Mo Farah has won the double !!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
GranadaJoe

Re: Mo Farah has won the double !!

Post by GranadaJoe »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:Definitely the nearest we will get to the fuckin double this year
Awesome mo , could have done it in an Arsenal top though mate :barscarf:
Why are you saluting mo, he's an immigrant. We already know your narrow minded opinions about this sort of thing?

Kind of smacks of double standards and hypocrisy , or is an immigrant in an Arsenal top OK in your book?

Another example littered across these forums showing you really don't know what you are talking about...........

Do you think one day, just once, you might be able to post something without having a pop at other posters?

Try it. You might like it.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:popcorn:

:anyminute:

:popcorn:

:anyminute:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:Definitely the nearest we will get to the fuckin double this year
Why are you saluting mo, he's an immigrant. We already know your narrow minded opinions about this sort of thing?

Kind of smacks of double standards and hypocrisy , or is an immigrant in an Arsenal top OK in your book?

Another example littered across these forums showing you really don't know what you are talking about...........

Do you think one day, just once, you might be able to post something without having a pop at other posters?

I've got no time for blatant racists. If you actually read some of the stuff I post a lot of it contributes towards debates both on the footy and non footy forums. If I question someone's opinion it's for a reason, not a personal attack.

Unless the said person is a bigot, then it's gloves off.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

nut flush gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

I've got no time for blatant racists. If you actually read some of the stuff I post a lot of it contributes towards debates both on the footy and non footy forums. If I question someone's opinion it's for a reason, not a personal attack.

I agree that you do contribute ideas and opinions, but it seems you can't resist having a dig at the person rather than the post, which detracts from the contributions you make. when people are attacked personally they often attack back and we end up with a boring bitch-slap contest.
Stick to attacking the ideas and what you say will carry a lot more weight.

nut flush gooner

GranadaJoe wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

I agree that you do contribute ideas and opinions, but it seems you can't resist having a dig at the person rather than the post, which detracts from the contributions you make. when people are attacked personally they often attack back and we end up with a boring bitch-slap contest.
In this instance it's not a bitch slap, it's pointing out how hypocritical some people are. Think you're comments are a tad selective and surprising given the poster I have "outed" has previous form.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

nut flush gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

In this instance it's not a bitch slap, it's pointing out how hypocritical some people are. Think you're comments are a tad selective and surprising given the poster I have "outed" has previous form.

When a Frenchman thought to compliment a famous Englishman by saying
That if he were not a Frenchman he would wish to be an Englishman
The Englishman replied.
If I were not an Englishman I should wish to be an Englishman :D
And that's not racism my friend that's patriotism :D

nut flush gooner

Brightonnxtround wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

The Englishman replied.
Was this post made before or after you snorted your latest bag of glue.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

The Englishman replied.
Was this post made before or after you snorted your latest bag of glue.

There you go again butt flush , nothing of any intelligence to say
Just vitriol and hatred I really think you should take some time out mate :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

But you are the person who said on another thread,(the E.U. referendum one),that all working class British people were basically bone idle thieves. :banghead: