The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

mcdowell42

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by mcdowell42 »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:22 pm
Which one ?

Ref. Uncle Albert

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:11 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:22 pm
Which one ?

Ref. Uncle Albert
:lol:

Love that show. The beano to Margate is one of my favourite episodes. Have it SkyQ'd for Saturday night while the missus is at her mom's. Indian food and Only Fools - love it. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

All quiet on the western front...... :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:06 am
It’s all over.
The loony liar will get in today with his false promise of an oven ready Brexit :roll:

Amazing how many people have been conned by him.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
It’s all over.
The loony liar will get in today with his false promise of an oven ready Brexit :roll:

As opposed to the racist one who did nothing to stamp out ant semitism in the Labour Party. We dont want to be ruled by a bunch of commies ty. None of the above would win by a landslide today.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Again Agreement , ( worrying ) .
I don't want either .
Corbyn is beyond the pale a momentum puppet and Johnson 's deal is as bad as May's and that was dictated by too many outside influences .
His Brexit is a pure protction racket for large corporate big business and Corbyn is a disaster for anyone in the middle income bracket.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:01 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
It’s all over.

As opposed to the racist one who did nothing to stamp out ant semitism in the Labour Party. We dont want to be ruled by a bunch of commies ty. None of the above would win by a landslide today.
I am certainly not a fan of Corbyn either - the one good outcome of a Johnson victory will be to see his resignation tomorrow.
However I am not voting on personalities - this is the Brexit election.

whatever Labour would do in government it would be for a maximum of 5 years.
with Brexit that is the country screwed for ever. Vote to save the country today - KICK OUT THE TORY SCUM

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

A11M11 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:38 am
Again Agreement , ( worrying ) .
I don't want either .
Corbyn is beyond the pale a momentum puppet and Johnson 's deal is as bad as May's and that was dictated by too many outside influences .
His Brexit is a pure protction racket for large corporate big business and Corbyn is a disaster for anyone in the middle income bracket.
i agree with you here about Johnson's deal being as bad as May's.
somehow Johnson has conned the public into believing his deal is better.

with the Johnson deal we will have the EU telling us what to do for the forseeable future (certainly all of 2020)
even myself who is more in favour of the EU wouldnt want that.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Corbyn is not antisemitic, although all political parties have problems with racism, including antisemitism. See the recent cases with Tory Party Mps and antisemitism, belatedly picked up by the proTory media.
Johnson most certainly is a racist, however, as his use of language such as "watermelon smiles" "picanninies" etc attest to. He is also a serial liar (twice sacked), a classist, sexist, and overall "nasty piece of work", as the journalist Eddie Mair so accurately summed him up.
interesting today to see the Kremlin giving Johnson and the Tories a glowing endorsement. Remember when they tried to paint Corbyn as some kind of Russian stooge? It's an old but effective tactic - accuse your rival of that which you are yourself seriously guilty. When are those papers getting released? Has de Pfeffel come out of that fridge yet?

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

cameron326 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:53 pm
Corbyn is not antisemitic, although all political parties have problems with racism, including antisemitism. See the recent cases with Tory Party Mps and antisemitism, belatedly picked up by the proTory media.
Johnson most certainly is a racist, however, as his use of language such as "watermelon smiles" "picanninies" etc attest to. He is also a serial liar (twice sacked), a classist, sexist, and overall "nasty piece of work", as the journalist Eddie Mair so accurately summed him up.
interesting today to see the Kremlin giving Johnson and the Tories a glowing endorsement. Remember when they tried to paint Corbyn as some kind of Russian stooge? It's an old but effective tactic - accuse your rival of that which you are yourself seriously guilty. When are those papers getting released? Has de Pfeffel come out of that fridge yet?
How can you say Corbyn isn't anti semitic in one sentence when he has done nothing to stamp out the issues in the Labour Party? Then in another sentence say Johnson is a racist when he sits on the front bench with a Muslim Chancellor and a Hindu Home Secretary!

If he was genuinely racist they wouldn't get anywhere near the front benches, let alone take up the two most prominent roles in the cabinet. Personally I think Johnson suffers from foot in mouth syndrome, he says stuff without thinking about it rather than genuinely having a hatred against the people he has said these things to. BTW I don't think Corbyn is racist either (my previous comment was a bit tongue in cheek), but boy has he got some anti semites in his party which he has failed to manage.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

The people in the labour heartlands have spoken Boris .
Now they are waiting and will be watching your every move.

John F

Post by John F »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:00 am
Already I have heard two Tory ministers hesitate and be elusive when asked about people in labour areas expecting the public services to be properly funded.Sounds like the rowing backwards has already started.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:00 am
And they will be very disappointed.
More fool them for believing the lies.

Personally I’m looking forward to seeing what an oven ready Brexit looks like :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

So now we get a non Brexit Brexit with bobo getting fucked by the eu whilst killing the NHS patients by the hundreds of thousands.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Has anyone thought about suing David Cameron for crimes against um well everything?

:D :wink: