Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Wilson

Re: Trump

Post by Wilson »

Its not something I wish. Just something I think will happen. Republican Presidents have a proven track record of being unable to resist waging war in the middle east.

Trumps going to go in, he is going to want to 'destroy ISIS' - A militant organization with close to 70,000 armed fighters spanning 3 countries - its going to be bloody.

This is the problem with tough guy republicans - they always want to prove their strengh via the use of war. Moreover, Trump doesn't have the compassion, empathy, or emotional intelligence to fully deduce the horrors of warfare - he thinks there is glory in war, and that is what will ultimately ensure US ground troops in Iraq, Syria and possibly Libya.

I believe speculating on death tolls is necessary as a deterrent to war. Because Newt, Rudy, Donald, and the cheer leaders at Fox News are all talking about 'defeating ISIS', however, there is a catch, and that is, at what cost? What does defeating ISIS cost in terms of lives? And the best case scenarios are never the final outcome.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

gp543 wrote:
Wilson wrote:ISIS are celebrating - as they have got their war. There is no way Trump wont deploy US forces in Iraq, and like the Iraq War, ISIS, like the Iraqi insurgency, will just pick off US soldier one by one. 4000 dead in Iraq, and watch Trump make the same mistake W Bush made by trying to settle a sectarian conflict in a country that many outsiders to not understand.

Trump has also spoken of 'taking the oil'. For years US policy makers have beat back the notion intervention in the Middle East is not about oil. But here we have, the president elect outright saying - yeah, im going to use the military to steal a sovereign nations oil. Oil is the only thing the Middle East has going for it, and the worlds most powerful country is going to plunder a poor regions only source of wealth. I can only imagine Syrians, Iraqi's and Libyans will stand in idle whilst Uncle Sam nicks their oil.

Im predicting, over 5000 US soldiers to be killed before 2020. Shame Paddy Power dont have a market for this.
You can absolutely fuck off. What a vile thing to say. Particularly on today of all days.
Agree

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

:roll:

Bejesus!
I will say a few Hail Marys for you Wilson, not a good thing to say...

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Wilson you really have no idea what you've just said and how deeply disparaging and insulting it is, not only to current military personnel but also to veterans.

Having worked with the American military, believe it or not and no matter what the TV and film may insinuate they are not all gung ho idiots and there are enough senior officers with plenty of anti-insurgency experience after recent conflicts especially after the poor starts we all had in Iraq and Afghanistan to reign Trump in and not allow what you are predicting to happen again.

One of the biggest problems both the UK and even more so the Americans had at the beginning of both conflicts was the constant interference by politicians who thought they knew how things should be run, it took time but eventually both administrations realised that commanders on the ground had better understanding of the immediate situation and things improved.

I'm not sure even Trump is stupid enough to change how things are being done in the US military these days as the current tactics they are using against Islamic State are more effective than the uninitiated understand and the media are much more limited in access and therefore how they portray things are not necessarily how they are.

The use of indigenous troops whether regular or militia and allowing those troops to do the lion's share of the fighting is solid tactically and strategically in two senses, it means that they are seen by their own people to be fighting and winning and looks much less like it is interference by foreign powers, and as an aside which may be unpalatable to some it cuts down on loss of life amongst our own troops.

Finally i'm fairly sure that throughout the Presidential campaign it was Hillary who was doing all the shouting and posturing about Syria and Islamic State and also causing all the issues with Russia as a side effect, which for me personally is much more dangerous than Islamic terrorism.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

No, Trump said he 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do'. Its Trump who is going to staff the secretary of defense with either Mike Flynn or Jeff Sessions - two yes men who will owe their progression and positions to Trump.

Trump is going to take over and take power away form the military professionals, due to an inner belief he knows better. Trump will repeat past mistakes - fighting unwinnable wars with no exit strategy. It was actually Hillary who ruled out boots on the ground, whilst Trump left the option of a ground war open.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Wilson wrote:
Wilson wrote:Trump is going to have gold drapes, and of course they will bear his name. His oval office will also resemble the bedroom of a Persian Prince.

You reckon that pram has much mileage?

And a gold plated sink on his private jet - a man of the working class.

A fairly common family portrait - a very distant space between parents and kid, whilst the kid sits on a toy lion.

How does her dress manage to blow to her left when his combover hair does not move ? Extra hold hair spray right!
When that kid grows up he will be bringing a real lions head home from Africa for daddy!...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11 ... -creature/

Good old Nige at it again.
He really is an odious little prick. A self-aggrandising, deluded, delusional odious little prick. :twisted: :roll:
I was wondering how long it would take before someone brought Wenger into the argument. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Trump's latest missus - Melania Trump used to be a model (cough cough) and appeared in men's girlie mags

I would put some on here but that would make it a NSFW thread....

And we don't want that now do we DB ! :lol: :wink: :wink:

ps: go to my Milf's thread she's on there... :oops:

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/donald-t ... 0-years-2/

Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but Trump is Wenger out :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:Wow a few hundred rioting, what is wrong with people that cannot accept democratic decisions...
Bernie Sanders should have been the candidate, he would have crushed Trump!
But we all know that the power of Clinton always cheats its way through....
Absolutely

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wilson wrote:No, Trump said he 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do'. Its Trump who is going to staff the secretary of defense with either Mike Flynn or Jeff Sessions - two yes men who will owe their progression and positions to Trump.

Trump is going to take over and take power away form the military professionals, due to an inner belief he knows better. Trump will repeat past mistakes - fighting unwinnable wars with no exit strategy. It was actually Hillary who ruled out boots on the ground, whilst Trump left the option of a ground war open.
Are you really this naive? Or are you being intentionally obtuse?

One of the main causes of Lybia being a failed state and an ISIS stronghold is her policies as Secretary of state. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/po ... .html?_r=0

Hillary is a warmonger. She supported the 2009 increase in US troop levels in Afghanistan. During the Obama administration's Afghanistan War review in 2010, she endorsed General Stanley McChrystal's recommendation for 40,000 more troops to Afghanistan, before endorsing a fallback proposal (ultimately accepted by Obama) for 30,000 troops.

You probably slam George W Bush for the Iraq war right? Did you know as a Senator she voted to authorise the war? She strongly backed the Iraq invasion. Only after it turned out badly and threatened to damage her political career did she acknowledge her mistake and change her position.

She has supported every one of the last seven US military interventions abroad. Even as First Lady she pushed for US intervention in the Balkans—attacking the Bosnian Serbs and then Serbia. She was an enthusiastic war advocate, quoted as saying: “I urged him [Bill Clinton] to bomb.”

Have a read of these two (of dozens of) articles;

http://usuncut.com/politics/hillary-cli ... cy-record/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/ ... 3677c6aa94

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:Trump's latest missus - Melania Trump used to be a model (cough cough) and appeared in men's girlie mags

She's not the best naked, is she...? :rubchin: :| I mean, you would, but still, seen better. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Trump's latest missus - Melania Trump used to be a model (cough cough) and appeared in men's girlie mags

She's not the best naked, is she...? :rubchin: :| I mean, you would, but still, seen better. :wink:
Not after that cun't been there....btw did you know she's part Oirish? :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:This Trumpet thing gets more and more like Brexit with each passing hour.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37932231
:lol: :roll:

It's hilarious really. These people (Liberals, Lefties, Democrats, hippies - call'em what you want :wink: ) are the very ones that harp on about how important democracy is - right up until they don't get what they want! Absolute rank hypocrisy. :roll:
So true :lol:
Seriously, they remind me of spoiled brats. :oops: :lol:
phpBB [video]