I hate Talksport!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonertux

Re: I hate Talksport!

Post by goonertux »

DB10GOONER wrote:
goonertux wrote:
Top Londoner wrote:
goonertux wrote:Ronny Irani sacked, Keys and Gray not on at the moment? Is it possible? Is it? Please tell me they've got the bullet as well! Danny Kelly (Spud but generally decent listen) and Mickey Quinn (Oh God!) on instead. Anything's better than the slimeball Keys and everybody's mate Gray. Here's hoping!

Bring back Mike Dickin and Mike Parry. The Dickin Parry show. :wink:

Danny kelly is a crunt, a stupid and ignorant one at that.
I hope that talksport gets syphilis, along with george Galloway.
Mike Parry is an imbecile and Mike Dickin is dead!

WHHHHHHOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooofuckingoooooooooooooooooooooosssSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!

:lol: :wink: :wink:
Dick in Parry? Sorry for not spotting the hilarious(?) gag there!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Best thing I have heard on talksport over the years was when they did a live broadcast from one of the pubs near Highbury, prior to us playing the Mancs and the song that was broadcast live on air in all its glory (glory) :lol: was....

"Double, double, double Sol Campbell has done the double,
and the Scum from the Lane
have won FUCK ALL again,
but Sol Campbell has won the double"

Soo funny, and it cap it off the Ginger mug (bull Durham) had to apologise for the language used - what on earth did they expect.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

goonertux wrote:Ronny Irani sacked, Keys and Gray not on at the moment? Is it possible? Is it? Please tell me they've got the bullet as well! Danny Kelly (Spud but generally decent listen) and Mickey Quinn (Oh God!) on instead. Anything's better than the slimeball Keys and everybody's mate Gray. Here's hoping!

Not quite. I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago that they have been signed up by Al Jazeera and will be on there full time. Although they won't be appearing again on the morning schedule of Talksport, they are apparently doing a evening show for the broadcaster previewing the forthcoming Premiership games once a week on a Friday, starting in August.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Well that's great news for me as I'm usually in the pub on Friday evenings, so I won't ever be tempted to listen to the dinosaurs! Next up Gough and Durham. PLEASE!!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertux wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
goonertux wrote:
Top Londoner wrote:

Bring back Mike Dickin and Mike Parry. The Dickin Parry show. :wink:

Danny kelly is a crunt, a stupid and ignorant one at that.
I hope that talksport gets syphilis, along with george Galloway.
Mike Parry is an imbecile and Mike Dickin is dead!

WHHHHHHOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooofuckingoooooooooooooooooooooosssSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!

:lol: :wink: :wink:
Dick in Parry? Sorry for not spotting the hilarious(?) gag there!
Mate - have you read any of Hlebby's posts?!! :lol: That gag is about as good as it gets around here! :lol: :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

DB10GOONER wrote:
goonertux wrote: Dick in Parry? Sorry for not spotting the hilarious(?) gag there!
Mate - have you read any of Hlebby's posts?!! :lol: That gag is about as good as it gets around here unless he writes his genuinely funny stuff! :lol: :wink:
Aahhhh. Cheers mate. 8) :lol: :lol: :wink:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Had to have a quick listen tonight just to hear anti-arsenal Jason Cun(t)dy spout on about how we still aren't a good side and Chelsea are great blah blah blah. Sad, bitter and twisted ex-Chav tosser! If Chavski had gone out there and put in that performance, he would have exploded in his trousers, and sent it to Mourinho.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertux wrote:Had to have a quick listen tonight just to hear anti-arsenal Jason Cun(t)dy spout on about how we still aren't a good side and Chelsea are great blah blah blah. Sad, bitter and twisted ex-Chav tosser! If Chavski had gone out there and put in that performance, he would have exploded in his trousers, and sent it to Mourinho.
When oh when oh when in gravity defying fuck did Jason bit part player Cunty become an authority on football? :shock: :shock: :shock:

What. The. Fuck. :shock: :|

Sweet fucking baby Jebus, it'd be like Mark Flatts popping up as the resident expert on Sky Sports. :roll: :lol: :roll:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Talkbollocks - the home of morons.

I've been unfortunate enough to listen to about three commentaries on it and it's just awful. I tried to listen to their listener phone in once. Never again.

gunner_ace

Post by gunner_ace »

Popped it on this morning to get a bit of Arsenal chatter and Johnny Vaughn was on (presumably covering). Garggh. A egotistical, chelski loving coke head who thinks he and all his words are golden. Made an already unpalatable radio station an instant turn off for me.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Have to admit that I find myself tuning-in to the Andy Goldstein Sports Bar between 10pm and 1am much more frequently recently because they do a couple of regular items on the Mon-Thurs show are that genuinely very funny. There is a lower league roundup by a character called Dr Dave Love which is full of laughs and dirty sounding innuendos; and just before the end of each hour they normally read out out tweets sent by famous sports people which always ends with a piss-take of another of the station's presenters (trust me, it sounds funnier than it reads).

I find myself enjoying listening to the programme because, regardless of the fact that the Man United loving host and Jason Cundy can often speak rot about football and can get on my nerves sometimes, I reluctantly have to concede that they also make me laugh quite a lot as well.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Hate Hleb wrote:Have to admit that I find myself tuning-in to the Andy Goldstein Sports Bar between 10pm and 1am much more frequently recently because they do a couple of regular items on the Mon-Thurs show are that genuinely very funny. There is a lower league roundup by a character called Dr Dave Love which is full of laughs and dirty sounding innuendos; and just before the end of each hour they normally read out out tweets sent by famous sports people which always ends with a piss-take of another of the station's presenters (trust me, it sounds funnier than it reads).

I find myself enjoying listening to the programme because, regardless of the fact that the Man United loving host and Jason Cundy can often speak rot about football and can get on my nerves sometimes, I reluctantly have to concede that they also make me laugh quite a lot as well.
WHAT KIND OF BEJEEEZUSSS MIND ALTERING FECKIN FEAR AND LOATHING TYPE GANJA'D UP LEAF ARE YOU SMOKIN' NOW MATE?????...F.F.S!

:D :wink: :wink: :wink:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

I do like Colin Murray in the morning. Perry Groves is a frequent co presenter. This morning they had a barbershop quartet on who did a marvelous version of "Hey Giroud".

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Red Snapper wrote:I do like Colin Murray in the morning. Perry Groves is a frequent co presenter. This morning they had a barbershop quartet on who did a marvelous version of "Hey Giroud".
Have they got rid of that embarassing fat drunk Alan Brazil?

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

LDB wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:I do like Colin Murray in the morning. Perry Groves is a frequent co presenter. This morning they had a barbershop quartet on who did a marvelous version of "Hey Giroud".
Have they got rid of that embarassing fat drunk Alan Brazil?
No but I'm not listening that early!!