LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Been catching (when I couldn't avoid it) bits on the TV about this pile of old pony. Am I right in thinking Oireland won this?

:rubchin:

Does that mean even our closet poofs are better than yours?

:lol: :wink:

Imagine if Ireland lose to Poland next Sunday, we will have "those soccer lads haven't the heart or pride of the rugby lads " rammed down our throats....Speaking of "ramming down throats" I'm sure the Oirish celebrations went well on Saturday night.
:lol: :lol:

Never in the field of human endeavour have so many farts been lit by so many closet homosexuals. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

But I always thought it was part of being Oirish - to go to church even if you don't believe, to play 'ruggers', to roger one's team mates in the shower and the scrum and ask for forgiveness from the local priest/vicar - who would regularly give penance of 500 hail mary's 400 Our Fathers and clean the sinners tonsils with his man sausage...all in the name of gawd mind you.

:? :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:But I always thought it was part of being Oirish - to go to church even if you don't believe, to play 'ruggers', to roger one's team mates in the shower and the scrum and ask for forgiveness from the local priest/vicar - who would regularly give penance of 500 hail mary's 400 Our Fathers and clean the sinners tonsils with his man sausage...all in the name of gawd mind you.

:? :D
:rubchin:

In the culchie areas all of that would be true.... except the rugger bugger bit; that was hoisted upon our nation by your nation during the 800 years of genocide you so kindly conducted over here. :(

:shock:

:D :wink:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

So: Ireland's hard gays are slightly harder/gayer than England's hard gays who, in turn, were slightly harder/gayer than Wales' hard gays.

France's hard gays were in the middle of hard gayness and Scotland and Italy's hard gays are shit....

Have I got this right?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Just to add:

I wouldn't really call a player from either code gay - they'd kill me to death.

:gayflag:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:Just to add:

I wouldn't really call a player from either code gay - they'd suck me to death.

:gayflag:
Yes. Yes, they would. :shock:

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:So: Ireland's hard gays are slightly harder/gayer than England's hard gays who, in turn, were slightly harder/gayer than Wales' hard gays.

France's hard gays were in the middle of hard gayness and Scotland and Italy's hard gays are shit....

Have I got this right?
Deffo gayer anyway!

Yippee!! We have the gayest gays in the gay old world (all 6 countries of it!! :lol: ) of rugger bugger gayness!

:barscarf: :gayflag:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

One of the things that reflects worst on the sport is ex-pros and pundits' desperation to perpetuate the reputation of the sport as for hard men.

Watched some of Northampton against Wasps last night and when George North scored his second try the Wasps player ran across and kneed him in the head when he was on the floor. There was no possible justification for it and it was so obviously intentional. He sparked North out cold, who was carried off in a neck brace and could easily have ended up with serious neck damage or a cracked skull, fractured cheekbone etc.

And the pundits and commentators are surprised/disappointed because the bloke got sent off for it? It's just fucking thuggery.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:One of the things that reflects worst on the sport is ex-pros and pundits' desperation to perpetuate the reputation of the sport as for hard men.

Watched some of Northampton against Wasps last night and when George North scored his second try the Wasps player ran across and kneed him in the head when he was on the floor. There was no possible justification for it and it was so obviously intentional. He sparked North out cold, who was carried off in a neck brace and could easily have ended up with serious neck damage or a cracked skull, fractured cheekbone etc.

And the pundits and commentators are surprised/disappointed because the bloke got sent off for it? It's just fucking buggery.
Sometimes it's too easy... sometimes... :D :wink: