Celebs Have Secret Love Children

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Lena Watson

Celebs Have Secret Love Children

Post by Lena Watson »

Liv Tyler may be a secret illegitimate of Hollywood. Her father is none apart from Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and, a lot of recently, a choose on American Idol.She did not even meet her father till she was eight, and also the news concerning her paternity did not go public till six years later.
another one Hugh Grant is that the proud parent of not one however 3 love youngsters.He contains a son and a female offspring by Tinglan Hong, who worked as a secretarial assistant in an exceedingly Chinese building in London, and another kid by Pakistani monetary unit Eberstein, a Swedish tv producer.

Theoperator

Re: Celebs Have Secret Love Children

Post by Theoperator »

Cant we just have tits- forget the love child, theres enough at AFC, allegedly]

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

:hammer: fook off

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Lena Watson wrote:Liv Tyler may be a secret illegitimate of Hollywood. Her father is none apart from Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and, a lot of recently, a choose on American Idol.She did not even meet her father till she was eight, and also the news concerning her paternity did not go public till six years later.
another one Hugh Grant is that the proud parent of not one however 3 love youngsters.He contains a son and a female offspring by Tinglan Hong, who worked as a secretarial assistant in an exceedingly Chinese building in London, and another kid by Pakistani monetary unit Eberstein, a Swedish tv producer.
Thread of the year! Can we have lots more of these please? One problem though. it doesn't mention "Wenger out". Or tits.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Call me psychic stu if you like but I feel another banning in the near future.......

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:Call me psychic stu if you like but I feel another banning in the near future.......
You are now officially psychic!!! :barscarf: :D 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Deleted this moron's other thread. I'll leave this one here if anyone wants to try and save the thread with tits.... 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Glad you told us all this Lena, we would have been wondering

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Depending on your interpretation of the term, I would say Jimmy Saville would likely be the current record holder in this category.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Allegedly, Ghenghis Khan had hundreds of love children across Asia and the middle east....I like to keep up to date with this kind of gossip :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Nos89 wrote:Allegedly, Ghenghis Khan had hundreds of love children across Asia and the middle east....I like to keep up to date with this kind of gossip :barscarf:
Read somewhere that a massive percentage of the populations DNA can be backtracked to one p e rain ( therefore believed to be Ghenghis Khan)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Lena got any nice aunties?

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Lena Watson wrote:Liv Tyler may be a secret illegitimate of Hollywood. Her father is none apart from Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and, a lot of recently, a choose on American Idol.She did not even meet her father till she was eight, and also the news concerning her paternity did not go public till six years later.
Inside him? He restrains them? I don't understand..... :lol:

Hugh Grant is a shitheel.

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

QuartzGooner wrote:Image
:coffeespit: truth!