Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:28 am
How in God's name has this dicktard not been impeached or assassinated yet? :shock: :lol:

Before our resident snowflake brigade get bent out of shape I'm not condoning murder, violence or assassination at all but more just asking a question in surprise.

Taking away people's salaries because you didn't get what you want should be reason enough for impeachment at least. :censored: Or you'd think it'd be enough to push some tax paying gun owner over the edge..... :shock: :wink:

The Secret Service are just too good at their job. :wink:

Satan's Whore Hilarious Clinton has a lot to answer for as do the Democratic party for guaranteeing a Trumptard win by putting forward the most hated woman in America as a candidate.

Gobshites. :oops: :lol:
I am, I wish someone would put a magnum size bullet in the *word censored*.s head. :D

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Really starting to think that the russia stuff is bollox at this point. I think he has all sorts of underwolrd links to thier the mafia and is corrupt as fuck, as in why he lifts sanctions on certian Russian companies, but I think the Link between Suadi Arabia is the one that needs investigating. In some ways I think Trump does not mind the Russia link being investigated as long as it sticks to collusion.

Of course the Russians tried to meddle with the election, and they will always have a favoured outcome, but I think that US mega corp lobbyist and Media compaines they control have far more influence.

He is still a *word censored* though.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Donald Trumptard - the kind of fuckwit that could fall into a barrel full of breasts and somehow come up sucking a wino's cock..... and then announce that he's a winner because that cock was fake news. :-P

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

will be interested to see if Tulsi Gabbard is allowed to win the DNC primary this year.

She is a Gulf war vet, good looking young (for a president) leftist who is a critic of Israel, and the military Industrial complex, and supporter of the "Green new deal" and wants to reform the lobbying power in DC.

She is everything corperate america fears, not a fake democrat like Hillary .

Some of the left leaning political figures in the US think that the Democrats threw the last election because if they put up bernie sanders he would have a chance of winning and would have reformed the party, or ran his next election campaign as a new party (as a sitting president), too many lifelong career politicians had too much to lose. So the thinking being maybe the festering *word censored* Hillary could win, but if she don't this is better than Bernie winning.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

I can never comprehend his off the cuff random ideas about topics he knows nothing about. The latest tweet asking why the French dont water bomb the Notre Dame cathedral is classic. Then CNN actually bring on an engineer and get the explanation - the velocity of water tonnage would cripple the structure and do more damage than the fire. The engineer likened it to getting hit by a Tsunami.

He is David Brent in every form, except unlike David, Donald does know how to win and can find success despite his obvious limitations. Although I wonder what type of life Brent could have lived if he was born into mega wealth.

Decades from now people will look back and wonder in bewilderment how someone like him could ever be POTUS. He really is that ridiculous.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am
I can never comprehend his off the cuff random ideas about topics he knows nothing about. The latest tweet asking why the French dont water bomb the Notre Dame cathedral is classic. Then CNN actually bring on an engineer and get the explanation - the velocity of water tonnage would cripple the structure and do more damage than the fire. The engineer likened it to getting hit by a Tsunami.

He is David Brent in every form, except unlike David, Donald does know how to win and can find success despite his obvious limitations. Although I wonder what type of life Brent could have lived if he was born into mega wealth.

Decades from now people will look back and wonder in bewilderment how someone like him could ever be POTUS. He really is that ridiculous.
And we both know the answer to that. Hilary Satan's Whore Clinton. Trumptard could have publicly molested a child and wiped his arse with the US flag and he was winning that election.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:44 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am

And we both know the answer to that. Hilary Satan's Whore Clinton. Trumptard could have publicly molested a child and wiped his arse with the US flag and he was winning that election.

Yeah the Democrats claimed that he did those things too along with fucking Putin and blowing the man on the moon AND he still runs rings around them all.

Herd

Post by Herd »

The Russian stuff is pure invention. He has Israel on his side and the Oil Barons that's two out of three. The arms companies are a little upset as he hasn't started a major conflict but there's still time for that. You keep these three groups happy and you are Golden,he may even get re-election.
If he gets voted out it's no worries he will pardon himself as his last act and he's laughing.
He has major League ties to the Mafia though. You do not build in NYC or Atlantic City without paying them off.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Herd wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:50 pm
The Russian stuff is pure invention. He has Israel on his side and the Oil Barons that's two out of three. The arms companies are a little upset as he hasn't started a major conflict but there's still time for that. You keep these three groups happy and you are Golden,he may even get re-election.
If he gets voted out it's no worries he will pardon himself as his last act and he's laughing.
He has major League ties to the Mafia though. You do not build in NYC or Atlantic City without paying them off.

You are right but he did just last week veto a bill that would have pulled them out of a current conflict even though it was supported bi-partisan and got 100% support in congress, just told them "Nah... fuckit.. we stayin in"

I think Iran will be his gift to the Arms companies.

Herd

Post by Herd »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:15 am
Herd wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:50 pm

You are right but he did just last week veto a bill that would have pulled them out of a current conflict even though it was supported bi-partisan and got 100% support in congress, just told them "Nah... fuckit.. we stayin in"

I think Iran will be his gift to the Arms companies.
I hate to agree but u may be right there !
On a more serious note I see the Cookes Pie and Mash shop in Broadway Market is closing tommorow,Im thinking of going down there later for a last feed !

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

That pie and mash shop been There forever, is the one in Islington / angel still going ?

Herd

Post by Herd »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:57 am
That pie and mash shop been There forever, is the one in Islington / angel still going ?
Chapel market manze's is closing too but i dont care cos its crap and owned by spurs fans ,i use the one in camden !
Cookes was a really good one second only to kellys in crisp st !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Trump's D-Day remembrance speech was a work of art. A beautifully poetic piece of literature. Well written and crafted to be not overly sentimental but still pay a moving tribute to a generation of young men that died for the freedom of others. Probably the best speech on a day of many speeches.

And yet he somehow managed to make it sound fucking tacky. :oops: :roll: :censored:

He has a mouth like a talking vagina. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Man I love that video of Princess Trumpetta making a complete tool of herself butting in on a conversation between world leaders. :oops: :lol:

"But like yeah.... like it's like so.... right yeah.... because like it's.... it's like y'know like.... so male dominated and like stuff....."

Pissed myself laughing at the reaction of those leaders "hey who the fuck is this thick bitch?".

She deffo dribbled outa King Donald's dick. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The fucking Clinton vermin and the moronic Democrats have put this complete brain dead racist fucktard in such a position of power he can basically say whatever the fuck he wants and do what he wants and he will still get re-elected. :oops: :lol:

I still cannot believe Satan's Whore has not killed herself out of complete embarrassment and total humiliation. :oops: