SACKED

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonersid

Re: SACKED

Post by goonersid »

flash gunner wrote:I've got a new job too :barscarf: been looking to get out of my shithole job for 2 years now went for an interview last week and been offered it, start in a couple of weeks :barscarf:

Hope you're getting on ok Sid
And you flash I'm missing wife and kids terrible but home on Thursday for 4 days going to persevere as long as I can for the money ! What's your new job

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

goonersid wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I've got a new job too :barscarf: been looking to get out of my shithole job for 2 years now went for an interview last week and been offered it, start in a couple of weeks :barscarf:

And you flash I'm missing wife and kids terrible but home on Thursday for 4 days going to persevere as long as I can for the money ! What's your new job
Flash's new job is a sofa tester for DFS!!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Congrats Flash! :barscarf: 8)

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

franksav63 wrote:
goonersid wrote:

Flash's new job is a sofa tester for DFS!!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

That, or he's responsible for outsourcing jobs from Northern Ireland to North Netherlands :shock: :barscarf: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Cheers lads im still in print Sid just a job closer to home (sorry to rub it in) and better prospects i hope

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

How are things going Sid?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

olgitgooner wrote:How are things going Sid?
Things going well and I'm home st the minute fly back out on Monday

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

flash gunner wrote:Cheers lads im still in print Sid just a job closer to home (sorry to rub it in) and better prospects i hope
Are you a newspaper, Flash?

:shock: :? :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Working my weeks notice in Holland then home on Saturday and start a new job as production manager in a small engineering firm less than 10 mins drive from home ! I have been really lucky with mates getting me the job in Holland then people I worked with in my old job recommending me for this new Job so thanks to them and the words of encouragement I had on the forum. Can't wait to get home to my family the most important people in my life as I'm sure yours are to you

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Really pleased for you Sid :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:high5: Well Done Flash really happy for you....Hope it goes very well for you mate! :cheers:

I am currently applying for other(internal) posts...need to get away from where I am - too stressful.

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:Working my weeks notice in Holland then home on Saturday and start a new job as production manager in a small engineering firm less than 10 mins drive from home ! I have been really lucky with mates getting me the job in Holland then people I worked with in my old job recommending me for this new Job so thanks to them and the words of encouragement I had on the forum. Can't wait to get home to my family the most important people in my life as I'm sure yours are to you

Great news sid and I well pleased for you 8)

Expect to see you posting on here more often now :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

goonersid wrote:Working my weeks notice in Holland then home on Saturday and start a new job as production manager in a small engineering firm less than 10 mins drive from home ! I have been really lucky with mates getting me the job in Holland then people I worked with in my old job recommending me for this new Job so thanks to them and the words of encouragement I had on the forum. Can't wait to get home to my family the most important people in my life as I'm sure yours are to you
Sweet, glad it has worked out well.

As one door closes, another opens.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A young lad got sacked last week from my place - He'd been there a month when at last they got around to doing the CRB check....he seemed okay as well...see ya just can't tell.....He was a red manc fan so no real loss.