Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
rodders999

Re: Trump

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote: shall I just go through the threads now and delete everything that anyone might misconstrue or find offensive? Would you like that type of forum? Because we can give you that type of forum, no problem. :censored:
Well that's my post count reset to zero then :banghead:

:lol:
Zero??!!! :shock:

I think you'll find that you would end up owing the forum about 300 posts! :lol: :wink:
:lol:

Class.

p.s. Trump is a 100% bona fide see you next Tuesday 8)

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Does everyone realise what a Trump is in Northerners language BTW :lol: 8)

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

It appears that Trump is being lined up to give Hilary a clear run to the White House...I just can't see the American public voting for him to be President.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:It appears that Trump is being lined up to give Hilary a clear run to the White House...I just can't see the American public voting for him to be President.
His own party are trying to stop him! :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Re: Fart!

Post by OneBardGooner »

Theoperator wrote:Does everyone realise what a Trump is in Northerners language BTW :lol: 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah! From now on purely so there can be no mis-understanding I think we should all refer to him as Fart! :lol: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:It appears that Trump is being lined up to give Hilary a clear run to the White House...I just can't see the American public voting for him to be President.
His own party are trying to stop him! :lol: :lol:
The Farty Party! :dancingbanana: :proudtosay:

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

I can't see red neck Americans voting for a girl!!! Nor many of the others actually.

augie

Post by augie »

casgooner wrote:
I can't see red neck Americans voting for a girl!!! Nor many of the others actually.

My opinion exactly - America is still a very red necked racist country beneath the surface :roll: When the economy starts hitting the shitters, it is always the Mexicans/blacks/whatever other race (obviously not the Irish cos the yanks love us :lol: ) that get blamed first :roll: I honestly believe that there will be a large percentage of americans who will be delighted to see the back of all those immigrants and will secretly vote for trump - this vote will be a lot closer than most people would like to admit

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

augie wrote:
casgooner wrote:

My opinion exactly - America is still a very red necked racist country beneath the surface :roll: When the economy starts hitting the shitters, it is always the Mexicans/blacks/whatever other race (obviously not the Irish cos the yanks love us :lol: ) that get blamed first :roll: I honestly believe that there will be a large percentage of americans who will be delighted to see the back of all those immigrants and will secretly vote for trump - this vote will be a lot closer than most people would like to admit
Southern ignorant whites are Trump's main voter base, but outside of that he does not hold much sway. He is fairly popular because he is not a typical politician and people are sick of politicians. He may well win the Republican nomination, much to the chagrin of the Republicans, but no way in hell he beats Hillary.

Personally, I'd love to see Bernie Sanders get the nod but Hillary has too much pull and Bernie is too progressive for mainstream America.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
augie wrote:
casgooner wrote:

Southern ignorant whites are Trump's main voter base, but outside of that he does not hold much sway. He is fairly popular because he is not a typical politician and people are sick of politicians. He may well win the Republican nomination, much to the chagrin of the Republicans, but no way in hell he beats Hillary.

Personally, I'd love to see Bernie Sanders get the nod but Hillary has too much pull and Bernie is too progressive for mainstream America.
Hillary Clinton is exactly like her moron husband; a walking soundbite. No substance whatsoever. But I too can't see Bernie Sanders getting the nod over her toothy smile and hand waving and pointing at people in the crowd. :roll:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Hillary Clinton can't even couldn't even control her own husband, how is he expected to run a country?

Trump on the other hand.... :lol: :lol:

If you're wondering whether or not Americans are stupid enough to vote for Trump then just remember they voted for this man TWICE:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
casgooner wrote:

With clinton as his opponent I can see him going all the way quite easily and the dark figures that really run that cesspit of a country will use it to their advantage
The war mongering pentagon will no doubt launch offensives on any country they deem to be shielding any of the various islamic groups
Once they have achieved or claim to have achieved their aims i wouldnt be surprised to see Trump become the next US preident to be assassinated.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It is simply a matter of time before someone at one of donald Fart's rallies is killed - The level of anger is high and he (protected by security of course) is stoking it up, stirring up the already very strong, virulent racial hatred. As ATID pointed out the country actually put dumbass dubya in power and then re-elected him (okay, so there is evidence that the counts for the votes in his brother's state were allegedly doctored) - But if they can actually put a fool in the whitehouse, they can do it again. They did it before with reagan - and jeeezusss look what he did. :roll:

The real men (yes, men not people) who control America and the rest of the world via their control of the World Bank and the IMF - will ensure the face they know will best suit their purposes to increase their profits and so their hold on the reigns of power - becomes president.

Various names are given to these all powerful business men - the Illuminati/ the Bilderberg Group etc...But what they decide happens...so if they want trump in or dead or ruined they make it happen - But ALL their deciions are based on self-interest - profit = power = profit.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
augie wrote:
casgooner wrote:

Hilary played it smart by being the foreign secretary equivalent (I think). She currently drags her husband by the balls to every convention and what greater revenge for cheating on her by making him the first male "first lady", humiliation for a man still announced as Mr President. Will he be announced at events as " the First Lady, Mr President " ?
USA is ready for a female president.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Hillary will win, unfortunately. These are the choices we sane Americans are given...Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

Bernie Sanders has the young voter and most progressive citizens but it's not enough to over take Hillary and her super PAC money and influence. Bernie has run a good campaign on nothing but donations in small amounts from joe citizen whereas Hillary gets millions from her investors. But in the end we will be left with check box A for Hillary or box B for Trump. At that point it's basically no choice for sane individuals. But like people have said, a lot of America is not sane.