The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Herd

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by Herd »

Wont be much point of the Marches Saturday y ,right now there's a good chance that no deal can be put through Parliament and therefore May will call the whole thing off and Brexit will be dead .
However and just as I was worried about before but was again ridiculed by Nuts Flushed who is a man who knows a lot about nothing and nothing about a lot, Corbyn is now ,(with the zeal of a lemming heading for the cliffs ), desperately trying to find a way that LAbour can support Mays Deal without losing face !
I really have seen it all now !

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:26 pm
Wont be much point of the Marches Saturday y ,right now there's a good chance that no deal can be put through Parliament and therefore May will call the whole thing off and Brexit will be dead .
However and just as I was worried about before but was again ridiculed by Nuts Flushed who is a man who knows a lot about nothing and nothing about a lot, Corbyn is now ,(with the zeal of a lemming heading for the cliffs ), desperately trying to find a way that LAbour can support Mays Deal without losing face !
quite the opposite actually - this weekend has been timed perfectly.
it is an opportunity to show how much the country is against Brexit in any form.

the May deal is rubbish as it ties us to the EU still and a no deal Brexit will be completely irresponsible.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
No deal isn't even an issue at this stage. Parliament voted emphatically against a hard brexit.

Only the Europeans can kick us out now. This is patently clear if we don't buck our ideas up, by the end of June that will be a reality.

That's why TM is holding Parliament/the country to ransom. And this whole process was supposed to bring power back to this country, the reality is we have a dictator of a Prime Minister. In the Brexit camp, I do not believe there are anywhere near the 17m people who voted for Brexit that would be happy with no deal, especially as it's their livelihoods on the line.

Herd

Post by Herd »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:57 pm
Herd wrote:
No deal isn't even an issue at this stage. Parliament voted emphatically against a hard brexit.

Only the Europeans can kick us out now. This is patently clear if we don't buck our ideas up, by the end of June that will be a reality.

That's why TM is holding Parliament/the country to ransom. And this whole process was supposed to bring power back to this country, the reality is we have a dictator of a Prime Minister. In the Brexit camp, I do not believe there are anywhere near the 17m people who voted for Brexit that would be happy with no deal, especially as it's their livelihoods on the line.
I didnt say No Deal Was an issue Nut please try to keep up , you always go off on tangents .
I said the whole thing may be off altogether although wanker Corbyn is trying to see what sort of BRINO deal he can support .
I do beleive a no deal Brexit would have been fine IF May had prepared for it but she just ran down the clock and then ran the train into the buffers.
I remain convinced everyone knew what they voted for and would do again Next time too only in greater numbers now we have seen how slimy the EU apparatchiks are. No Deal was the only way to get out on our terms but has been shot down
May has damaged this country more than any person economically in living History and should be in court for treason but instead will be a baroness real soon . Her Amazing arrogance suggests she has a majority which of course she hasn't but she's done very well with a weak hand or so she thinks . I hope a new Party emerges that wipes away both labour and conservative parties who are both stains on the bedsheets of a once proud nation .
I could here the laughter from Brussels as no deal got taken off the table ,we now have no hand to play to the EU so we might as well surrender and stay in the Eu and accept the shit they have stored up for us for the next 20 years .

I'm thinking of emigrating to New Zealand as this country is finished !

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:16 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Herd wrote:

I didnt say No Deal Was an issue Nut please try to keep up , you always go off on tangents .
I said the whole thing may be off altogether although wanker Corbyn is trying to see what sort of BRINO deal he can support .
I do beleive a no deal Brexit would have been fine IF May had prepared for it but she just ran down the clock and then ran the train into the buffers.
I remain convinced everyone knew what they voted for and would do again Next time too only in greater numbers now we have seen how slimy the EU apparatchiks are. No Deal was the only way to get out on our terms but has been shot down
May has damaged this country more than any person economically in living History and should be in court for treason but instead will be a baroness real soon . Her Amazing arrogance suggests she has a majority which of course she hasn't but she's done very well with a weak hand or so she thinks . I hope a new Party emerges that wipes away both labour and conservative parties who are both stains on the bedsheets of a once proud nation .
I could here the laughter from Brussels as no deal got taken off the table ,we now have no hand to play to the EU so we might as well surrender and stay in the Eu and accept the shit they have stored up for us for the next 20 years .

no one knew what they voted for as it would have happened by now!
you just think you knew what you voted for! More fool you.

Brexit in the form that you wanted was never achievable and never will be.
you have been played by the right wing elite and are a mere pawn in their game.

Yes Theresa May has been a disaster but she is just picking up the pieces of what she was left with.
Cameron is most to blame for allowing a referendum in the first place. IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED.
And then you have that con trick artist Farage trying to convert moderate British people into extremists. If enough people believe total morons like him then you get problems.

The only thing that I have agreed with you is that Brexit won't happen.
Good to see that the people's vote campaign is now morphing into the lets revoke Article 50 campaign. We are getting somewhere at last!

nut flush gooner

Herd wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:16 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Herd wrote:

Again Herd lets keep this simple. Revoking article 50 is not written into uk law and therefore not an option at this stage. There needs to be a parliamentary vote and majority for this to become a reality. Stop assuming things until they actually happen.

Edit: On looking at this again it appears as though TM has the power to revoke article 50 without the endorsement of parliament. What a clusterfuck that would be. If that did happen for sure a wealthy Brexiteer as was the case with Gina Miller would take the government to the high court and probably win.
Last edited by nut flush gooner on Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

Am I the only non brit who wishes you lot would either fcuk off now, or change your minds and stay for good ? On a personal level I am sick up to my tits of this shite dominating every fcuking tv channel I turn on, and nobody really can say what the impact will be despite the amount of bullsh*t being spewed by both sides :roll:

Btw, am I mis-informed, or was teresa may against brexit before the referendum ? :?

nut flush gooner

augie wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:49 pm
Am I the only non brit who wishes you lot would either fcuk off now, or change your minds and stay for good ? On a personal level I am sick up to my tits of this shite dominating every fcuking tv channel I turn on, and nobody really can say what the impact will be despite the amount of bullsh*t being spewed by both sides :roll:

Btw, am I mis-informed, or was teresa may against brexit before the referendum ? :?
Yep, TM was a remainer. I get the feeling the Europeans even non Europeans are fed up of hearing about Brexit every day.

augie

Post by augie »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:01 pm
augie wrote:

Yep, TM was a remainer. I get the feeling the Europeans even non Europeans are fed up of hearing about Brexit every day.

Has to be said that if you were a pro-Brexit person, having trump backing you wouldn't be the greatest endorsement ever :lol: :lol:

nut flush gooner

augie wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:03 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:01 pm
augie wrote:

Has to be said that if you were a pro-Brexit person, having trump backing you wouldn't be the greatest endorsement ever :lol: :lol:
Yep the Paradoxical world in 2019, people listen to the views of those who shouldnt be anywhere near a position of power. Jacinda Ahern being a notable exception imo. I have been very impressed with her over the last week, TM could learn a lot from her.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Off to join the march now!

Time to make the establishment listen and time to finish Brexit off!

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Enjoy your stroll take some soothers in case you lose your voice as well as your senses

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

a fantastic day, a day that I can say I was proud to be British.

people from all walks of life, young and old, rich and poor, all united in a common cause to make this country great again.
today showed the will of the people in 2019.

as David Davis, the former Brexit secretary said" if a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy"

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Tin foil hat Conspiracy Theory:

Brexit will happen, it will be used as excuse for huge austerity measures and will end the NHS amongst other things. will turn the UK like the US, and was always the plan, but the goverment will be able to say you voted for it! the whole thing was just political theatre from the start.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Jacinda Ahern is a fucking useless Pm ask the people of NZ and is currently milking the killings there for all it's worth ,no wonder you like her Nut , Me I always preferred Caroline Ahern ,even though she's dead she talks more sense than Jacinda !