Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
olgitgooner

Re: Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

Post by olgitgooner »

Red Snapper wrote:
corkbarry wrote:Oldgit is alive and well,he also happens to be my BFF on Facebook. :barscarf:
Good! So who was it on here who upset him so much he went away?!
I'm back!!! :D
Nobody upset me. I just had troubles logging on. Now sorted. So I intend to add my eloquent posts on a regular basis from now on. You lucky people. :barscarf: :lol:

Nick Bendtners Ego

Re: Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

olgitgooner wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:
corkbarry wrote:Oldgit is alive and well,he also happens to be my BFF on Facebook. :barscarf:
Nobody upset me. I just had troubles logging on. Now sorted. So I intend to add my eloquent posts on a regular basis from now on. You lucky people. :barscarf: :lol:
Welcome back mate, sure you weren't trying to log on via toaster ;)

Always good energies from your posts, even the anti Wenger ones :)

However you know that you single highhandedly have now pushed up the average age of the forum to 65 ;)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

olgitgooner wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:
Great to see you back, mate. You've been much missed on these pages. Welcome back! :barscarf: :barscarf: 8)