Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Redarmy

Re: Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

Post by Redarmy »

Red Snapper wrote:He puts himself out there and wears his heart on his sleeve. Hope this turns out well.

Yes...trouble with having a twitter account every saddo then trolls with disgusting or racist behaviour and you start to believe everyone out their are nasty people

augie

Re: Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

Post by augie »

Le-grove is suggesting that claude suffers from depression.........does anyone know if that is the truth ? If this is true then it changes the dynamics totally imo - I know I made light of it earlier but back then I didn't know about the depression aspect, and it makes it a lot more serious :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Either he's heard wenger is signing a new contract or Ty has kidnapped him...

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry - But seriously I DO hope he is ok.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We all take Arsenal's bad form to heart, but he does have that sense of being 'lonely' about him and perhaps Arsenal is all he has...I could be Totally Wrong - and of course I hope I am - But things can get on top of anyone these days the way the world is and how unless you have Good, Good Friends and family around you - it is so easy to feel isolated.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Will Pray For His Safe Keeping.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Didn't this happen last year as well?

I genuinely hope he turns up safe and sound.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Sorry, but I've not got much sympathy for him. Routinely abuses people online, calls women *word censored* on twitter and threatens violence against others. Makes the most of his perceived social/mental problems afterwards for sympathy and attention. As someone who has suffered and then overcame depression, what he does is fucking disgusting.

I take further issue with Robbie profiteering off his mental state to the tune of hundreds of thousands of pounds a year. That is vile.

Hopefully this is the end of Arsenal Fan TV. That whole personality disorder cult can do one.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

gp543 wrote:Sorry, but I've not got much sympathy for him. Routinely abuses people online, calls women *word censored* on twitter and threatens violence against others. Makes the most of his perceived social/mental problems afterwards for sympathy and attention. As someone who has suffered and then overcame depression, what he does is fucking disgusting.

I take further issue with Robbie profiteering off his mental state to the tune of hundreds of thousands of pounds a year. That is vile.

Hopefully this is the end of Arsenal Fan TV. That whole personality disorder cult can do one.

Not the time for such harsh comments without really knowing the truth...

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

OneBardGooner wrote:I Will Pray For His Safe Keeping.

Or you might consider doing something that is actually useful.

MrT

Post by MrT »

Surprise surprise he's just posted on twitter. He did this attention seeking disappearing act a couple of times before, it's getting tiresome now.

He needs help, but playing up to the clown act and living his life like a soap opera on twitter doesn't do him any favours.

amazonas

Post by amazonas »

Redarmy wrote:
gp543 wrote:Sorry, but I've not got much sympathy for him. Routinely abuses people online, calls women *word censored* on twitter and threatens violence against others. Makes the most of his perceived social/mental problems afterwards for sympathy and attention. As someone who has suffered and then overcame depression, what he does is fucking disgusting.

Not the time for such harsh comments without really knowing the truth...
No matter what the "truth" of his current state doesn't change much of my opinion of him either. Concur with all gp543 had to say...

anyway, he updated his twitter profile (i guess it is his) 45 mins ago "I'm in bad place at the minute and I want to be left alone to decide what to do next I know you all care but this my life"

navangooner

Post by navangooner »

Yeah I saw he posted on Twitter alright. I saw a report that the club took his season ticket off him because of his views of the club and how it's run which were posted on YouTube. It's possibly the afctv. Bit of a drastic measure from the club

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

MrT wrote:Surprise surprise he's just posted on twitter. He did this attention seeking disappearing act a couple of times before, it's getting tiresome now.

He needs help, but playing up to the clown act and living his life like a soap opera on twitter doesn't do him any favours.
Agreed

brucegrove

Post by brucegrove »

navangooner wrote:Yeah I saw he posted on Twitter alright. I saw a report that the club took his season ticket off him because of his views of the club and how it's run which were posted on YouTube. It's possibly the afctv. Bit of a drastic measure from the club
Could you post a link to that report, that would be absolutely astonishing if true

navangooner

Post by navangooner »

brucegrove wrote:
navangooner wrote:Yeah I saw he posted on Twitter alright. I saw a report that the club took his season ticket off him because of his views of the club and how it's run which were posted on YouTube. It's possibly the afctv. Bit of a drastic measure from the club
Could you post a link to that report, that would be absolutely astonishing if true

https://www.change.org/p/arsene-wenger- ... on_variant

Here is the link. There is an online petition to sign for him to get his season ticket back. Maybe someone who knows him better might have more info