Pistorius Trial, Will he Walk????

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
skizz_b

Re: Pistorius Trial, Will he Walk????

Post by skizz_b »

He either did it by accident or he is a tremendous actor. I think the latter but he will get off.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

He's getting absolutely bullied on the stand, deserves it. Even if it wasn't a case of murder his rash actions have still cost a life and he deserves every single piece of guilt he feels and probably 10 times as much. Not that I've known about his personal life but in the past he's always struck me as an arrogant and unpleasant individual.

It's been a bizarre trial because both sides seem to have prospered whilst the other is presenting their case. The prosecution's case based on unreliable witnesses from the local neighbourhood, unreliable police evidence, contestable forensic analysis and spinning theories based on little evidence was pulled apart by the defence. But when Pistorius has got up on the stand the prosecutor has not only poked holes in the intricacies of his story, he has absolutely torn his character to pieces and Pistorius has performed absolutely dreadfully.

I still think that the evidence is not concrete enough for a murder conviction. Despite what it seems it was not a really easy case for the prosecution to improve, showing (intangible) intent with no living witnesses in a culture when gun ownership (and even use) is not viewed as out of the ordinary is tricky. But the way Pistorius has taken a walloping on the stand has opened up the possibility.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

He is a shit actor. That fucking high-pitch whine he puts on when the tears are nearly ready? :roll: :tickedoff:

"Em suurry, yer leddy. At werz en ercciduuuuuunt.... whiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeee..."

If the murdering fuckpig does get off, he has a guaranteed place in whatever shit low budget Sut Ofriken soap opera they have out there. :roll: :lol:

I'm going to put my legal hat on now and state for the record; The fucking arsehole meant it. No one shoots blindly through a closed interior door in their own home knowing a partner or family member is somewhere in the house. No one is THAT fucking stupid or reckless. The dirty fuckpig murdered her because he is a cuntfaced geebag of the lowest pissiest order. The prosecution rests, m'lud. 8)

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Have to agree DB, he's got previous acting like a *word censored* with guns and he has been proven to be a controlling fuckbag. She probably told him she was leaving him, he went batshit and...

She lost her life, that's what shouldn't be forgotten through all this.

Ps Sut Ofriken? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

skizz_b wrote:Have to agree DB, he's got previous acting like a *word censored* with guns and he has been proven to be a controlling fuckbag. She probably told him she was leaving him, he went batshit and...

Oirish?

:shock: :lol: :barscarf:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

true, people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
skizz_b wrote:Have to agree DB, he's got previous acting like a *word censored* with guns and he has been proven to be a controlling fuckbag. She probably told him she was leaving him, he went batshit and...

Oirish?

:shock: :lol: :barscarf:
:lol:

Cuntslop. :lol: :wink:

Simon

Post by Simon »

Reading this, I think he going down for a long time:

Oscar Pistorius 'close to disaster'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26989222

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Unbelievable that he hasn't had any coaching from his legal team (or certainly displays no signs of it). I know it's not allowed but would be naive to think it doesn't happen.

Still think he is heading for not guilty on murder/guilty on culpable homicide.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

He always was too big for his boots! :D :oops: :lol: :-P

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Regardless of what common sense said, it was plainly obvious all along that in a legal context he was never going to be found guilty. Not even would not find him guilty, COULD not find him guilty.

Culpable homicide is surely a banker though.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29143540
Got away with murder :shock:
Absofuckinglutely. Simply shocking tbh. Disgraceful. :evil:

Sut Ofrica - if you are black and poor you go to jail, if you are white and rich you don't. :|

The fact the judge, a black woman, found him not guilty says one thing to me; she will have a book out before Christmas, the old bitch. :x :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:Regardless of what common sense said, it was plainly obvious all along that in a legal context he was never going to be found guilty. Not even would not find him guilty, COULD not find him guilty.

Culpable homicide is surely a banker though.
Can I have that translated into English please? :lol: :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

The judge believed that he thought there was an intruder in his bathroom :roll:
I hope he fucking hangs himself.