The Gooner Chinwag (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
skizz_b

The Gooner Chinwag (NSFW)

Post by skizz_b »

Right lads, I've had a look around and we have threads for films, music, TV, birds, gifs and *word censored* but nowhere to put random warbling so thought it would be a good idea if we just had a random chat thread where we can just stop by and put any shizzle that doesn't go into any other thread. Good idea? Good.

Thanks by the way for all the good wishes with my Mum passing, as I was saying to TL in the Wilshere thread her funeral is this Friday then hopefully we can get back to a semblance of normality afterwards. Obviously got Brighton away Saturday, you know they say distraction is the best way forward!

Probably won't be back on fully until next week when I go back to work, haven't been back since Christmas!

What have I missed? :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: The Gooner Chinwag

Post by StuartL »

Hope all goes well Skizz on friday and a win on Saturday for you too :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Welcome back Skizz stay strong mate....

You haven't missed much lots of moaning as usual :lol:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

probably better then :roll:

i'm doing ok, i think it's helped that we all felt that mum would go when she was ready and that's what happened. my old dear didn't know how to stop fighting though, she was like that all her life. they gave her a couple of hours at one stage and she went on for another 4 and a half days!

brighton should be a laugh, lovely down there. me and mrs skizz recently moved to sutton but we will probably move down there at some stage...see what happens with this global warming malarky ay? :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Good idea for a thread skizz_b. Might even get sticky status mate. It could be renamed the Queen Vic.

Enjoy Brighton mate.

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Top Londoner wrote:Good idea for a thread skizz_b. Might even get sticky status mate. It could be renamed the Queen Vic.

Enjoy Brighton mate.

:barscarf:
queen vic is a good shout!

i'm 90% certain it's going to snow just to piss me off...where's that middle finger emoticon :cussing:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Sorry to hear about your mum mate, hope all goes well on Friday 8)

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

BournemouthRED wrote:Sorry to hear about your mum mate, hope all goes well on Friday 8)
thanks, i'm sure it will buddy...we were going to have it friday just gone but i think it was a bit of a touch we didn't somehow 8)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

skizz_b wrote:probably better then :roll:

i'm doing ok, i think it's helped that we all felt that mum would go when she was ready and that's what happened. my old dear didn't know how to stop fighting though, she was like that all her life. they gave her a couple of hours at one stage and she went on for another 4 and a half days!

brighton should be a laugh, lovely down there. me and mrs skizz recently moved to sutton but we will probably move down there at some stage...see what happens with this global warming malarky ay? :lol:
Since the weather went tits up and its getting colder and wetter its not called Global Warming anymore by the scientists and politicains that are being paid fortunes to research it, its now called Climate change :roll: :roll: :roll:

Load of old bollocks. Some people are making a tidy living out if this sham

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Yes flash. See Al Gore. He's going on the Kts thread now. :banghead: :banghead:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Had a puncture in my tyre yesterday was no fun changing the tyre in slush and ice :banghead: and it cant be repaired :banghead: :banghead: anyway i found a website called www.tyresavings.com that has the same tyre fitted at the same garage for roughly £30 cheaper than the price quoted. Worth checking it out of you have any probs :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
skizz_b wrote:probably better then :roll:

Since the weather went tits up and its getting colder and wetter its not called Global Warming anymore by the scientists and politicains that are being paid fortunes to research it, its now called Climate change :roll: :roll: :roll:

Load of old bollocks. Some people are making a tidy living out if this sham
1. My Mum was the same mate...I think it's part of their generation - much tougher than the one that follows....I will say prayers for you, your mum and your family mate.

2. Are talking about the scientists & politicians flash or about Arsenal football club (manager/board and (some) players) :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:Had a puncture in my tyre yesterday was no fun changing the tyre in slush and ice :banghead: and it cant be repaired :banghead: :banghead: anyway i found a website called http://www.tyresavings.com that has the same tyre fitted at the same garage for roughly £30 cheaper than the price quoted. Worth checking it out of you have any probs :barscarf:

total bummer dude! :banghead: