They've made their bed.....

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
the playing mantis

Re: They've made their bed.....

Post by the playing mantis »

officepest wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:'false fantasy of romantic jihad' in what way has the british media reflected it as such? burning alive, beheadings, if that is someones, even a 15 year olds idea of romanticism, then seriously what hope is there.
It's not the media though is it? These kids are being radicalised in front of their computers watching high-quality ISIS propaganda. How we crack down on this is the difficulty, as any prick with a keyboard can post all this disgusting shit on the web.
and they are immune completely unaware of all the beheadings and burning alive of people thats reported by every news outlet, be it web, tv, radio or print.

i know 15 year olds are not that keen on the news, but to think they have not heard of any of this going even if they have been sold a fantasy by isis propaganda, is not believable

isis propaganda is based on this kind of thing anyway isnt it?

hopefully they wont come back and will get exactly what they and anyone who supports, sympathizes or fights for isis deserve..

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

A friend of mine suggested that their families made them do it.

The families get kudos in their community, and may even get paid for this?

No idea if true, but he pointed out that Palestinian terrorist prisoners' families get a salary from the Palestinian Authority for the duration of their prison term.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

QuartzGooner wrote:A friend of mine suggested that their families made them do it.

No idea if true, but he pointed out that Palestinian terrorist prisoners' families get a salary from the Palestinian Authority for the duration of their prison term.

Does your friend have any evidence at all or is he maybe psychic?

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:A friend of mine suggested that their families made them do it.

Does your friend have any evidence at all or is he maybe psychic?
My friend suggested it based on what happens to Palestinian prisoners.
He did not say that it has happened in this case, he SUGGESTED it as a possibility.
I clearly wrote "No idea if true", and ended the sentence with a question mark.
Why have you tried to belittle my comment with an inane remark?

What evidence do you have that their families are shocked and appalled, rather than being held up in their community as having done their bit for Jihad?
There is such a thing as Taqiyya.

That CAGE press conference, what a bunch of disingenous fifth columnists.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

This Country,(England), is truly FUCKED! I am currently watching a Parliamentary Committee meeting on B.B.C. News where they are hauling the Met Police Commissioner over the coals for "allowing" those three stupid bitches to fuck off to Syria!!! :shock:
Apparently, it is the Polices fault, and Keith Vaz says that they,(the Police), should "Meet with, and apologise to, the families to restore trust." Also, it has been revealed that the 3 women robbed jewellery from their families to fund their "mission." Despite this, and the fact that they fucked off to join a Terrorist organisation, they will NOT be prosecuted upon their return to the U.K. !!! :shock:
Will the last person to leave please turn off the lights, this Country is well and truly FUCKED!!! :banghead:
Last edited by Rugby Gooner on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Unbelievable!!!! Just seen it too Rugby why does everything have to be someone's fault???? You know why, because the family will claim compensation from the police I bet.

The only people to blame here are the families if you don't know your own 15 y/o kids are being radicalised then you obviously aren't taking enough interest in them, FFS if the families didn't know how the fuck could an outside service like the police know?

It's all about the ££££ now that the kids are unrecoverable in the hands of IS

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

flash gunner wrote:Unbelievable!!!! Just seen it too Rugby why does everything have to be someone's fault???? You know why, because the family will claim compensation from the police I bet.

The only people to blame here are the families if you don't know your own 15 y/o kids are being radicalised then you obviously aren't taking enough interest in them, FFS if the families didn't know how the fuck could an outside service like the police know?

It's all about the ££££ now that the kids are unrecoverable in the hands of IS
Don't want to be flippant here, but are they from Liverpool..?

How in any God's name can the Police know the intentions of teenage girls. ?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

We have now got 9 members of the same family from Rochdale, about to be deported back to England after being allegedly caught trying to cross into Syria to join I.S. !!! :banghead:
The "Head" of the family,(a Labour Councillor), was apparently unaware that they were "missing." :shock:
I am sure that if NINE members of any of your families suddenly "disappeared" you would notice!!! :banghead:
When is this bullshit going to end?
We should just allow them to cross the border, if that's what they want, and cancel their passports.

armchair

Post by armchair »

Fukin muzzys :?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

armchair wrote:Fukin muzzys :?
:shock: :roll:

armchair

Post by armchair »

officepest wrote:
armchair wrote:Fukin muzzys :?
:shock: :roll:
:shock: :roll: :arrow:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Rugby Gooner wrote:We have now got 9 members of the same family from Rochdale, about to be deported back to England after being allegedly caught trying to cross into Syria to join I.S. !!! :banghead:
The "Head" of the family,(a Labour Councillor), was apparently unaware that they were "missing." :shock:
I am sure that if NINE members of any of your families suddenly "disappeared" you would notice!!! :banghead:
When is this bullshit going to end?
We should just allow them to cross the border, if that's what they want, and cancel their passports.

I now feel exactly the same.

I'd rather such extremists were a few thousand miles away rather than wandering round our cities hating everything about Britain.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Rochdale's turning out to be the worst town in England.

:twisted: :box:

shu

Post by shu »

Rochdale with their asian grooming and now this . A few points

1, if they want to go , leave your passport at our border , good bye , you are not welcome back.

2, i feel that most msulims know what is going on but cover it up.

3, their book . Why do some muzzys say it says jihad yet others more moderate says it doesn't ? What is the answer.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

The Koran isn't a chronological story like the Bible. It's a collection of all sorts of stuff. History, instructions, explanations and there are many conflicting passages (just like the Bible). Consequently, you can take whatever you want from it (like the Bible).

Man created God, not the other way round.

If you want to kill gays, misbehaving children and non-believers you can find everything you want in both the Bible and the Koran.