Hard Rock Calling (Wanted)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Number 5

Hard Rock Calling (Wanted)

Post by Number 5 »

Due to an a-hole at work letting me down over two tickets for Springsteen headlining Hard Rock Calling this year, I'm now ticketless.

Looking for two tickets to the Saturday, 14th July.

Hit me up if you know a guy who knows a guy.

arseofacrow

Re: Hard Rock Calling (Wanted)

Post by arseofacrow »

Hey man, how's it going?

This place has gone to the dogs mate....all they talk about is football. And Frank talks about racism :cussing:

Good luck with the tickets... you old :censored: (see what I mean :roll: :lol: )

8)

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

Yes, brother Crow, it's going alright. Well you know, apart from not being able to go and see The Boss anymore.

Sure looks pretty quiet round here, but it is what it is I guess. Now I just get to be blatantly rude to people at work and idiots I meet in the streets. Not half as fun as it used to be. :lol:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

I'm moving this to the main section temporarily in order that more people see the request and in the hope that someone can help you out.

(Maybe then you'll consider coming back.) 8) :lol: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Good to hear from you again buddy and the place aint the same without you :(

You will be pleased to hear that the ban on swearing is all but gone (unless used in an abusive manner towards another poster and thats fair enough) so now that you are posting again why dont you stick around for a while and see if the banter and craic is still as good as it was (though off season is always quieter :( )

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Number 5 wrote:Due to an a-hole at work letting me down over two tickets for Springsteen headlining Hard Rock Calling this year, I'm now ticketless.

Can I jump on your bandwagon please?

Tickets please for Siouxie and The Banshees, SLF, Weller and Elvis. Thanks

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Number 5 wrote:Due to an a-hole at work letting me down over two tickets for Springsteen headlining Hard Rock Calling this year, I'm now ticketless.

Last time I looked there were tickets for the weekend £120. It was two weeks ago. Paul Simon headlining sunday, playing the album "Graceland" in full.

richie

Post by richie »

[/quote]ast time I looked there were tickets for the weekend £120. It was two weeks ago. Paul Simon headlining sunday, playing the album "Graceland" in full.[/quote]

You would have to pay me 120 quid to endure that - maybe more!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Nos89 wrote:

Last time I looked there were tickets for the weekend £120. It was two weeks ago. Paul Simon headlining sunday, playing the album "Graceland" in full.
Id rather boil my head

Someone try to sort Number 5 out though :barscarf:

Cockerill's chin
Location: Found the transfer fund... in Bendtner/Diaby/Denilson's pockets

Post by Cockerill's chin »

Miss No. 5 posting here, one of my favourite posters. Could do with you back to handle the WUMs. Good luck with the tickets. At the risk of sounding like a spud I think next year will challenge all our growing apathy towards the Arsenal. Hope you return fella.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Number 5. Calling Number 5. Come in Number 5.

Always wanted to do that. Fuck knows why... :rubchin:

:wink:

But Yeah, would be good to see you back on here, mate. We've sorted the swearing protocol out. You can now do it again, just don't do it in an abusive manner towards another poster. Pretty fucking bastarding easy, huh? :wink:

Ricay

Post by Ricay »

DB10GOONER wrote:Number 5. Calling Number 5. Come in Number 5.

For of us old gits .... Calling (car) number 5(4), where are you (car) number 5(4) Come in (car) Number 5 (4).... :)

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

Or even try ''Driver 8''on the Hootie and the Blowfish cover album, it's a fine song as cab operational vehicle dittys go. Saw the boss at Emirates a couple of years back. Getting on as he is, was awesome. RIP Clarence C
:barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

But Yeah, would be good to see you back on here, mate. We've sorted the swearing protocol out. You can now do it again, just don't do it in an abusive manner towards another poster. Pretty fucking bastarding easy, huh? :wink:
why can't I say I've got an itchy *word censored* without having it censored then you lying *word censored*? :evil: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

why can't I say I've got an itchy *word censored* without having it censored then you lying *word censored*? :evil: :wink:
That is a conundrum... :rubchin: or a cuntundrum even! :shock: :-P

Use "crunt". It's a classic. You crunt. :wink: