Donald Trump, King of America!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48728
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Satan's Whore Hilarious Clinton really has no idea she is the fucking reason Trumptard is in power the stupid lying corrupt fucking cùnt. :roll: :censored:

She now wants to "help" the Democrats candidate get elected. Whoever it will be I bet the poor fucker cannot run fast enough to get away from the stupid bitch. :lol:

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 4318
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by GoonerMuzz »

American politics, the gift that keeps giving, let's waste taxpayers money on a show trial we have no chance of winning to make the other guy look bad and probably end up looking even worse ourselves :banghead:

Seriously, normal American voters must look at the options and wonder what they did to deserve both parties :banghead:

Labour, Tories and Liberals have a long way to go to reach the Democrat/Republican level of 'fuckeduppedness', (I've even had to invent a new word for it) :roll:

I genuinely think Western politicians in general have forgotten that they're actually there to run the country and represent their constituents not play party politics to the utter detriment of everything else :rubchin:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48728
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:46 pm
American politics, the gift that keeps giving, let's waste taxpayers money on a show trial we have no chance of winning to make the other guy look bad and probably end up looking even worse ourselves :banghead:

Seriously, normal American voters must look at the options and wonder what they did to deserve both parties :banghead:

Labour, Tories and Liberals have a long way to go to reach the Democrat/Republican level of 'fuckeduppedness', (I've even had to invent a new word for it) :roll:

I genuinely think Western politicians in general have forgotten that they're actually there to run the country and represent their constituents not play party politics to the utter detriment of everything else :rubchin:
Oh I dunno mate I think your lot are giving them a run for their money! :wink:

But for pure corruption wrapped up in stupidity lies and ineptitude both you and the sceptics have a long way to go before you get anywhere near the heights of fuckedupness attained by the criminal vermin that are Oirish politicians. :censored:

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 4318
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:56 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:46 pm
American politics, the gift that keeps giving, let's waste taxpayers money on a show trial we have no chance of winning to make the other guy look bad and probably end up looking even worse ourselves :banghead:

Seriously, normal American voters must look at the options and wonder what they did to deserve both parties :banghead:

Labour, Tories and Liberals have a long way to go to reach the Democrat/Republican level of 'fuckeduppedness', (I've even had to invent a new word for it) :roll:

I genuinely think Western politicians in general have forgotten that they're actually there to run the country and represent their constituents not play party politics to the utter detriment of everything else :rubchin:
Oh I dunno mate I think your lot are giving them a run for their money! :wink:

But for pure corruption wrapped up in stupidity lies and ineptitude both you and the sceptics have a long way to go before you get anywhere near the heights of fuckedupness attained by the criminal vermin that are Oirish politicians. :censored:

Some might say, obviously not me of course, that criminal vermin is a requirement for politicians world wide (you have to be careful what you say these days Huawei are listening :wink: )

Isnt it funny that since politics became a University subject that politics in general has taken a massive downward spiral, makes you wonder what sort of person signs up for 3-4 years of lies, dirty tricks, obfuscation and spin doctoring :shock:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48728
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Everything is OK folks. Coronavirus is "fake news". Thank fuck for that huh? :roll:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48728
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Not only should Satan's Whore Hilarious Clinton commit suicide in shame but the entire Democratic party should do so as penance for handing the Presidency to a spoiled moronic manchild by nominating the singularly most hated woman in America to run against him. They could have put up a convicted peadeophile as a candidate and had a better chance of beating Trumptard, the fucking idiots. :censored:

The fact no one has assassinated the cretin Trumptard yet is astonishing tbh. During a GLOBAL PANDEMIC he goes into spoiled brat mode because a few elected officials haven't kissed his fat orange ass enough.... and then decides to cut funding to the one organisation that might, just might, have the expertise to beat this thing - and all as a diversionary tactic because his own buffoon-like response has come under the spotlight. :roll:

Just fucking die you bald orange cùnt. :censored:

A11M11
Posts: 1350
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:07 am

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by A11M11 »

Then of course on the other side of the coin .
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/04/02/ch ... oft-power/

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48728
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:54 am
Then of course on the other side of the coin .
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/04/02/ch ... oft-power/
Or maybe WHO understand that it is better having the Chinese on the inside throwing stones out rather than on the outside throwing stones in?

Also the fact that foreignpolicy.com endorsed Clinton in the 2016 election makes them the complete opposite of the impartial nonpartisan magazine they claim to be.

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 4318
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:23 am
Not only should Satan's Whore Hilarious Clinton commit suicide in shame but the entire Democratic party should do so as penance for handing the Presidency to a spoiled moronic manchild by nominating the singularly most hated woman in America to run against him. They could have put up a convicted peadeophile as a candidate and had a better chance of beating Trumptard, the fucking idiots. :censored:

The fact no one has assassinated the cretin Trumptard yet is astonishing tbh. During a GLOBAL PANDEMIC he goes into spoiled brat mode because a few elected officials haven't kissed his fat orange ass enough.... and then decides to cut funding to the one organisation that might, just might, have the expertise to beat this thing - and all as a diversionary tactic because his own buffoon-like response has come under the spotlight. :roll:

Just fucking die you bald orange cùnt. :censored:
Sorry DB i agree with you on most things but for once i agree with Trump on this, the WHO as an organisation has been utterly hopeless for years and this crisis has shown them up for how poor they are. They took over 3 months to declare this thing a pandemic, spent two days debating how to prevent this being called 'Chinese' corona virus so as not to upset the Chinese forget the tens of thousands of people dying of it, have concentrated their efforts on scabbing more money off the West to provide for the 'developing' nations yet again, whilst the entire Western economy is in meltdown.

The UN as a whole has become an embarrassment, it is no longer fit for purpose and has gone the way of the League of Nations, absolutely toothless. It is the ultimate in bureaucratic and committee stagnation and indecisiveness and spends too much time and effort on pet projects in the developing world rather than concentrating on issues which would benefit everyone equally if resolved. Ove of the biggest problems is the lockouts and vetos from the various 'bloc' voting groups within the member nations, West against East, Oil states, Democratic countries against Socialist/Communist, added to this the Security Council organisation as a whole is ineffective etc etc.

The WHO, UNHCR and the UN as a whole needs defunding and completely reorganising, for it to be effective it needs its own intelligence/security/military/police organisation which is beholden to no individual nation which will never happen, every nation pays equally, every nation properly has an equal vote and so on, unfortunately as we as human beings are a bunch of *word censored* it will never happen :roll:

John F
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:41 pm

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by John F »

I do not often agree with Trump and do not really trust his motives regarding his spat with WHO but the WHO backing of Chinese medicine while not condemning the disgusting use of endangered species in its product does suggest a too cosy relationship with China.China is going to pass a law to make it illegal to criticise Chinese medicine in their country as they are trying to promote Chinese medicine across the world.Goodbye Rhinos,Elephants and other rare species.It is not going to leave anything left for Kronkee and Trumps buddies to shoot.

John F
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:41 pm

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by John F »

I just realised I have left myself open to loads of The who jokes now :banghead:

User avatar
augie
Posts: 26317
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by augie »

I agreed with DB10 at the time and ever since that there was no way that America was gonna vote hilary Clinton into the white house, and I too slammed the democrats for putting up such a hated c.unt against trump, but I'm sorry cos I no longer believe that there is any excuse for anyone to vote trump into power, and even hilary Clinton is a better option - the guy is a dictator and a c.unt of the highest degree, and one of the most dangerous b.astards put into power of any country in the last 50 years. There is no justification if the americans vote him in for a second term, and if china or russia or whoever nukes them into kingdom come, then they deserve every bit of it.

I get the fact that he is leader of the republican party and is supposed to have their backing, but the way 99% of them are blindly backing him publicly is a disgrace. When twitter put fact checks on his bizarre lying rants he threatened them and accused them of denying free speech - when citizens stage a peaceful protest outside the white house he sends out cops to use tear gas and rubber bullets against them, and THAT is denying free speech. He stands outside the white house yesterday boasting about falling unemployment numbers and claims that George Floyd will be looking down happy at that fact (absolutely bizarre and scandalous statement) - however when a reporter pointed out to him that the latest figures showed an increase in unemployment in the black community, he was dismissive and disrespectful to her with a sweeping "you are something" comment :roll: His comments on the drew brees (new orleans quartback) situation really show him up as the racist b.astard he really is - brees made some comments dismissive of the plight of African americans and when he received a torrent of abuse for his comments from team-mates and high profile white nfl players, he quickly issued a new statement apologising for his lack of awareness and ignorance of the plight of the African americans in the country. Trump however wasn't happy about the retraction and said so publicly whilst expressing his admiration of brees :evil: :evil:

I read an article yesterday suggesting that trump is setting himself up to paralyse the american political scene after the next election - he is already voicing his objection to postal voting, and the journalist concerned believes that he is doing so with the plan of going to the courts to overturn the election results should he narrowly lose out to biden in november. This journo also believes that the american legal system isnt set up to deal with a mess like this, and he believes that it is entirely possible that by the end of the year America could have 2 people claiming to be president, and that turfing this c.unt out of the white house might be an absolute shitfest

Of course we can only pray that the americans show the common sense needed to vote him out, but tbh I have little faith in that happening

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 29219
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:40 am
I just realised I have left myself open to loads of The who jokes now :banghead:

Keith Moon must be turning in his grave. :wink:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6607
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by StuartL »

John F wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:40 am
I just realised I have left myself open to loads of The who jokes now :banghead:
Well you have certainly put a target on your back

Leave it to the Mods to sort out

A11M11
Posts: 1350
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:07 am

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by A11M11 »

I just realised I have left myself open to loads of The who jokes now


Just don't get fooled again.

Covid 19 will probably see him off , the only thing that he had going for him was the rise in the standard of living for many blue collar workers and that has been shattered by the pandemic . Biden should be able to take advantage but then again this is the US of A were talking about.

Post Reply