Matched Betting Opportunity tomorrow - Man City vs RM

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
nut flush gooner

Matched Betting Opportunity tomorrow - Man City vs RM

Post by nut flush gooner »

Don't know if anyone here knows about matched betting but Bet 365 are offering a refund of your stake if you:

1) Place a pre match bet on Man City vs RM
2) Then place an in play bet of up to £50, if it loses you will have your stake refunded by the bookie.

By backing and laying both bets it is possible to make approximately £35-£40 regardless of the outcome.

Rosie_titters

Re: Matched Betting Opportunity tomorrow - Man City vs RM

Post by Rosie_titters »

nut flush gooner wrote:Don't know if anyone here knows about matched betting but Bet 365 are offering a refund of your stake if you:

1) Place a pre match bet on Man City vs RM
2) Then place an in play bet of up to £50, if it loses you will have your stake refunded by the bookie.

By backing and laying both bets it is possible to make approximately £35-£40 regardless of the outcome.

Do you have to be a new customer on Bet365 and open an account?, or is this offer to current customers.

nut flush gooner

It's for existing 365 customers. For newbies there is a 200 quid sign up bonus which I cleared a few weeks ago. I am new to matched betting and already made £800 in 4 weeks. Also a poker player so now playing 365 poker to give them some rake and hopefully keep the offers coming without being gubbed.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

cheers mate, for the heads up. :)

nut flush gooner

No worries. I might start posting a few offers on here. My alias here is nothing like my bookie alias!

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Cheers, that would be good if you could. Clearly there is some nice profits to be made. I am not that heavy in to matched betting. Because i always fear those thieving bookies. Will amend their T&C to suit themselves and i get stung for a big loss.

I prefer to dabble on the old exchanges when it comes to trading. And the occasional bit of dutching.

Good luck to ya, and it's always nice to see someone making a few quid when they have found an edge. :)

nut flush gooner

Yeah matched betting can be very fustrating.

I've already been told by Paddy Power they wont allow me to do promotional sports betting, which means that I can't take any value there. I didn't know a lot about matched betting until I signed up for a site that has calculators and software that helps you source the best bets. It costs £23 pm but I've made not far off a grand so far so not a bad investment.

As I said I am a poker player too, and have worked out that I've already given Bet365 150 euros in rake. The plan is to up my poker volume, hopefully make a few quid and get myself in a position where I am profitable for them so there is no chance of being gubbed. If a bookie is making money off you playing poker there is a good chance they will keep offering sports betting promos to keep you coming back. Bookies don't like customers who only rinse their offers and don't do anything else.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

nut flush gooner wrote:Yeah matched betting can be very fustrating.

I've already been told by Paddy Power they wont allow me to do promotional sports betting, which means that I can't take any value there. I didn't know a lot about matched betting until I signed up for a site that has calculators and software that helps you source the best bets. It costs £23 pm but I've made not far off a grand so far so not a bad investment.

As I said I am a poker player too, and have worked out that I've already given Bet365 150 euros in rake. The plan is to up my poker volume, hopefully make a few quid and get myself in a position where I am profitable for them so there is no chance of being gubbed. If a bookie is making money off you playing poker there is a good chance they will keep offering sports betting promos to keep you coming back. Bookies don't like customers who only rinse their offers and don't do anything else.

Yeah i know, i've had numerous accounts gubbed. By bookies who have either reduced my stake or closed my accounts. Deffo can be frustrating and time consuming trying to set up other accounts. :banghead: :banghead: I think the real money is probably by starting up your own matched betting team by getting a group of friends and family involved and taking a % of their profits. :D :D

nut flush gooner

Rosie_titters wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:Yeah matched betting can be very fustrating.

Yeah i know, i've had numerous accounts gubbed. By bookies who have either reduced my stake or closed my accounts. Deffo can be frustrating and time consuming trying to set up other accounts. :banghead: :banghead: I think the real money is probably by starting up your own matched betting team by getting a group of friends and family involved and taking a % of their profits. :D :D
The real way is setting up a blog and working as an affiliate for one of these pay sites. The one I am a member of gives £11 per month per sign up. So by the time youve been gubbed by all the major bookies you can still promote the site with ongoing deals even if you can't benefit from them. Check out the matched betting forum on Moneysavingexpert. Good resource for current offers but serious cliques going on there, not sure Martin Lewis knows about this!

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

cheers mate. I will check it out. Once again thanks for the heads up. I have read some bloke managed to make a good living doing this not sure
if that's possible. Must be pretty dedicated. Sadly due to work commitments i can only really dabble at weekends.