Mayweather v Pacman

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Mayweather v Pacman

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:
northbank123 wrote:Didn't Mayweather slap his girlfriend around though?
If by "slap" you mean battered senseless then yes, he did. Repeatedly so.

Served time for it.
Mayweather is utter filth, a woman beater. :evil: :x And he is an arsehole. To even speak his own name in the same sentence as Ali is the work of a deluded fuckmong. :x

Hope Pacquiao knocks him out. 8)

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:

Served time for it.
Mayweather is utter filth, a woman beater. :evil: :x And he is an arsehole. To even speak his own name in the same sentence as Ali is the work of a deluded fuckmong. :x

So obsessed with protecting his '0' (which is bollocks anyway, as the Castillo result was a joke) that he has to have lidocaine injections in his glass wrists, which is allowed (or ignored) by the Nevada Boxing Commission. :?

I'll be watching this in the hope Manny schools him, but there is no way he'll win unless he knocks Floyd out. :box:

As for Ali; Great, great boxer but also had a rather unpleasant streak.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:

Served time for it.

Hope the Pacman does him.

Hope he doesn't start singing, "There's only one Arsene Wenger, one Arsene Wenger..."

:shock: :barscarf:

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Well it's only been 7 odd years in the making, but it's finally here. This fight had to happen and will prove who is no 1 of this era. I really hope pacquiao does it, he has what it takes but needs to get to floyd from round one, back him up and rough him up as much as possible, but at the same time can't get reckless and get caught on the inside with counters. He needs to work non stop, and really be the aggressor. He is capable...but...I just can't see it. Mayweathers defence and counter are honestly at times beyond belief. He is just so hard to hit and so fast on the counter, and his power is also underrated. Like most I can only see this going to mayweather on points. If pacman gets sloppy floyd is more than capable of finishing it early too.

Come on the Philly gooner :box:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Anybody any ideas where I could find a stream for this?
TIA.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:

Served time for it.

Totally agree DB10. Mayweather is a completely classless :censored: ,(as is his drug dealing Father). However, I am not prepared to stay up until 4am, or pay £20 to watch Manny put him on his arse

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Could not have got a stronger Arsenal/Chelsea correlation.

Except Pacquioa's won titles :lol: :lol:

Goose

Post by Goose »

Just got back and am a shell of a man - 14 hrs sleep in 5 days is catching up with me and my wife reckons i look 10 years older.

But I would recommend Vegas for a big fight weekend for anyone :box: :box:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Goose wrote:Just got back and am a shell of a man - 14 hrs sleep in 5 days is catching up with me and my wife reckons i look 10 years older.

Place must've been mental. (Even more than usual) Sounds like you had a good'un. Waitin for the trip report............ :rubchin:
:lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

armchair wrote:
Goose wrote:Just got back and am a shell of a man - 14 hrs sleep in 5 days is catching up with me and my wife reckons i look 10 years older.

Place must've been mental. (Even more than usual) Sounds like you had a good'un. Waitin for the trip report............ :rubchin:
:lol:
Wonder if he bumped in to Finsbury Park's mrs?

:shock: :rubchin: :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Went round a mates to watch it. Mayweather was miles better than Pac faster to the punch skill to avoid. Disappointing fight overall

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Pac is now being sued for not announcing his shoulder injury in advance- Hope Goose is onto the case. :roll: :barscarf: :wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Theoperator wrote:Pac is now being sued for not announcing his shoulder injury in advance- Hope Goose is onto the case. :roll: :barscarf: :wink:
And so he should be - couldn't keep his mouth shut because he wanted to save face but couldn't face jeopardising this unbelievable earner by declaring it. If his injury was really that bad he's an absolute fraud.