Donald Trump, King of America!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Postby DB10GOONER » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:24 am

Satan's Whore Hilarious Clinton really has no idea she is the fucking reason Trumptard is in power the stupid lying corrupt fucking cùnt. :roll: :censored:

She now wants to "help" the Democrats candidate get elected. Whoever it will be I bet the poor fucker cannot run fast enough to get away from the stupid bitch. :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Postby GoonerMuzz » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:46 pm

American politics, the gift that keeps giving, let's waste taxpayers money on a show trial we have no chance of winning to make the other guy look bad and probably end up looking even worse ourselves :banghead:

Seriously, normal American voters must look at the options and wonder what they did to deserve both parties :banghead:

Labour, Tories and Liberals have a long way to go to reach the Democrat/Republican level of 'fuckeduppedness', (I've even had to invent a new word for it) :roll:

I genuinely think Western politicians in general have forgotten that they're actually there to run the country and represent their constituents not play party politics to the utter detriment of everything else :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Postby DB10GOONER » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:56 am

American politics, the gift that keeps giving, let's waste taxpayers money on a show trial we have no chance of winning to make the other guy look bad and probably end up looking even worse ourselves :banghead:

Seriously, normal American voters must look at the options and wonder what they did to deserve both parties :banghead:

Labour, Tories and Liberals have a long way to go to reach the Democrat/Republican level of 'fuckeduppedness', (I've even had to invent a new word for it) :roll:

I genuinely think Western politicians in general have forgotten that they're actually there to run the country and represent their constituents not play party politics to the utter detriment of everything else :rubchin:
Oh I dunno mate I think your lot are giving them a run for their money! :wink:

But for pure corruption wrapped up in stupidity lies and ineptitude both you and the sceptics have a long way to go before you get anywhere near the heights of fuckedupness attained by the criminal vermin that are Oirish politicians. :censored:

GoonerMuzz

Postby GoonerMuzz » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:20 pm

Oh I dunno mate I think your lot are giving them a run for their money! :wink:

But for pure corruption wrapped up in stupidity lies and ineptitude both you and the sceptics have a long way to go before you get anywhere near the heights of fuckedupness attained by the criminal vermin that are Oirish politicians. :censored:

Some might say, obviously not me of course, that criminal vermin is a requirement for politicians world wide (you have to be careful what you say these days Huawei are listening :wink: )

Isnt it funny that since politics became a University subject that politics in general has taken a massive downward spiral, makes you wonder what sort of person signs up for 3-4 years of lies, dirty tricks, obfuscation and spin doctoring :shock:

DB10GOONER

Postby DB10GOONER » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:24 am

Everything is OK folks. Coronavirus is "fake news". Thank fuck for that huh? :roll:

Return to “The Cannonballs”