Haunted House /Hotel

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
the playing mantis

Re: Haunted House /Hotel

Post by the playing mantis »

you've probably posted them before obg on quartz big thread but can give us some of the chilling experiences if you don't mind sharing them?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AtheistJoe is gonna love this thread! :lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:AtheistJoe is gonna love this thread! :lol:

I think my wife might be haunted.

She's very pale, there's a chill in the air whenever I go near her and she starts to make some scary noises. (Unlike DB10's missus, who's always ecstatic to see me).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:

She's very pale, there's a chill in the air whenever I go near her and she starts to make some scary noises. (Unlike DB10's missus, who's always ecstatic to see me).
:lol:

That's not what she says... :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:

I think that my girlfriend may be dead, the sex is just the same but the dirty dishes are piling up. :D :wink:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

boo

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The closest I've ever come to a haunted house was Spuddy's wife's vagina. Well it was certainly cold and scary in there! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

Too far? :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

As You Well Know DB when it come's to Spuddy - There is No Such Thing as "Too Far".

ps; There is a very Ancient Story told to Young Gooners - That if they Do Not Behave and should they Ever even think of supporting another Team - Then "The Spuddy" will come for them - It used to work a treat on my son when he was young and giving it Large...I only had to refer to "The Spuddy" the colour would drain from his face, he would start trembling, falling silent and forlorn, within mooments he was begging for forgiveness - quivering as he begged 'Please dad! No! NOT! "the Spuddy"

:rubchin: ......actually the same used to work on next doors dog when the fuckker wouldn't stop barking when I was watching a game on the box.

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the playing mantis wrote:you've probably posted them before obg on quartz big thread but can give us some of the chilling experiences if you don't mind sharing them?
I'm not adverse to sharing some things - But I will have to think carefully before doing so....Perhaps another route might serve better and (maybe) give some people 'food for thought' :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:As You Well Know DB when it come's to Spuddy - There is No Such Thing as "Too Far".

ps; There is a very Ancient Story told to Young Gooners - That if they Do Not Behave and should they Ever even think of supporting another Team - Then "The Spuddy" will come for them - It used to work a treat on my son when he was young and giving it Large...I only had to refer to "The Spuddy" the colour would drain from his face, he would start trembling, falling silent and forlorn, within mooments he was begging for forgiveness - quivering as he begged 'Please dad! No! NOT! "the Spuddy"

:rubchin: ......actually the same used to work on next doors dog when the fuckker wouldn't stop barking when I was watching a game on the box.

:D :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"The Spuddy" :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

I think that my girlfriend may be dead, the sex is just the same but the dirty dishes are piling up. :D :wink:
:D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

WHAT!? She also wears Yellow Rubber Gloves when you're having Sex??? :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

NO

SUCH

THING

AS

GHOSTS

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

WHAT!? She also wears Yellow Rubber Gloves when you're having Sex??? :wink:
And a yellow ribbon :D :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

flash gunner wrote:NO

SUCH

THING

AS

GHOSTS
That's pretty much my viewpoint too flash, but happy to attempt to witness something (or not) in person.
I don't believe in séances, Ouija boards, tarot cards or horoscopes

I'm a cynical. stubborn, realist
(typical Taurus apparently :wink: :D )