The mess at calais

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The mess at calais

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:Within or outside the EU Quartz?

Who governs this state?
Israel? :rubchin:

Note to self; stop. :D :wink:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Who governs this state?

Is it possible for a mod to ban another mod ?
Just asking. :wink: :D

WENGER OUT

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Top Londoner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Who governs this state?

Is it possible for a mod to ban another mod ?
Just asking. :wink: :D

WENGER OUT
Yes. Yes, it is.

I've banned Spuddy so often now it's gotten ridiculous. :lol:

But he just gives REB a quick blowjob and the banning gets lifted. :banghead:

:D :wink:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Affiliated to the EU but with travel restrictions, i.e. they cannot just turn up here without border checks.

Arsenal to have priority scouting rights on new players from this new country as a thank you for my idea.

Send the Palestinians there too, good idea DB10.
Kick out the Scots so that they stop getting boisterous in Parliament and send them to Iceland (unless they voted "No" in which case they can stay), then send the Welsh to Scotland, and then send the welfare class to Wales to make more room in London for Russian/Arab/Chinese property investors to buy new build apartment blocks with fancy names and a concierge so that the Londoners can sell up and move to Bedford from where they commute back into London via Thameslink.

Sorted.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

That's a pretty foolproof plan there Quartz.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

northbank123 wrote:That's a pretty foolproof plan there Quartz.
What could possibly go wrong? :D

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

QuartzGooner wrote:
northbank123 wrote:That's a pretty foolproof plan there Quartz.
What could possibly go wrong? :D
Wenger might play one of these North African youngsters out of position.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Just waiting for the UKIP supporters to jump onto this thread.

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

England is considered to be the dustbin of Europe. English people are merely (racist) scum who,if they question the extent that their towns and cities,(as well as their culture),are being overwhelmed, are dismissed as xenophobic wankers.
I know people who have children at school,(in England), where their kids are the only English people in the class,(sometimes including the teacher). They are taught that everything from slavery to W.W.2 is Englands fault.
I have been racially abused at an Arsenal home game,(by four black guys), for being white at an Arsenal game.
Yevette Cooper,(one of the Labour Party leadership candidates),just today bemoaned the fact that "White Men" were daring to stand for leadership of that party.
The mess is not in Calais.....the mess is in the shithole called England, unfortunately the place I was born, but have been made to be ashamed of.....because I was called English. My brother, who was also born here, tells people that he is Scottish,(via our "heritage",(what a lovely pc word that is)),because, he says, he doesn't get any shit if he denies his actual place of birth.
So I myself would like to take this opportunity to apologise for being English, and in my defence point out that,although my parentage is Scottish, I had NO CHOICE over where I was born. :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:England is considered to be the dustbin of Europe. English people are merely (racist) scum who,if they question the extent that their towns and cities,(as well as their culture),are being overwhelmed, are dismissed as xenophobic wankers.
I know people who have children at school,(in England), where their kids are the only English people in the class,(sometimes including the teacher). They are taught that everything from slavery to W.W.2 is Englands fault.
I have been racially abused at an Arsenal home game,(by four black guys), for being white at an Arsenal game.
Yevette Cooper,(one of the Labour Party leadership candidates),just today bemoaned the fact that "White Men" were daring to stand for leadership of that party.
The mess is not in Calais.....the mess is in the shithole called England, unfortunately the place I was born, but have been made to be ashamed of.....because I was called English. My brother, who was also born here, tells people that he is Scottish,(via our "heritage",(what a lovely pc word that is)),because, he says, he doesn't get any shit if he denies his actual place of birth.
So I myself would like to take this opportunity to apologise for being English, and in my defence point out that,although my parentage is Scottish, I had NO CHOICE over where I was born. :banghead:
As if to prove my point,a series has just started on English T.V. tonight which is taking the piss out of all things British, called "Very British Problems." If it had been done about any other race it would not have even made it to the screen. :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

You're in a minority on here being English too :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
As if to prove my point,a series has just started on English T.V. tonight which is taking the piss out of all things British, called "Very British Problems." If it had been done about any other race it would not have even made it to the screen. :banghead:
isn't the programme just taking the piss out of ourselves which is, in itself, quite British?

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
isn't the programme just taking the piss out of ourselves which is, in itself, quite British?

One of the qualities that make the Oirish and Ingerlish sense of humour quite similar is the ability to take the piss out of, and laugh at, ourselves. Very few other nationalities really get that self deprecating humour.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

One of the qualities that make the Oirish and Ingerlish sense of humour quite similar is the ability to take the piss out of, and laugh at, ourselves. Very few other nationalities really get that self deprecating humour.

Erm. We're actually laughing at you lot, and not with you.
:wink: :D

WENGER OUT

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Top Londoner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

Erm. We're actually laughing at you lot, and not with you.
:wink: :D

WENGER OUT
You think, huh? :rubchin: You have a lot to learn. 8)

:lol: :wink: