LeftfootlegendGooner's Friday joke thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: LeftfootlegendGooner's Friday joke thread

Post by Rugby Gooner »

An attractive blonde woman arrives at the vets with her large German Shepherd, and finds herself sitting next to a chap with a Jack Russell.
After exchanging pleasantries she asks, "Why have you bought your dog in today?"
He replies, "I have a young grandchild, and while she was playing with him yesterday he snarled and snapped at her, so I have decided in the interests of safety to have him put down."
He then asks the woman why she has bought her dog to the vets.
"Oh, ' she says," This morning, after my shower, I was bent over my bed arranging my clothes when jumped on me from behind and mounted me quite forcefully. "
" I assume that you are having him put down as well then? ", the chap replied.
" Oh no! " the woman responded, "I am just going to get his claws clipped. '

DB10GOONER

Re: LeftfootlegendGooner's Friday joke thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:52 pm
An attractive blonde woman arrives at the vets with her large German Shepherd, and finds herself sitting next to a chap with a Jack Russell.
After exchanging pleasantries she asks, "Why have you bought your dog in today?"
He replies, "I have a young grandchild, and while she was playing with him yesterday he snarled and snapped at her, so I have decided in the interests of safety to have him put down."
He then asks the woman why she has bought her dog to the vets.
"Oh, ' she says," This morning, after my shower, I was bent over my bed arranging my clothes when jumped on me from behind and mounted me quite forcefully. "
" I assume that you are having him put down as well then? ", the chap replied.
" Oh no! " the woman responded, "I am just going to get his claws clipped. '
:lol: :lol: