I hate Talksport!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Top Londoner

Re: I hate Talksport!

Post by Top Londoner »

I listened everyday for more than ten years. Being a courier it was more background noise than anything else.

Now you have Mark saggers, formerly BBC, now just a ranter.

Micky Quinn, Jason Cundy, Stan Collymore, Andy Gray, Darren Gough all who failed their eleven plus.

Programmes that are Chav/Toilet presenters, and a wanker (Durham) that is now writing for a wannabe red top (Daily Fail).

The only bloke on the station worth a listen is Paul Hawksbee. He is wasted with that troll Jacobs. The station hit it's heights and is on a decline.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

They should all be locked in the building (especially that utter *word censored* the moose) the doors and windows nailed shut...and then bombed/shot etc after being given a good kicking of course. My local newsagent has it on all the time...and the number of times I've said this is total shyte why are you listening to this ill-informed...badly produced and amateur presentation of a so called sports radio show...Apparently his wife likes it...The Poorrrrr Fecker...what a life/death sentence.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Keys and Gray at the FA 150 year celebration today. The most sycophantic, arse-licking hour of radio I've ever heard. Again, everyone is their mate and they NEVER ask a question we'd really like to know about. Somebody run them over on their way out of the studios, please!!!!! Never listening to those two arseholes again!

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

One down - About 6 to go!
Ronnie Irani sacked by Talksport last week. Now if they'd just see sense and get rid of Richard Keys (oily twat), Andy "the old days were much better"Gray, Durham( everyone knows why), Darren Gough (got rid of one thick cricketer, why not the other?), Mickey Quinn (fat old scouser), and Mark "shouter" Saggers they might be left with a just listenable station. Here's hoping. Oh, and they've just increased the advert time, so maybe not!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Please feel free to post your feelings on Talkspite/Talkshite. I just hate what they do. Create a controversial subject, get idiots to phone in, put them on hold for ages to make a fortune, then cut them off just as they get interesting.
Alan Brazil - Xenophobic, Homophobic, Racist dinosaur, who needs a good kicking!.
Ronnie Irani - Absolutely thick cricketer, who knows nothing about sport
Richard Keys - Joke of a man, who still thinks he was hard-done by Sky and closset gay
Andy Gray - As above, and also thinks everyone is his mate. Calls everyone 'son'. Idiot.
Adrian Durham - The biggest joke on British radio. Please do not even listen to this dickhead and needs a good kicking!
Darren Gough - (See Ronnie Irani) aka: Dumb and Dumber
Stan Collymore - Just comes up with ridiculous ideas and shouts a lot. and needs a good bitch slapping for being a women beater scumbag
Mickey Quinn - Another dinosaur, stuck in 1985, when Liverpool were quite good.
The only ones worth listening to are Hawksbee and Jacobs, although Andy Jacobs anti-Arsenal stance wears a bit.
They used to have decent presenters like Kevin Day and Tom Watt (before was 'got at' by the Stasi) but that was a long time ago! Radio 5-Live ain't much better, but at least they let their callers talk!

You also forgot mark (My opinions are better than everyone elses ) saggers and got kicked out of the beeb for being a utter wanker!

Excellent Thread goonertux :high5: :barscarf: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:Stan Collymore - Just comes up with ridiculous ideas and shouts a lot. and needs a good bitch slapping for being a women beater scumbag
Happy to report the night he slapped Ulrika-ka-ka around in public it was a Dublin barman that returned the favour and put Stan Artois on his ass. Proud moment for this glorious city. :lol: 8)

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

get idiots to phone in, put them on hold for ages to make a fortune, then cut them off just as they get interesting.

This far.

I got.

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Some good news for you all..

Adrian Durham got mugged in Rio :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LDB wrote:Some good news for you all..

:barscarf:

But seriously, are him and Ferdinand an item? I didn't even know they were gay!! :shock:

:-P

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

So why did Pongy Urinal get the sack?

for being useless and stupid doesn't count or they'd all be gone...

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

DB10GOONER wrote:
LDB wrote:Some good news for you all..

:barscarf:

But seriously, are him and Ferdinand an item? I didn't even know they were gay!! :shock:

:-P
:lol: :lol: :lol:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Ronny Irani sacked, Keys and Gray not on at the moment? Is it possible? Is it? Please tell me they've got the bullet as well! Danny Kelly (Spud but generally decent listen) and Mickey Quinn (Oh God!) on instead. Anything's better than the slimeball Keys and everybody's mate Gray. Here's hoping!

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

goonertux wrote:Ronny Irani sacked, Keys and Gray not on at the moment? Is it possible? Is it? Please tell me they've got the bullet as well! Danny Kelly (Spud but generally decent listen) and Mickey Quinn (Oh God!) on instead. Anything's better than the slimeball Keys and everybody's mate Gray. Here's hoping!

Bring back Mike Dickin and Mike Parry. The Dickin Parry show. :wink:

Danny kelly is a crunt, a stupid and ignorant one at that.
I hope that talksport gets syphilis, along with george Galloway.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Top Londoner wrote:
goonertux wrote:Ronny Irani sacked, Keys and Gray not on at the moment? Is it possible? Is it? Please tell me they've got the bullet as well! Danny Kelly (Spud but generally decent listen) and Mickey Quinn (Oh God!) on instead. Anything's better than the slimeball Keys and everybody's mate Gray. Here's hoping!

Mike Parry is an imbecile and Mike Dickin is dead! The station needs intelligent presenters and then it just might be worth a listen. However, at the moment it is the broadcasting equivalent of the Sun and Daily Star. Sensationalistic shite for idiots!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertux wrote:
Top Londoner wrote:

Mike Parry is an imbecile and Mike Dickin is dead!

WHHHHHHOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooofuckingoooooooooooooooooooooosssSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!

:lol: :wink: :wink: