LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
storrmin571

Re: LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

Post by storrmin571 »

I fucking hate the tourist brigade. Fuck off where are you when the regions/clubs need support.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

storrmin571 wrote:I fucking hate the tourist brigade. Fuck off where are you when the prolapsed rectums need support.
:shock:

:mrgreen:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

A bloke once told me that "a good game of rugby was great "..told him "good ".. "game" and "rugby" in the same sentence was contradictory. Asked him why if the whole population of Munster is supposedly rugby mad why had their redeveloped home of Thomand Park a capacity of only 28,000..The answer summed it all up.."because people wouldn't bother going to all the games, only the big ones so a bigger stadium would be empty a lot of the time " (paraphrasing there)
Asked a genuine Leinster and Ireland fan in work was he annoyed by the JCLs that were following both of the teams he was a genuine loyal supporter of ..his answer. "no, the revenue is welcome"... I know that is the exact sentiment that Wiggy and Ivan would love.
I don't like or watch it but others do and that is fine, I just hate the enforced saturation on the Irish public when it is on.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:A bloke once told me that "a good game of rugby was great "..told him "good ".. "game" and "rugby" in the same sentence was contradictory. Asked him why if the whole population of Munster is supposedly rugby mad why had their redeveloped home of Thomand Park a capacity of only 28,000..The answer summed it all up.."because people wouldn't bother going to all the games, only the big ones so a bigger stadium would be empty a lot of the time " (paraphrasing there)
Asked a genuine Leinster and Ireland fan in work was he annoyed by the JCLs that were following both of the teams he was a genuine loyal supporter of ..his answer. "no, the revenue is welcome"... I know that is the exact sentiment that Wiggy and Ivan would love.
I don't like or watch it but others do and that is fine, I just hate the enforced saturation on the Irish public when it is on.
I find the ones in my local the funniest. They stand there all huddled up tight in their Oirish Rugby jersey (stretched over their fat bellies) or if they are particularly "cool" they'll have on a Leinster or some French team jersey. Collars up. Sunglasses on top of heads. Pints of Guinness in hand. Scarves wrapped around waists/wrists/head depending if they've managed to flounce their way as far as a third or God forbid fourth pint.

And then they start yelling "Drive! Engage!" at the top of their fat little lungs at a screen that shows other fat blokes hugging each other from behind and very slowly moving this hugfest up the pitch towards other fat blokes dripping and oozing repressed homosexuality. Within an hour or two the kacks will be down and someone will be trying to light someone else's farts or they'll all gang up on one of their number and try and strip him naked "just for fun like" because that's fun isn't it - manhandling another bloke's fat sweaty naked ass. Yay. That's not gay at all. :roll: :oops:

:-P :wink:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:I fucking hate the tourist brigade. Fuck off where are you when the prolapsed rectums need support.
:shock:

:mrgreen:

Yeah - ironic isn't it.
:oops:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

From what I've heard from friends Rugby Unión in Ireland is an upper-middle class game, as it is in certain parts of England, but go into the Welsh valleys or Gloucester and you'll see that it's a working class game.
When I played in Kent we had squaddies, unemployed, roofers, dockers, salesmen, etc etc. Not a posh accent to be heard anywhere. We occasionally lost a player for a few months as they were required to spend their time at Her Majesty's pleasure.

It's a great game. I do sympathise with DB10, but he needs to understand that Unión is no longer a game for 'all shapes and sizes' and accept that there is no longer a role for jockey-sized people.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:From what I've heard from friends Rugby Unión in Ireland is an upper-middle class game, as it is in certain parts of England, but go into the Welsh valleys or Gloucester and you'll see that it's a working class game.
When I played in Kent we had squaddies, unemployed, roofers, dockers, salesmen, etc etc. Not a posh accent to be heard anywhere. We occasionally lost a player for a few months as they were required to spend their time at Her Majesty's pleasure.

It's a great game. I do sympathise with DB10, but he needs to understand that Unión is no longer a game for 'all shapes and sizes' and accept that there is no longer a role for jockey-sized people.
:lol: :lol:

That's OneBardEwok ruled out! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:When I played in Kent we had squaddies, unemployed, roofers, dockers, salesmen, etc etc.
I'd say you "had" them alright..... :D

I think those types of people used to be called "rough trade" amongst your kind... :wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:When I played in Kent we had squaddies, unemployed, roofers, dockers, salesmen, etc etc.

I think those types of people used to be called "rough trade" amongst your kind... :wink:

He doth protest too much, methinks!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Stop grooming me!! :banghead:

:wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I'm sure it must have been difficult growing up in a culture where only ordained priests are allowed to fuck young boys, but it's the 21st century and you need to be honest to yourself. Maybe start by coming out to your friends? Either that or join the clergy.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I'm sure it must have been difficult growing up in a culture where only ordained priests are allowed to fuck young boys, but it's the 21st century and you need to be honest to yourself. Maybe start by coming out to your friends? Either that or join the clergy.
Mom!! He's back!! :shock:

:lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Mass confusion and bewilderment in Dublin this evening..Oierland and the Victims on at same time..which bandwagon to chose from ...??? I imagine the false patriotism of the rugger will win out.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

And to think rugby was traditionally the educated upper class game and football the uneducated working class glass. £5.1 billion invested into football, £5 million into rugby? Don't go out my way to watch it. Find it a bit boring.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Ireland beat West Indies (I think) in the Cricket World Cup....by the same logic that I am told "you have to support the Irish rugger team" we as a nation should have been glued to our TVs last night to watch the cricket..but apart from the cricketing public I am not sure that was the case.