Natalie's bongo's were great again this year transfer thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Leedsgooner1

Re: "Calm Down Dears, I'm really a v careful Manager" Trans

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

rodders999 wrote:Ha ha ha ha what mugs City are in trying to sign Villa. Don't they know he's not for sale :roll:
Every player has his price but to Wenger's surprise it not £3 million :oops:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:Ha ha ha ha what mugs City are in trying to sign Villa. Don't they know he's not for sale :roll:
Let's see if they "have to respect the club's wishes that the player is not for sale", just like Barca respected our wishes that Cesc was not for sale, and how ManUre respected our wishes that RvP was not for sale

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

With time running out in the window and that clown Wenger unable to see failings in this Arsenal side, we must open our minds to a major fans revolt to oust a man who is clearly at the end of the line as manager. While it is totally unfair to ask or urge season ticket holders, who have paid a heavy price for an inept season already, to stay away, silver and red card holders could perhaps keep their money in their pockets. No trade should be done in the shops, eateries in the stadium or tours should all be shunned in a move to provoke the bean counters to realise we have suffered enough.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

We're still good enough to finish 4th in a league where there are only 3 decent teams, that is the sad reality. Look at Spurs - rested Defoe, no Adebayor - out of the the cup. They are as short on strikers as we are and aren't signing any either - that will hurt them.

The gap between 3rd and 4th I reckon will be at least 15 points come May and given the turmoil at the Chavs again that will only go to show what a fucking mediocre league the Premiership is outside of the top 3.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:We're still good enough to finish 4th in a league where there are only 3 decent teams, that is the sad reality. Look at Spurs - rested Defoe, no Adebayor - out of the the cup. They are as short on strikers as we are and aren't signing any either - that will hurt them.

The gap between 3rd and 4th I reckon will be at least 15 points come May and given the turmoil at the Chavs again that will only go to show what a fuking mediocre league the Premiership is outside of the top 3.
We will finish 30+ points off the winners, that's utterly depressing. Probably just enough to to scrape the title of "Best of The Rest" but light years awy from the top 3.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Looks like the Jenkinson loan thing is doing the rounds again. This one would be unfathomable because who will backup Sagna? :rubchin:

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

Tick tock.

:evil:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

littlefire wrote:Tick tock.

:evil:

Tock Tick for my Oirish Cousins :lol:

A dallying Gus Caesar

Post by A dallying Gus Caesar »

green gooner wrote:With time running out in the window and that clown Wenger unable to see failings in this Arsenal side, we must open our minds to a major fans revolt to oust a man who is clearly at the end of the line as manager. While it is totally unfair to ask or urge season ticket holders, who have paid a heavy price for an inept season already, to stay away, silver and red card holders could perhaps keep their money in their pockets. No trade should be done in the shops, eateries in the stadium or tours should all be shunned in a move to provoke the bean counters to realise we have suffered enough.
Spot on. I have been a Silver Level member for many years but do not use it these days as not going to put money into something I currently do not believe in. I hold onto my membership in hope of better days.

As for spending money on over-priced food in the stadium, it staggers me that people would ever do that. Boy our supporters must be loaded.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I wonder if Arsene will sign his contract extension as a little present to us all before tomorrow night. I mean, that's the big signing we've all been waiting for it isn't.

This surprisingly mild January spell has got me thinking about Summer and celebration BBQ's

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

begeegs wrote:Looks like the Jenkinson loan thing is doing the rounds again. This one would be unfathomable because who will backup Sagna? :rubchin:
Who cares trims some more money off for when they announce there profits just like the camel and the Swiss nudget

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Look on the bright side chaps ....very soon we will have SKYS Jim White going into hyper-drive :roll: ....a dizzy bird presenter looking blankly at a screen :shock: ......local retards all gathering around A.N. Other reporter trying to get their ugly mug on telly.....Possibly Harry leaning out of his car window :blah: :blah: and we can just sit back and enjoy the spectacle that has become Transfer Deadline Day Drama without it having any effect on OUR ARSENAL ......... :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Goonuz71 wrote: a dizzy bird presenter looking blankly at a screen :shock:
Why you little!! The only thing that is going to make tomorrow night even remotely beareable will the sight of Natalie Sawyer's MASSIVE MAMMARIES :barscarf:

Trousers down chaps 8)

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

Took tomorrow off thought even The Madness of King Wenger would have to buy before the window shuts what a fool I am . :tickedoff:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Goonuz71 wrote: a dizzy bird presenter looking blankly at a screen :shock:
Why you little!! The only thing that is going to make tomorrow night even remotely beareable will the sight of Natalie Sawyer's MASSIVE MAMMARIES :barscarf:

Trousers down chaps 8)
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Im sure Jim Whites face gets redder and redder as the evening goes on because of Natalies tits :barscarf: