General Election May 7th

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Which party will you vote for in May2015

Tories
25%
Labour
17%
Lib Dems
3%
Ukip
27%
Green
13%
Nationalist (Scottish, Welsh or Irish)
5%
Unionist
No votes
Other
No votes
Never vote
3%
None of the above
7%

Total votes: 60

gazzatt2

Re: General Election May 7th

Post by gazzatt2 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
gazzatt2 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
gazzatt2 wrote:it wasn't just unskilled low paid workers moaning many skilled british people thought they would get good jobs building the olympic park
except all the jobs wen to Poles etc who worked for minimum wage

the mass uncontrolled immigration by labour played in to the Tory owned companies allowing them to keep wage costs down to the minimum wage

as for unskilled workers i know people who had jobs paying above minimum wage now only getting minimum wage as they have had no pay rise in the last few years it was like it or leave, if they left the company would take on more polish woman who sent most of their wages home whilst all living in a house rented to them by the owner of the company
LOL, this is exactly the point I made earlier. An ill informed response with an undertone of prejudice. Do you think that Polish people don't spend any money in this country? I rented a spare room in my old house to a very articulate well educated Polish lad who works in the IT sector. With your attitude people like this would give our country a wide berth.

And whilst we seem to be on the subject of construction. At least the influx of Eastern European tradesmen now give us an alternative to the indigenous British builders who frankly are a total rip off!
its not an ill informed response its fact
i know the people it affected
of course Polish people spend money in the UK
I'm just pointing out they sent a large amount of money home as they didn't have the living costs of a british person when they was only paying one rent on a crowded house
a lot of people have had there living standard eroded because of this uncontrolled mass immigration
The people who you know this affected, are the same ones who wont get out of bed unless its £500 a day cash in hand on the hip, which then mysteriously disappears off their tax returns! Are you surprised the construction companies went for the cheaper labour???!!!

Don't get me going about tradesman in this country. Only when they are fully regulated do they have the right to charge the ridiculous amounts they do, so they won't get away with multiple bodge jobs.

totally wrong assumption there

tellysavallas

Post by tellysavallas »

Good job Cameron

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

gazzatt2 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
gazzatt2 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
gazzatt2 wrote:it wasn't just unskilled low paid workers moaning many skilled british people thought they would get good jobs building the olympic park
except all the jobs wen to Poles etc who worked for minimum wage

the mass uncontrolled immigration by labour played in to the Tory owned companies allowing them to keep wage costs down to the minimum wage

as for unskilled workers i know people who had jobs paying above minimum wage now only getting minimum wage as they have had no pay rise in the last few years it was like it or leave, if they left the company would take on more polish woman who sent most of their wages home whilst all living in a house rented to them by the owner of the company
LOL, this is exactly the point I made earlier. An ill informed response with an undertone of prejudice. Do you think that Polish people don't spend any money in this country? I rented a spare room in my old house to a very articulate well educated Polish lad who works in the IT sector. With your attitude people like this would give our country a wide berth.

And whilst we seem to be on the subject of construction. At least the influx of Eastern European tradesmen now give us an alternative to the indigenous British builders who frankly are a total rip off!
its not an ill informed response its fact
i know the people it affected
of course Polish people spend money in the UK
I'm just pointing out they sent a large amount of money home as they didn't have the living costs of a british person when they was only paying one rent on a crowded house
a lot of people have had there living standard eroded because of this uncontrolled mass immigration
The people who you know this affected, are the same ones who wont get out of bed unless its £500 a day cash in hand on the hip, which then mysteriously disappears off their tax returns! Are you surprised the construction companies went for the cheaper labour???!!!

Don't get me going about tradesman in this country. Only when they are fully regulated do they have the right to charge the ridiculous amounts they do, so they won't get away with multiple bodge jobs.

totally wrong assumption there
I recogn given the lack of a constructive reply, you know the truth and you need to keep your narrow minded opinions to yourself ;).

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

[
you know this affected, are the same ones who wont get out of bed unless its £500 a day cash in hand on the hip, which then mysteriously disappears off their tax returns! Are you surprised the construction companies went for the cheaper la

I recogn given the lack of a constructive reply, you know the truth and you need to keep your narrow minded opinions to yourself ;).[/quote]

no narrow minded opinions just facts
unlike your assumption that every one in building is on the make and a tax dodger

my builder mate on circa £26k working for a firm on paye

the other example is a cleaner in a residential home was on above minimum wage since the influx from Europe no wage rise until she was down to minimum wage

i hope you never end up in a home being cared for by minimum wage paid foreign carers who will leave you sitting on the toilet
pressing your help buzzer whilst they drink there tea or worse won't come and help you to the toilet in the first place with the mess that can leave you in
that is fact as well