Matched Betting Opportunity - RM vs Athletico - £40 potential profit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
nut flush gooner

Matched Betting Opportunity - RM vs Athletico - £40 potential profit

Post by nut flush gooner »

Come on lads I know you all like punting on the nags and footy, so I am amazed at the lack of interest in these threads.

Matched bettors call recreational or casual punters "mugs" because they can't see the value they give bookies. So here's how you sting Bet 365 for a good £40,

Back and lay eg (with betfair or smarkets) any pre match market, usually the best ones are the win draw win market eg RM to win. Then Bet 365 will refund any in play bet up to the level of your qualifying bet ie £50. You simply have to use your own money to back and lay in play and your stake will be refunded once the game finishes. This will create a profit of between £35-£40 depending on the odds available.

Rosie_titters

Re: Matched Betting Opportunity - RM vs Athletico - £40 potential profit

Post by Rosie_titters »

nut flush gooner wrote:Come on lads I know you all like punting on the nags and footy, so I am amazed at the lack of interest in these threads.

Matched bettors call recreational or casual punters "mugs" because they can't see the value they give bookies. So here's how you sting Bet 365 for a good £40,

Back and lay eg (with betfair or smarkets) any pre match market, usually the best ones are the win draw win market eg RM to win. Then Bet 365 will refund any in play bet up to the level of your qualifying bet ie £50. You simply have to use your own money to back and lay in play and your stake will be refunded once the game finishes. This will create a profit of between £35-£40 depending on the odds available.

Yeah come on chaps. NFG is basically telling you how to print money. It's much easier than it seems and is better than going in to your local bookies and wasting your dosh on silly accumulators that let you down. :)

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Sir Mark Prescott.

Available in the month of JULY only.
Bet his horses, this month only.
Sit back for eleven months and enjoy your winnings.

WENGER OUT

nut flush gooner

Rosie_titters wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:Come on lads I know you all like punting on the nags and footy, so I am amazed at the lack of interest in these threads.

Yeah come on chaps. NFG is basically telling you how to print money. It's much easier than it seems and is better than going in to your local bookies and wasting your dosh on silly accumulators that let you down. :)

Did you get on this mate. Pre match I backed RM to win and layed it off for a £2 loss. Then in play I backed/layed Athletico to lift the trophy in play at half time. Managed to get an arb, 5.5/5.2 and with the refund coming in managed to clear £40 profit. Not bad for 5 mins work! These B365 offers have to be the best out there.

I hope they do a few similar during the euros.

nut flush gooner

Top Londoner wrote:Sir Mark Prescott.

WENGER OUT
Wrong thread sir. This isn't a gambling thread ;).

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

nut flush gooner wrote:

WENGER OUT

Sir.
Technically, 'punting' is the same as gambling. :mrgreen:
I was just giving the gamblers on this thread a heads up.
8)
Be lucky.

WENGER OUT

nut flush gooner

Top Londoner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

WENGER OUT

Sir.
Technically, 'punting' is the same as gambling. :mrgreen:
I was just giving the gamblers on this thread a heads up.
8)
Be lucky.

Lord Top Londoner.

Matched betting is NOT gambling. DYOR.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Thanks for the heads up re, DYOR.
I've stumbled across a site that is for dummies, it's very informative. I shall look into it closer.

http://www.savethestudent.org/make-mone ... tting.html

I still think that you're being pedantic though. :D

WENGER OUT

nut flush gooner

Top Londoner wrote:Thanks for the heads up re, DYOR.
I've stumbled across a site that is for dummies, it's very informative. I shall look into it closer.

WENGER OUT
It is one of the better blogs and he is understating what you can make out of this tbh. I've been matched betting now for 2 months and made over £2k, but I am using a paid site with software to help you find the best matched bets, and calculate potential profits.

All of this can be found for free on the internet but in my opinion paying £23 a month to be fast tracked is better for me.

One thing that is for sure though, bookies don't like you making money off them and will restrict accounts but there are various strats to help keep them at bay. I treat this as a short term thing, and if I can make £10k out of it in a year then great.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Won't someone think of the children! :shock:

:D :wink:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

nut flush gooner wrote:

WENGER OUT
It is one of the better blogs and he is understating what you can make out of this tbh. I've been matched betting now for 2 months and made over £2k, but I am using a paid site with software to help you find the best matched bets, and calculate potential profits.

All of this can be found for free on the internet but in my opinion paying £23 a month to be fast tracked is better for me

One thing that is for sure though, bookies don't like you making money off them and will restrict accounts but there are various strats to help keep them at bay. I treat this as a short term thing, and if I can make £10k out of it in a year then great.

Hope you don't mind me asking. What paid site do you subscribe to each month for £23.00?. Due to work commitments i only have limited time in the evenings and weekends to do match betting. So this would be a great help to me. And any money made from this would be a real good second income. :)

nut flush gooner

Rosie_titters wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

WENGER OUT

All of this can be found for free on the internet but in my opinion paying £23 a month to be fast tracked is better for me

Hope you don't mind me asking. What paid site do you subscribe to each month for £23.00?. Due to work commitments i only have limited time in the evenings and weekends to do match betting. So this would be a great help to me. And any money made from this would be a real good second income. :)
Hi there, I am going to send you a PM with the details. Not sure what the site rules are about mentioning websites like this in the forum.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

WENGER OUT

Hi there, I am going to send you a PM with the details. Not sure what the site rules are about mentioning websites like this in the forum.

Thanks for the PM and info :)