Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:18 pm
After a "spate of deaths" from vaping this year, Donald trump is to introduce legislation to clamp down on flavoured vaping products

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/world/do ... spartandhp

Amazing that people have been murdered for years due to gun crime, and the fat dangerous *word censored* has no interest in bringing in any type of gun control legislation :roll: :censored: :censored: :evil: :evil:
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. 8)

Having said that though I am a gun owner and believe in the right to bear arms (no sleeves jokes ffs lads :D ) but I also firmly believe not every cùnt should be allowed own a gun.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:56 pm
augie wrote:
After a "spate of deaths" from vaping this year, Donald trump is to introduce legislation to clamp down on flavoured vaping products

Amazing that people have been murdered for years due to gun crime, and the fat dangerous *word censored* has no interest in bringing in any type of gun control legislation :roll: :censored: :censored: :evil: :evil:

Having said that though I am a gun owner and believe in the right to bear arms (no sleeves jokes ffs lads :D ) but I also firmly believe not every cùnt should be allowed own a gun.

You are a dub...….ye need to have guns just to survive up there :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, there is a difference in the type of guns a person can have here, to the semi-automatic assault rifles that are common place over there :roll: Over there it is all those red neck hicks who are all about the right to carry arms :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:46 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:56 pm
augie wrote:

You are a dub...….ye need to have guns just to survive up there :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, there is a difference in the type of guns a person can have here, to the semi-automatic assault rifles that are common place over there :roll: Over there it is all those red neck hicks who are all about the right to carry arms :roll:
Guns don't kill people. Dubs kill people. :lol:

True on the different classes of firearm we can legally own here but also we cannot purchase hicap mags for instance which is a good thing - what do you really need to do on a shooting range with 60 rounds that you can't with 10 ffs?

Not so true on the red neck hicks. There are plenty of normal law abiding people that own firearms. It's just that the most vocal hi profile owners tend to be the hicks.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

It looks like they are trying to impeach trump now.

The whole thing is strange though because there is a very real sense of whataboutism and the age old tactic of attacking your enemy for very same thing you did ... but just making sure you say it first.

Joe biden is it looks like the pick for the Blue team in the US, and he had pressured officials in the Ukraine to fire a proscecutor investigating his son while vice president, then the sitting president does something similar in a bid to expose previous corruption, and it's only at this point that the democrats talk about impeachment.

I think if trump gets impeached then Biden should see jail time as well.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Great to see Trumptard showing his humane side and suggesting only shooting Immigants in the legs. As a smarter man than you or I said:

"Immigants, I knew it was them! Even when it was the bears, I knew it was them!"

8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:44 pm
Great to see Trumptard showing his humane side and suggesting only shooting Immigants in the legs. As a smarter man than you or I said:

"Immigants, I knew it was them! Even when it was the bears, I knew it was them!"

8)
Aaaaah! yes but, Trump only said that because he's got lots of shares in a wheelchair company.... :D :D :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

The Democrat's are directly responsible for making Trump President they are almost as disgusting a party as the republicans but pretend to be neo Liberals .
Hillary Clinton was the most Toxic and corrupt candidate in living History and decent people were so revolted by her that it allowed it to happen.
I know many Americans didn't bother to Vote as neither candidate was palatable .
Trump will shrug off appeals for impeachment but it's interesting to see the Ukraine involved because it was Hillary and Obama that deposed the Russian backed President allowing a far right nationalist government in ,they backed them with money and actively encouraged them to fight against Russia suggesting they would help them but when the shit hit the fan Obama bottled out and now the country has been split in two ,the Crimea has been annexed by Russia and the area is instable ,Obama and Clinton also had a proxy war in Syria with their allies Israel and Saudi Arabia ,they invented trained and financed ISIS and their military intervention has seen thousands killed and millions made homeless .
Trump may be a racist and a clown ,but so far (but there's still time) he hasn't ordered a War !
American Politics is so sleazy makes ours almost look clean, and ours is corrupt to the core !
Jo Biden is a flawed candidate too ,he has been touching tits and bums all over America for years and this will plague him come election Time, they need someone of good character ,Bernie Sanders isn't trusted and whilst I like Elisabeth Warren she lacks Charisma !
Tramp will win again unless they sort themselves out …………...which I doubt they will do !

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Agree with that, and i am pretty sure that the pressure now on Trump by the CIA is to get him to into a war with Iran, if starts a war they will leave him alone, and the CIA owned talkng heads all over the news will start putting out headlines like

Trump finally acting presidential, Trump making the tough calls. etc etc.

I hate pretty much all candidates except for Bernie and Tulsi.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Trump means Fart i n english, but he's still a C.U.N.T.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Think he’s just pressed the red button with this one! Not an expert by any means on the situation out there but surely continued sanctions was the sensible way ahead instead of another cock-fight! Dangerous times ahead now!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ok hang on wtf? Did no one tell Trumptard he was only elected to prevent the Satanic Clinton scum from getting back into power? Seriously Donald thank you for that service to humanity but come on it's time to go buddy. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

But also well played on atomizing the Soleimani scumbag. 8)

BOOM !!

Bye bye asshole. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:25 pm
But also well played on atomizing the Soleimani scumbag. 8)

BOOM !!

Bye bye asshole. 8)

:high5: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

What is it with planes and Ukraine?
Is there a pact with the US that whenever shit starts stirring in the middle east a passenger plane get taken down.

He's totally out of his depth with this one, it isn't a HBO special and I reckon within weeks, if not days, Trump will be resigned as President on health grounds. Deteriorating mental health capacity. It has been heavily mentioned by the Republicans that he is losing his mental capacity to do the job, and that currently, the commander in chief is not in command in this situation.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:44 am
What is it with planes and Ukraine?
Is there a pact with the US that whenever shit starts stirring in the middle east a passenger plane get taken down.

He's totally out of his depth with this one, it isn't a HBO special and I reckon within weeks, if not days, Trump will be resigned as President on health grounds. Deteriorating mental health capacity. It has been heavily mentioned by the Republicans that he is losing his mental capacity to do the job, and that currently, the commander in chief is not in command in this situation.

He never has been let's be honest.