Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Trump

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:Didn't think it appropriate to post this thought on the RIP thread, but the moment Hilary made her statement, "how can a person being investigated by the FBI, be allowed to own guns?". The same country that allows a person being investigated by the the CIA to run for president.
Yeah, probably better on this thread - and a very good point. The Clinton's (both Bill and Hillary) are cynical corrupt vapid lying shitbags. The list of scandals and corruption during Clinton's presidency is astonishing, but the two that sicken me the most are;

1. The cowardly media whore cúnt had a clear opportunity to assassinate Osama bin Laden on at least 4 occasions (some former CIA / NSA operatives claim 9 occasions) before 9/11. Clinton would not authorise a Capture or Kill mission because he was afraid of the negative media impact on his Presidency of a repeat of the “Black Hawk Down” incident in Mogadishu. By not taking the chance(s) to kill bin Laden he basically doomed 3000 innocent people to die in the Twin Towers because of his moral cowardice and self interest.

2. Possibly worse and more cynically cowardly was his abandoning MIA US servicemen to death. The CIA and NSA told him in 1993 that they had very creditable evidence that a small number of surviving American POW’s from the Vietnam war were still being held captive in Laos and Vietnamese prison camps. At the time Clinton was negotiating an end to the trade embargo on Vietnam (and possible US access to Vietnamese oil fields) and Clinton buried the report, effectively abandoning those men to their fate.

What sickens me is the Oirish love-in with Clinton because he came here, said some nice things about the Oirish, smiled his cheesy media whore smile, and waved at a few people in the crowd. And now you get fucking idiots in this country that hail him as “a truly great President, a man of character and charisma”. :oops: :roll: :x

When basically he’s a cúnt. As is his corrupt lying whore of a wife and her cheesy media whore smile. :x

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:Didn't think it appropriate to post this thought on the RIP thread, but the moment Hilary made her statement, "how can a person being investigated by the FBI, be allowed to own guns?". The same country that allows a person being investigated by the the CIA to run for president.
Yeah, probably better on this thread - and a very good point. The Clinton's (both Bill and Hillary) are cynical corrupt vapid lying shitbags. The list of scandals and corruption during Clinton's presidency is astonishing, but the two that sicken me the most are;

1. The cowardly media whore cúnt had a clear opportunity to assassinate Osama bin Laden on at least 4 occasions (some former CIA / NSA operatives claim 9 occasions) before 9/11. Clinton would not authorise a Capture or Kill mission because he was afraid of the negative media impact on his Presidency of a repeat of the “Black Hawk Down” incident in Mogadishu. By not taking the chance(s) to kill bin Laden he basically doomed 3000 innocent people to die in the Twin Towers because of his moral cowardice and self interest.

2. Possibly worse and more cynically cowardly was his abandoning MIA US servicemen to death. The CIA and NSA told him in 1993 that they had very creditable evidence that a small number of surviving American POW’s from the Vietnam war were still being held captive in Laos and Vietnamese prison camps. At the time Clinton was negotiating an end to the trade embargo on Vietnam (and possible US access to Vietnamese oil fields) and Clinton buried the report, effectively abandoning those men to their fate.

What sickens me is the Oirish love-in with Clinton because he came here, said some nice things about the Oirish, smiled his cheesy media whore smile, and waved at a few people in the crowd. And now you get fucking idiots in this country that hail him as “a truly great President, a man of character and charisma”. :oops: :roll: :x

When basically he’s a cúnt. As is his corrupt lying whore of a wife and her cheesy media whore smile. :x
I should also point out that the lying cúnt Bill Clinton even tried to sell the lifting of the US / Viet trade embargo as a way to get closure for the families of the MIA/POWs, believing there would be none found alive, thus not embarrassing the Vietnamese and rocking the trade boat. Only when he was given the report claiming some were still alive did he have that report buried. :x

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Well, that's perplexed me, I thought John Rambo got the last of those guys out years ago :shock: :| :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well, that's perplexed me, I thought John Rambo got the last of those guys out years ago :shock: :| :wink:
:lol: :lol:

And he would have - if he hadn't had to get back in a hurry for a fight with Apollo Creed. :banghead:

:D :wink:

shu

Post by shu »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I should also point out that the lying cúnt Bill Clinton even tried to sell the lifting of the US / Viet trade embargo as a way to get closure for the families of the MIA/POWs, believing there would be none found alive, thus not embarrassing the Vietnamese and rocking the trade boat. Only when he was given the report claiming some were still alive did he have that report buried. :x
Can't believe any were still alive in the 90's , surely they would have killed them by then ? Interesting thought though.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

shu wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Can't believe any were still alive in the 90's , surely they would have killed them by then ? Interesting thought though.
Who knows. I remember seeing a good documentary on PBS last year and an ex-NSA operative publicly stated they had evidence that a small number of US troops were still alive in captivity in 1993 and this evidence went to Clinton. The issue for me is that either way Clinton buried the report in the interests of economic gain.

Herd

Post by Herd »

MIA's /POW's in Vietnam DB10 ???? not that old Chesnut ,every few years they find some US Guy dead in his nice apartment in Vung Tao or somewhere similar and his family finds out he's been shacked up with a Vietnamese woman since he went AWOL in the 70's .
The Viets simply dont give a shit about the war wit the yanks , they just got on with their lives .
The MIA/POW thing is pure Yankee BS ,just like those weapons of mass destruction !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:MIA's /POW's in Vietnam DB10 ???? not that old Chesnut ,every few years they find some US Guy dead in his nice apartment in Vung Tao or somewhere similar and his family finds out he's been shacked up with a Vietnamese woman since he went AWOL in the 70's .
The Viets simply dont give a shit about the war wit the yanks , they just got on with their lives .
The MIA/POW thing is pure Yankee BS ,just like those weapons of mass destruction !
Sorry mate you are absolutely wrong. It's easy to be blasé and dismissively know-it-all about this based on some kind of Hollywood silliness like Rambo movies or apocryphal urban mythology on the internet. Forget the internet. Read historic text and released FOI documents. There is a mountain of evidence that a small number of US POW's were alive and still in captivity throughout the 70's and possibly into the 80's/90's - certainly after the armistice and supposed hand over of all US POW's.

How long they actually survived is anyone's guess, but certainly spy planes and satellites were seeing US pilot identifier codes freshly scraped into the earth as late as 1979 - these were codes only US pilots knew and were trained to scrape into soil for aerial reconnaissance to pick up. By saying the Viets don't give a shit you are missing the point that most Viets have no idea that any US POW's were retained after the war. You don't understand the "long view" of the Asian military mindset. Holding captives and prisoners for years and sometimes decades is part of their cultural military honour system. The Vietnamese were particularly harsh in treatment and "punishment" of US pilots as they viewed them as "air pirates" due to the war never actually being legally declared.

Similarly there is evidence that many (as many as 900) UN POW's were never released from captivity at the end of the Korean War and possibly as many as 200 UN POW's were shipped off to Russian gulags from 1951 to 1955 (including at least 20 shot down pilots as the Russians were after the tech specs for the F-86 Sabre jet).

Herd

Post by Herd »

In the case of the Chinese and Russians nothing surpises me there .
The Viets are a different kettle of fish .
Despite their country being ravaged by the USA they have allways acted pretty decently .
Whilst I can accept some might have been held as slaves this is unlikely and many captured seervicemen simply blended in and lived
in the mountains with tribes.
The US has manufactured evidence to suit their own ends for as long as I can remember and they have used the MIA as a stick to beat Vietnam
with for many years always forgetting they were the aggressors just as they use other lies to justify their violence !
How Clinton carries the can is beyond me previous presidenmts knew the same and did nothing !
There is evidence if you look for it to say the americans knew full well about who and where some MIAs were ......problem is they didnt want them
back as it would look bad for them !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:In the case of the Chinese and Russians nothing surpises me there .
The Viets are a different kettle of fish .
Despite their country being ravaged by the USA they have allways acted pretty decently .
Whilst I can accept some might have been held as slaves this is unlikely and many captured seervicemen simply blended in and lived
in the mountains with tribes.
The US has manufactured evidence to suit their own ends for as long as I can remember and they have used the MIA as a stick to beat Vietnam
with for many years always forgetting they were the aggressors just as they use other lies to justify their violence !
How Clinton carries the can is beyond me previous presidenmts knew the same and did nothing !
There is evidence if you look for it to say the americans knew full well about who and where some MIAs were ......problem is they didnt want them
back as it would look bad for them !
Oh previous administrations definitely also had access to similar reports about POWs and did nothing. The reason I mentioned Clinton specifically was this thread is about Trump v Hillary and I was making a point about the morally corrupt Clintons in particular.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Oh previous administrations definitely also had access to similar reports about POWs and did nothing. The reason I mentioned Clinton specifically was this thread is about Trump v Hillary and I was making a point about the morally corrupt Clintons in particular.
The Clintons have been "Owned" since Bill was in college and are rotten to the core as is the democratic party , big business owns both sides of the house .
Trump if anything is perhaps more an honest man but he scares the shit out of the tea parties backers because they dont run him like the others !
As South Park once said the choice is between a gaint douche and a shit sandwich !

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Hilary been let off for using her personal email account for high security work. Trump saying it's not fair. Oops...can't see that response enhancing his presidential campaign.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I'm embarrassed to say but I did NOT know that. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I mean I know that all politicians etc are Corrupt it goes with the territory, and that Clinton's involvement in the Peace Talks is greatly overrated - I recall my son doing an in-depth study of that as part of his history studies and Clinton did very little - But just by being an ex-president it carried a lot of weight with the media.

We all know just in order to get to be a president you have firstly to be a millionaire in your own right - But also be willing to utterly betray everything/everyone and anything - that's the only way those that really run the country / the world (The Bilderberg Group) will allow it.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

We have to remember the real people in charge of the USA killed the incumbent President in 1963. They can do that, they can do anything.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Nos89 wrote:We have to remember the real people in charge of the USA killed the incumbent President in 1963. They can do that, they can do anything.
Like setting up the Sandy Hook school "shooting" or perhaps 9/11? There are many who believe.