up. He advised Yossel to go ahead and do it or he would probably never have any peace of mind.

The next day he came home from work very early. His wife, Sacha, became alarmed and wanted to know what had happened. Yossel tearfully confessed his tormenting desire to put his penis in the pickle slicer. He went on to explain that today he finally went ahead and did it, and he was immediately fired.

Sacha gasped and ran over to her husband. She quickly yanked down his pants and shorts only to find a normal, completely intact penis. She looked up and said, "I don't understand. What about the pickle slicer?"

Can mods be warned over putting up jokes that are not from this century ? If not then they bloody well should be :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:17 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Can mods be warned over putting up jokes that are not from this century ? If not then they bloody well should be :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

In the cemetery I saw 4 men carrying a coffin round and round.

3 hours later I saw the same men with the same coffin and i thought to myself "they've lost the fuckin plot"

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

A brave woman to go to a fancy dress party as this. :D

Postman

Post by Postman »

Paddy and Murphy fancy a Pint but only have a £1 between them. Paddy goes off and buys a sausage.
Murphy says are You mad? Now we're skint! Come on says Paddy follow Me.
They go into the pub order two pints and drink them before they pay. Paddy shoves the Sausage through the zipper of his Jeans and tells Murphy to get down on his Knee's and suck it. The Barman go's berserk and throws them out.
10 pubs and 10 pints later Murphy says..
'I cant do this any more, my Knee's are sore and I'm pissed.
How do you think i feel? Says Paddy, I can't even remember which Pub I lost the Sausage in!?

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Postman wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:31 am
Paddy and Murphy fancy a Pint but only have a £1 between them. Paddy goes off and buys a sausage.
Murphy says are You mad? Now we're skint! Come on says Paddy follow Me.
They go into the pub order two pints and drink them before they pay. Paddy shoves the Sausage through the zipper of his Jeans and tells Murphy to get down on his Knee's and suck it. The Barman go's berserk and throws them out.
10 pubs and 10 pints later Murphy says..
'I cant do this any more, my Knee's are sore and I'm pissed.
How do you think i feel? Says Paddy, I can't even remember which Pub I lost the Sausage in!?