Your most HATED music.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Your most HATED music.

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yoko Fucking Ono. :tickedoff:

Although her screeching and howling "art music" :roll: is not technically music... unless you have syphilis of the ear. :roll: :x

How many bullets did that fucker fire at Lennon? Surely human decency would dictate he put a couple in Yoko? Fucking idiot. :x

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

afcforever wrote:The Beatles and Paul McCartney.
Jeeeezzzuss nH Chroist! you really are in need of some SERIOUIS help!

paul the smuggest cuntinthe universe mccartney tosser twat cuntbag lover AND an AKB.....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Yoko Fucking Ono. :tickedoff:

Although her screeching and howling "art music" :roll: is not technically music... unless you have syphilis of the ear. :roll: :x

How many bullets did that fucker fire at Lennon? Surely human decency would dictate he put a couple in Yoko? Fucking idiot. :x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The bitch even had the audacity to use his blood stained spectacles on one of her album covers and call it 'Art'. :evil:

The Joy of Cesc

Post by The Joy of Cesc »

Anything that's come from X Factor or Britains Got Chavs.

And One Dire Action.

Especially One Dire Action.

I was going to say Wand Erec**** but wasn't sure if I was allowed to these days

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

The Joy of Cesc wrote:Anything that's come from X Factor or Britains Got Chavs.

And One Dire Action.

Especially One Dire Action.

I was going to say Wand Erec**** but wasn't sure if I was allowed to these days
Isn't it time you changed you user name mate.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This all day long. I despise manufactured rubbish that is marketed at kids with too much pocket money and not enough brain cells or taste. Can't they release that guy that shot John Lennon, give him an M4 assault rifle, point him at Cowell and tell him that Cowell is Lennon re-incarnated or something? :|

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Bradywasking wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:In addition to my recent rant re Irish love of rugby...I now rant about the Irish love of Garth Brooks...He has sold out Croke park for five concerts this Summer, a guy on radio said on Sunday the same singer wouldn't sell out one concert in Sheppard's Bush .. One tenth of the Irish population are going to his concerts, more people than voted in the last referendum ..(and we do love a referendum here). There is pictures on TV News of people queuing up for days to buy tickets (do it online and you don't become a Super fan on TV) I would rather watch paint dry than listen to him , or look at him for that matter, for two or three hours. There will be 400,000 Stetson hats and 400,00 check shirts sold in Ireland this Summer...
Two of the Garth Brooks concerts cancelled , the idiots sold 400,000 tickets for five concerts without a licence and in breach of an agreement with local residents associations... That's 160,000 refunds on tickets and 160,000 check shirts and stetson hats on e.bay... :lol: :lol:
All five Garth Brooks concerts now cancelled because the stetson wearing :censored: threw his toys out of the pram because he didn't get his own way..He is a complete and utter despicable bollix.. Now all the "fans " are in uproar because of this.. Calls on Government to interfere in the ruling of the City Council were among the most stupid ideas, anyone with any sense of what went wrong with our Celtic Tiger Economy knows that it was political interference in Council Planning decisions that created the false economy building boom that fell apart and made us a province of Germany (Hey we won the World Cup)..
There were calls for the introduction of special measure by Government to over rule the decision of Dublin City Council to only grant licence for three of the five proposed concerts. This despite the venue, Croke Park, having already held three (One Direction) concerts in May which is the limit they can have in agreement with residents associations in the area. In my memory the power to introduce "special measures" by Government has only being used during the Northern Ireland troubles and to stave off the banking crisis..(that worked well :lol: ).

