The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Herd

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by Herd »

Going to be lively after the voting for the MEP's

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:01 am
Going to be lively after the voting for the MEP's
I thought that the EU was supposed to be run by unelected bureaucrats.
what are these elections then ? :D

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

current polling:

pro Brexit parties (Brexit mob and UKIP) 36.1%

Anti Brexit parties (Lib Dem, Green, Change, SNP, PC) 37.5%

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

See the racist cùnt Farage got milkshaked. :lol: At first when I saw the photo I thought a horse had ejaculated over him. :shock: :lol:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:41 pm
See the racist cùnt Farage got milkshaked. :lol: At first when I saw the photo I thought a horse had ejaculated over him. :shock: :lol:
:shock: Speaking from experience eh DB, thought you preferred cow ejaculate anyway :wink: :wink:

Mate of mine threw beer over a BNP senior bloke, got a police caution and struggles to get a visa into the US now :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Theoperator wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
:shock: Speaking from experience eh DB, thought you preferred cow ejaculate anyway :wink: :wink:

Mate of mine threw beer over a BNP senior bloke, got a police caution and struggles to get a visa into the US now :|
Yep. I've seen your animal cumwash videos and whilst I wouldn't say I necessarily prefer watching you get jizzwashed by a cow rather than a horse, I would say your facial expression tells me you genuinely enjoy the cow splodge scenes, whereas your performance in the horse spunk scenes looks like a contractual obligation and thus those scenes have an "insincere" quality about them that I frown upon.

:D :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

well Brexit has just claimed another victim - Scunthorpe RIP

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:06 am
Theoperator wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Yep. I've seen your animal cumwash videos and whilst I wouldn't say I necessarily prefer watching you get jizzwashed by a cow rather than a horse, I would say your facial expression tells me you genuinely enjoy the cow splodge scenes, whereas your performance in the horse spunk scenes looks like a contractual obligation and thus those scenes have an "insincere" quality about them that I frown upon.

What a review - the next Alex Zane :lol: Sorry, just for the sake of clarity is 'frown' a euphemism or not :rubchin:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

British Steel might have been helped if we were to build the three navy frigates in this country as opposed to giving the contract to Spain. But that’s Down to Brexit and not EU Competition rules I suppose.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:26 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Theoperator wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

What a review - the next Alex Zane :lol: Sorry, just for the sake of clarity is 'frown' a euphemism or not :rubchin:
Well I would opt for euphemism, but I really don't want to become a key component of your wànk bank..... :lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:47 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:26 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Theoperator wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well I would opt for euphemism, but I really don't want to become a key component of your wànk bank..... :lol: :wink:
Don't fight it, what will be will be :lol:

Jizzwashed by a cow....really.... :rubchin: :? :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Farage is a one trick pony , Brexit I have never thought him racist . Likewise Yaxley Lennon is a paid Zionist lackey whose sole remit is to stir up anti Muslim feeling so that the Israeli government can continue to fuck over the Palestinians without any one caring.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:43 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:12 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:42 pm
She is a complete fucking idiot. Her advisers are complete fucking idiots too.

Only complete fucking idiots could have thrown away the lead they had before the last General Election.

A political cartoonist was on Sky earlier and said that people are confusing 'admiration' and 'pity' when speaking about the complete fucking idiot for some reason. He was spot on.

probably a bit over the top.

Sorry, but I think that I am being proved right that she is a complete fucking idiot :lol: Not only a complete fucking idiot but a dangerous fucking idiot too.....whichever side of Brexit you are on :shock: She is going to go down in history as the joint worst ever PM along with Gordon Brown.
"Probably a bit over the top".....I think not.....as I said she is a complete fucking idiot. Good riddance 8)

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:10 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:43 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:12 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:42 pm
She is a complete fucking idiot. Her advisers are complete fucking idiots too.

Only complete fucking idiots could have thrown away the lead they had before the last General Election.

A political cartoonist was on Sky earlier and said that people are confusing 'admiration' and 'pity' when speaking about the complete fucking idiot for some reason. He was spot on.

probably a bit over the top.

Sorry, but I think that I am being proved right that she is a complete fucking idiot :lol: Not only a complete fucking idiot but a dangerous fucking idiot too.....whichever side of Brexit you are on :shock: She is going to go down in history as the joint worst ever PM along with Gordon Brown.
"Probably a bit over the top".....I think not.....as I said she is a complete fucking idiot. Good riddance 8)
2nd worst PM of all time - after David Cameron of course

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Encouraging results from the EU elections.
A clear shift towards Remain, and the party that wants a no deal Brexit polled under a third of the vote- hardly the will of the people is it.