General Election May 7th

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Which party will you vote for in May2015

Tories
25%
Labour
17%
Lib Dems
3%
Ukip
27%
Green
13%
Nationalist (Scottish, Welsh or Irish)
5%
Unionist
No votes
Other
No votes
Never vote
3%
None of the above
7%

Total votes: 60

DB10GOONER

Re: General Election May 7th

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nicola Sturdgeon is the image of Rab C Nesbitt's wife. With the same amount of charm. :D

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

flash gunner wrote:Every time I hear Dimbleby say the name "Leanne Wood" I think of a Carry on film and Charles Hawtrey saying " ooohhh would she"??? :oops:
:coffeespit:

Nuggets

Post by Nuggets »

We are gonna get fcuked over by whoever gets in, same old same old....sadly :cussing:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Nuggets wrote:We are gonna get fcuked over by whoever gets in, same old same old....sadly :cussing:
Errr don't you live in Turkey? :shock:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Hows canvassing going for the Greens Chippy?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nuggets wrote:We are gonna get fcuked over by whoever gets in, same old same old....sadly :cussing:
True - all politicians are lying little shytes...

There needs to be something done about the Immigration Policy and Border Control - My department works directly to immigration and you would not believe how many non-British people are coming into the country daily - and that doesn't include the illegals....we are so fcuked as a country....

If you cannot speak English extremely well - you cannot come in or stay unless you are a brilliant player for The Arsenal (So Fergie and and Paul Lambert can also fcuk off)

If you were not born here and do not have a job - feck off outta the country

If you want to live in Britain no wearing Burqa's in public or holding marches promoting any form of Islam.

Anyone found guilty of paedophilia - Hang the cuntts

Anyone supporting spudscum - extradited to some barren shytehole with no TV/mobiles/Pc's/radios except for when we beat the cuntts.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

An interesting comment overheard on the tube tonight (clearly tourists as us Londoners know better than to talk whilst on the tube :wink: )
"Vote lib dems and you'll get Cameron, vote Ukip and you'll get Cameron, vote green and you'll get Cameron.
The only way you don't get Cameron is to vote Labour............. but then look what you get. Let's face it, we're fucked either way!"

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

OneBardGooner wrote:

There needs to be something done about the Immigration Policy and Border Control - My department works directly to immigration and you would not believe how many non-British people are coming into the country daily - and that doesn't include the illegals....we are so fcuked as a country....

If you cannot speak English extremely well - you cannot come in or stay unless you are a brilliant player for The Arsenal (So Fergie and and Paul Lambert can also fcuk off)

If you want to live in Britain no wearing Burqa's in public or holding marches promoting any form of Islam.

Anyone supporting spudscum - extradited to some barren shytehole with no TV/mobiles/Pc's/radios except for when we beat the cuntts.
So what happens to all the Brits living abroad? Oh I know they're not immigrants they're expats. :roll:

Nuggets

Post by Nuggets »

Chippy wrote:
Errr don't you live in Turkey? :shock:
Yes but I still pay my taxes :wink:

Nuggets

Post by Nuggets »

Chippy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

So what happens to all the Brits living abroad? Oh I know they're not immigrants they're expats. :roll:[/quote
True and I pay my way and my fooking taxes so WTF do you know.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Nuggets wrote:
Chippy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

So what happens to all the Brits living abroad? Oh I know they're not immigrants they're expats. :roll:[/quote
True and I pay my way and my fooking taxes so WTF do you know.
Whoosh. :D

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

:D

WENGER OUT

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Chippy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

So what happens to all the Brits living abroad? Oh I know they're not immigrants they're expats. :roll:
I wouldn't be too fussed if it would be a bit more difficult for people to go and retire into a booze-soaked existence on the Costa del Sol frankly.

I very begrudgingly believe that the EU provides a net economic benefit but let's not pretend that lots of British people migrate elsewhere in the EU to offer highly-skilled labour/services (or that a significant proportion of EU immigrants do likewise!). Which of course is in theory one of the main drivers of a common market with freedom of movement.

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Chippy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

The countries that they're resident of can decide their own immigration policies?

Nuggets

Post by Nuggets »

LDB wrote:
Chippy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

The countries that they're resident of can decide their own immigration policies?[/quote

What do you mean by that statement???