This whole saga is of the Thierry Henry handball scale..it's tiresome, embarrassing and orchestrated by greed. Fuck the hoteliers that jacked prices up by 300% for this event(s)..Fuck the publicans that are already overcharging in Dublin City Centre and fuck the Garth Brooks concert promoters who tried to railroad these concerts through in the belief that, even though they were selling without licence and in breach of agreement, this would be too big not to force through...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:In addition to my recent rant re Irish love of rugby...I now rant about the Irish love of Garth Brooks...He has sold out Croke park for five concerts this Summer, a guy on radio said on Sunday the same singer wouldn't sell out one concert in Sheppard's Bush .. One tenth of the Irish population are going to his concerts, more people than voted in the last referendum ..(and we do love a referendum here). There is pictures on TV News of people queuing up for days to buy tickets (do it online and you don't become a Super fan on TV) I would rather watch paint dry than listen to him , or look at him for that matter, for two or three hours. There will be 400,000 Stetson hats and 400,00 check shirts sold in Ireland this Summer...
Two of the Garth Brooks concerts cancelled , the idiots sold 400,000 tickets for five concerts without a licence and in breach of an agreement with local residents associations... That's 160,000 refunds on tickets and 160,000 check shirts and stetson hats on e.bay... :lol: :lol:
All five Garth Brooks concerts now cancelled because the stetson wearing :censored: threw his toys out of the pram because he didn't get his own way..He is a complete and utter despicable bollix.. Now all the "fans " are in uproar because of this.. Calls on Government to interfere in the ruling of the City Council were among the most stupid ideas, anyone with any sense of what went wrong with our Celtic Tiger Economy knows that it was political interference in Council Planning decisions that created the false economy building boom that fell apart and made us a province of Germany (Hey we won the World Cup)..
There were calls for the introduction of special measure by Government to over rule the decision of Dublin City Council to only grant licence for three of the five proposed concerts. This despite the venue, Croke Park, having already held three (One Direction) concerts in May which is the limit they can have in agreement with residents associations in the area. In my memory the power to introduce "special measures" by Government has only being used during the Northern Ireland troubles and to stave off the banking crisis..(that worked well :lol: ).

This whole saga is of the Thierry Henry handball scale..it's tiresome, embarrassing and orchestrated by greed. Fuck the hoteliers that jacked prices up by 300% for this event(s)..Fuck the publicans that are already overcharging in Dublin City Centre and fuck the Garth Brooks concert promoters who tried to railroad these concerts through in the belief that, even though they were selling without licence and in breach of agreement, this would be too big not to force through...
AMEN! 8)

And also fuck all country and western bastards! :x :evil:

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

AMEN! 8)

And also fuck all country and western bastards! :x :evil:
Anyone want to buy a few hundred pink cowboy hats?

:wink: :lol:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

QuartzGooner wrote:DB10Gooner

The genres of Reggae and Funk have produced some of the greatest ever songs.

But Simply Red (Pop Soul and ballads) and Jamiroquoi (Pop Soul with a hint of BritFunk) are about as relevant as examples as is talking of YaYa Sanogo and great Arsenal strikers.
WTF

Some of the best music ever done is Funk,P-Funk and the various spin offs.

I'm with you on Reggae though. The same monotonous frigging beat.

But being an 80s kid I did like Ska but I'd rather rip my eardrums out than be forced to go to a Reggae concert :evil:

guybwood49

Post by guybwood49 »

Don't like anything from the 60's but love most music from late 70's and through the 80"s

Like Oasis and Blur from 90's but except a few bands and singers most of the modern music sound like a noise

Christ I am turning into my parents.. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

guybwood49 wrote:Don't like anything from the 60's but love most music from late 70's and through the 80"s

Like Oasis and Blur from 90's but except a few bands and singers most of the modern music sound like a noise

Christ I am turning into my parents.. :lol:
Yes. Yes, you are. :(

:wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
This all day long. I despise manufactured rubbish that is marketed at kids with too much pocket money and not enough brain cells or taste. Can't they release that guy that shot John Lennon, give him an M4 assault rifle, point him at Cowell and tell him that Cowell is Lennon re-incarnated or something? :|
To be honest though, most new artists are exactly like them. You just don't get to see the process on camera.

There have been one or two decent acts that have come through that process. Leona Lewis has an amazing voice.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
To be honest though, most new artists are exactly like them. You just don't get to see the process on camera.

There have been one or two decent acts that have come through that process. Leona Lewis has an amazing voice.
That's why you should listen to metal, rock, hardcore, & punk. :barscarf: 8)

No manufactured shit lasts in those genres. 8) Except the horrific crap that is "pop-punk". Oh, dear me. :oops: :x

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

gangster rap, load of shit

grown up black blokes from the states who should know better at their age, instead of rapping about shit like stick some bullets in ya. you muffa fucker bum, and everyone woman is a ho.

Also jig music. done with some nonces with violins playing in a barn