Pissed Off

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonersid

Pissed Off

Post by goonersid »

I had a dear John letter from a company I had an interview with for a lucrative position a few weeks ago and I am seriously fucking depressed.
I don’t exactly hate the job I currently do, but I fucking loathe my boss, he looks like Jeremy Clarkson even has the fucking huge cranium, difference is there is fuck all inside my boss’s overly sized fucking head.
His brother owns the company and that is the only reason the c u n t is there. I have fucking carried the useless bastard for 17 years.
He sits directly behind me in our office, and I have started wearing earplugs because the very sound of his voice does my fucking head in.
He is a pig ignorant fucking gulpin of a man and I can swear on my children’s lives, that I could put a gun to his head and blow his pea sized brain out of it’s shell and not blink a fucking eye. I would sleep content in my bed knowing that I had rid the world of this sub human fucking c u n t.
Rant over

Bradywasking

Re: Pissed Off

Post by Bradywasking »

goonersid wrote:I had a dear John letter from a company I had an interview with for a lucrative position a few weeks ago and I am seriously fucking depressed.
I don’t exactly hate the job I currently do, but I fucking loathe my boss, he looks like Jeremy Clarkson even has the fucking huge cranium, difference is there is fuck all inside my boss’s overly sized fucking head.
His brother owns the company and that is the only reason the c u n t is there. I have fucking carried the useless bastard for 17 years.
He sits directly behind me in our office, and I have started wearing earplugs because the very sound of his voice does my fucking head in.
He is a pig ignorant fucking gulpin of a man and I can swear on my children’s lives, that I could put a gun to his head and blow his pea sized brain out of it’s shell and not blink a fucking eye. I would sleep content in my bed knowing that I had rid the world of this sub human fucking c u n t.
Rant over
Jesus Sid I hope your current boss or company owner do not read this forum. Being unhappy in work for whatever reason is a nightmare that grates at you. Work is contradictory for men , we can leave our home problems behind when we clock in but cannot leave the work problems behind when we get home. I worked with a man for years that always said "work is hard, but when some c**t is trying his best to make it harder for you it becomes impossible".
To my expense three years ago I found myself in a situation with the company that I have served for many years that I was no longer wanted. Worse than that I (along with a few others) was targeted. There was rules for us and rules for others, one time friends were referred to as "bud or buddy " by management in our presence , one small example one of the other employees went to a manager in my presence and said "I'm heading off now I am owed time ".. The response was "ok buddy , no problem ".. Days later I reminded the same manager that I was owed 30 minutes because I stayed behind after my shift ended the previous day as it was busy. The answer " you have to fill in various forms and they will be sent to the General Manager for approval" small issue but shows how soul destroying the workplace can be.
Sid I would say ask for a private meeting with the owner and express your frustrations , that may be writing your own death warrant I know ,but on the other hand you may be surprised by his attitude. Only you can judged the practicality of doing that.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Good advice BWK.

Sid, mate. Most of us have been there. I have carried one of my senior managers for over 4 years. Lazy bitch did nothing. I dealt with client problems, I attended project meetings etc etc that she should have been at. On average I have given my organisation one entire week of unpaid work every year for the last 4 years due to working way past my payable hours. I managed to get one promotion in that time... but when I went for a more senior promotion (that I honestly feel I had earned) recently? Well, I found out she didn't give me an exactly glowing report. This basically fucked me.

Sid, just do what you have to do to pay your way, clothe, house and feed your family.

And maybe think about deleting your post or at least moderating it. You never know who reads this stuff! And on that point; Fuck you Susan, you fucked me up bitch. Thanks. :x

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

So you won't be stopping back after hours to help him out occasionally then :lol: :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

goonersid wrote:I had a dear John letter from a company I had an interview with for a lucrative position a few weeks ago and I am seriously fucking depressed.
Rant over
There must be qucker ways of saying:

"My boss is a protestant."

:D

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Sorry to hear that Sid.

If we had a 'Wankers we work/worked with' thread then Im sure amongst us all it would be a record number of
pages on this site

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

One of the joys of self employment; I only have myself to despise!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:Sorry to hear that Sid.

If we had a 'Wankers we work/worked with' thread then Im sure amongst us all it would be a record number of
pages on this site
Might make people appreciate how fucking great it would be to have a boss like Wenger :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

arseofacrow wrote:
Rant over
There must be qucker ways of saying:

"My boss is a protestant."

:D

:lol: :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

This is an example of what a fucking c u n t he is, I was doing a mid level management course a year or so ago and we had to get 360 degree appraisal forms filled in by our immediate superior ie my c u n t of a fucking bastard boss, also one by both a peer and a subordinate.
My boss, whose death by the way I would celebrate with Champagne and an evening out, handed me back my form in a crowded office with the words “this is the best I can do as there is no tick box for genius” when I looked at the form he had marked me at the lower scale ie poor or satisfactory on every subject.
My other 2 forms came complimentary back as I expected. The guy taking the course looked at my bosses and laughed and said there is a small man who feels threatened by you.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:This is an example of what a fucking c u n t he is, I was doing a mid level management course a year or so ago and we had to get 360 degree appraisal forms filled in by our immediate superior ie my c u n t of a fucking bastard boss, also one by both a peer and a subordinate.
My boss, whose death by the way I would celebrate with Champagne and an evening out, handed me back my form in a crowded office with the words “this is the best I can do as there is no tick box for genius” when I looked at the form he had marked me at the lower scale ie poor or satisfactory on every subject.
My other 2 forms came complimentary back as I expected. The guy taking the course looked at my bosses and laughed and said there is a small man who feels threatened by you.
I take it all back. Fuck his wife. Kill him. 8)

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Take the subtle route.

He looks like Jeremy Clarkson.

Some you play this up, in a nice way, compliment him on it, engage him in conversation about cars.

Get others to compliment him on his resemblance to the jeans wearing bigotted Little Englander.

Boost his Clarkson identity.

Then contact the BBC.

Make a big thing of it, how this man looks like Clarkson and keeps getting asked for autographs.

Get him onto Top Gear, to meet the original Jeremy.

Arrange a race, Clarkson versus Clarkson Mark Two.
Who is the better driver?

But nobble your boss's brakes.

We get another BBC car death, and a-l-a the Noel Edmonds stunt death,
Clarkson withdraws from public life to his country seat in the wake of the ensuing scandal.

Two birds with one stone.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

QuartzGooner wrote:Take the subtle route.

Some you play this up, in a nice way, compliment him on it, engage him in conversation about cars.

Get others to compliment him on his resemblance to the jeans wearing bigotted Little Englander.

Then contact the BBC.

Make a big thing of it, how this man looks like Clarkson and keeps getting asked for autographs.

Clarkson withdraws from public life to his country seat in the wake of the ensuing scandal.

:coffeespit:

Quality post. :lol: 8)

But a lot of work. Fuck his wife. Post the video on Red Tube.
8)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Then contact the BBC.

8)
And in Cannonballs.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Then contact the BBC.

8)
And in Cannonballs.
Goes without saying really. :D