Ireland to vote on Legalising Cannabis

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Ireland to vote on Legalising Cannabis

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock:

Just wondered how long it would take Hlebby to check it out. Or book his flight tickets to Dublin?

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Re: Ireland to vote on Legalising Cannabis

Post by DB10GOONER »

Now we are gonna have gay marriage and legal toke??? :shock: Hlebby is on his way! With his husband to be, g88ner. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :lol:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

On a serious note, cannabis is fucking evil shit.

It's ok for Hlebie and people beyond a certain age. But it's definitely NOT ok for teenagers. It interferes with cerebral conectections in young peoples brains. It causes psychotic illness. Schizophrenia. Roughly one in a hundred teenagers who smoke skunk will develop this illness. It will fuck up their lives.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

First i heard about that, but we do have referendums on just about everything .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

olgitgooner wrote:On a serious note, cannabis is fucking evil shit.

It's ok for Hlebie and people beyond a certain age. But it's definitely NOT ok for teenagers. It interferes with cerebral conectections in young peoples brains. It causes psychotic illness. Schizophrenia. Roughly one in a hundred teenagers who smoke skunk will develop this illness. It will fuck up their lives.
I can absolutely confirm this. My mate John started smoking blow at about 14 or 15, he smoked a lot more blow than the rest of our crowd, and he never stopped smoking when the rest of us did (early 20's) and by his late 20's he was a total fuck up. Deffo suffered from psychotic illness, massive mood swings, sometimes violent personality disorders and, I would say, schizophrenia too. :|

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I can absolutely confirm this. My mate John started smoking blow at about 14 or 15, he smoked a lot more blow than the rest of our crowd, and he never stopped smoking when the rest of us did (early 20's) and by his late 20's he was a total fuck up. Deffo suffered from psychotic illness, massive mood swings, sometimes violent personality disorders and, I would say, schizophrenia too. :|
Hmmm, seems to me everyone that befriended you became either alcoholics or drug addicted :? :-P :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Hmmm, seems to me everyone that befriended you became either alcoholics or drug addicted :? :-P :lol:
Truer than you think, mate. :shock: :lol: My crowd were living it full-on from the mid 80's into the late 90's. A couple of them didn't make it out the other side.

More fucked up was the 2 lads that married in their early 20's and had kids and basically missed the next 15 year long rolling piss up that was our lives. And then in their mid 30's they both got divorced and tried to live the good times they missed in their 20's! Of course by then the rest of us had all met serious birds and settled down, got married, had kids. The pair of arseholes are now in their mid 40's and both are still lurking in pubs full of 20-somethings... pathetic looking pair of fuckers. :oops: :lol:

sarwanov

Post by sarwanov »

It take a long time

sarwanov

Post by sarwanov »

Its my first time to here about that. :D :D :D

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Truer than you think, mate. :shock: :lol: My crowd were living it full-on from the mid 80's into the late 90's. A couple of them didn't make it out the other side.

More fucked up was the 2 lads that married in their early 20's and had kids and basically missed the next 15 year long rolling piss up that was our lives. And then in their mid 30's they both got divorced and tried to live the good times they missed in their 20's! Of course by then the rest of us had all met serious birds and settled down, got married, had kids. The pair of arseholes are now in their mid 40's and both are still lurking in pubs full of 20-somethings... pathetic looking pair of fuckers. :oops: :lol:
:D

Don't knock it until you've tried it mate. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:D

Don't knock it until you've tried it mate. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Wouldn't have the energy anymore tbh. :( :wink: