Black Friday

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
User avatar
GranadaJoe
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: Black Friday

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:Actually, and I don't want to go all flat-cap-hipster on your asses, but shouldn't this now be called "Ethnic Friday"? :rubchin:


:-P :wink:

No.
Ethnic Friday is when you can pick up some domestic help cheap.

User avatar
flash gunner
Posts: 29261
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Armchairsville. FACT.

Re: Black Friday

Post by flash gunner »

Can not wait to see the fights on the news tomorrow over a Polaroid TV :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob
Posts: 6065
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: Black Friday

Post by Gunner Rob »

flash gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:12 am
Can not wait to see the fights on the news tomorrow over a Polaroid TV :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
with commentary on the news being provided by David Attenborough :lol:

User avatar
flash gunner
Posts: 29261
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Armchairsville. FACT.

Re: Black Friday

Post by flash gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:23 am
flash gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:12 am
Can not wait to see the fights on the news tomorrow over a Polaroid TV :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
with commentary on the news being provided by David Attenborough :lol:
:lol: Lets hope so would top it off

User avatar
flash gunner
Posts: 29261
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Armchairsville. FACT.

Re: Black Friday

Post by flash gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:23 am
flash gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:12 am
Can not wait to see the fights on the news tomorrow over a Polaroid TV :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
with commentary on the news being provided by David Attenborough :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gboce-6UIgY :lol:

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5732
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Black Friday

Post by Bradywasking »

Another Americanism to hit this part of the world.. A shop near where I was working had TVs at ridiculously low prices a few years back....problem was I and fellow workers were actually in work so we missed out on the bargain that the "non workers" were delighted to scoop up..

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6477
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Black Friday

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:34 pm
Actually, and I don't want to go all flat-cap-hipster on your asses, but shouldn't this now be called "Ethnic Friday"? :rubchin:


:-P :wink:
Still nowhere near as good as a white Christmas is it ?

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28627
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Black Friday

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:43 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:Isn't he the bloke who washed up on Robinson Crusoe's island?
You daft racist :roll:





:wink:
Do you mean Raft Maker? :? :lol:

Just to make it all balanced and fair should we have like..

White Monday
Chinese Tuesday
etc :rubchin: :D

User avatar
Allgunsblazin
Posts: 2268
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:15 am
Location: 154 St Thomas's Road N4 2QP

Re: Black Friday

Post by Allgunsblazin »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:48 pm
flash gunner wrote:Havent seen the news today but anyone fighting in ASDA for a Polaroid TV yet? :?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I would have thought not considering ASDA are not taking part........

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

It is total bollocks though, I walked into Pearsons of Enfield this morning. They have a 20% off sale for their designer clobber, so instead of paying £150 for a top you are paying £120. Hyped and overrated.
Quaff Quaff!.... :)

User avatar
storrmin571
Posts: 3331
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:10 pm
Location: PONTYPANDY FIRE STATION

Re: Black Friday

Post by storrmin571 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:56 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:43 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:Isn't he the bloke who washed up on Robinson Crusoe's island?
You daft racist :roll:





:wink:
Do you mean Raft Maker? :? :lol:

Just to make it all balanced and fair should we have like..

White Monday
Chinese Tuesday
etc :rubchin: :D
Sure the Chinese on Ely Bridge is closed on a Tuesday

User avatar
CloakedGooner
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:57 pm
Location: Dear old London Town

Re: Black Friday

Post by CloakedGooner »

Cant believe my week off falls on black Friday! Happy days :barscarf:

User avatar
corkbarry
Posts: 6211
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: Cork

Re: Black Friday

Post by corkbarry »

I hate Black Friday because i feel i have to buy something i don't need , just like Women feel every Day. :D

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6477
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Black Friday

Post by StuartL »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:33 pm
Isn't he the bloke who washed up on Robinson Crusoe's island?
Surprised to hear that......where did they get crockery and cutlery to wash up though ? :rubchin:

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28627
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Black Friday

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:18 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:33 pm
Isn't he the bloke who washed up on Robinson Crusoe's island?
Surprised to hear that......where did they get crockery and cutlery to wash up though ? :rubchin:
Dunno mate, but I hear they did it with "TIDE". :D

User avatar
CloakedGooner
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:57 pm
Location: Dear old London Town

Re: Black Friday

Post by CloakedGooner »

I have survived it yet again 8)

Post Reply