The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
GranadaJoe

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by GranadaJoe »

I watched part of a debate on Youtube about the introduction of 'safe' areas in universities where people can go, and where the people who they feel oppressed, offended or threatened by, are prohibited from going. Males, and white males in particular appear to be the main group excluded from these areas.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

The way of the world , People feel safer in ghettos which is why full integration is difficult to achieve.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Having read the posts on this thread.........I feel really angry that anti white, anti male or anti anything normal is considered to be ok at any place of learning. There are some extremely stupid people in this world.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Intelligence has no direct inverse correlation to stupidity it would seem :rubchin:

Universities are supposed to produce intelligent, forward thinking people and yet some seem to be getting more and more bigoted within these institutions, without realising it :banghead:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I think the furore over Xhaka's alleged comments is ridiculous. People need to understand the difference between 'racial' and 'racist'.

How does "Fuck off you stupid, fat, ugly bitch" result in you being told to calm down and "Fucking white bitch" result in you losing your job (as many, including posters on this forum, have called for?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Intelligence has no direct inverse correlation to stupidity it would seem :rubchin:

Universities are supposed to produce intelligent, forward thinking people and yet some seem to be getting more and more bigoted within these institutions, without realising it :banghead:
TBH after working 10 years in recruitment I can categorically say that some (most) of the fucking dumbest people I've met are college graduates. Many also add a lovely undertone of entitlement to their stupidity. :roll: :x

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:Intelligence has no direct inverse correlation to stupidity it would seem :rubchin:

TBH after working 10 years in recruitment I can categorically say that some (most) of the fucking dumbest people I've met are college graduates. Many also add a lovely undertone of entitlement to their stupidity. :roll: :x
You mean they are Thick as shyte and Twice as smelly and think the world owes them a living? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

You mean they are Thick as shyte and Twice as smelly and think the world owes them a living? :lol:
That's them. :lol:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

I once told a joke to one of my white friends and his black girlfriend. Here is the joke....

Guy is driving along the road and his car stops working. He opens the bonnet and is scratching his chin. A voice behind him says "your ht lead has come adrift mate". Sure enough the HTlead was the problem. The guy looks behind to thank the stranger who helped him out. He is confronted by a big white horse. The horse can not only speak perfect English. He's also not a bad mechanic.
The guy is totally spooked by this strange event. He drives to the nearest pub and orders a triple brandy to calm his nerves.
The barmaid says to him that he looks like he has had a nasty shock.
He says "Damned right I've had a shock. I've just been told how to fix my car by a fucking horse!"
Barmaid..."Was it a big white horse?"
Man...."Yes it was"
Barmaid..."You were lucky"
Man...."Why is that?"
Barmaid...."Because the little black horse knows fuck all about mechanics"

All of the sudden I am accused of being a racist FFS!!!!!! :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

olgitgooner wrote:I once told a joke to one of my white friends and his black girlfriend. Here is the joke....

Guy is driving along the road and his car stops working. He opens the bonnet and is scratching his chin. A voice behind him says "your ht lead has come adrift mate". Sure enough the HTlead was the problem. The guy looks behind to thank the stranger who helped him out. He is confronted by a big white horse. The horse can not only speak perfect English. He's also not a bad mechanic.
The guy is totally spooked by this strange event. He drives to the nearest pub and orders a triple brandy to calm his nerves.
He says "Damned right I've had a shock. I've just been told how to fix my car by a fucking horse!"
Man...."Yes it was"
Man...."Why is that?"

TBH, olgit, the real issue there is that it is such a shit joke! :lol: :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:I once told a joke to one of my white friends and his black girlfriend. Here is the joke....

Man...."Yes it was"
Man...."Why is that?"

How about this one then;
My mate has just been sacked from his job at a Fairground.
It's ok though because he is suing them for Funfair dismissal. :barscarf: :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Man...."Yes it was"
Man...."Why is that?"

How about this one then;
My mate has just been sacked from his job at a Fairground.
It's ok though because he is suing them for Funfair dismissal. :barscarf: :oops:
:lol: :lol:

That's so bad it's good! :lol: :wink:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

:lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The B.M.A. has issued advice to staff not to call pregnant women,"Expectant Mothers," as it may offend Trans Gender people.They are reccommending that staff use the term,"Pregnant People."
You could not make this shit up.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:The B.M.A. has issued advice to staff not to call pregnant women,"Expectant Mothers," as it may offend Trans Gender people.They are reccommending that staff use the term,"Pregnant People."
You could not make this shit up.
:lol:

Yeah I saw that over the weekend... oh sorry, "weekend" may be offensive to someone that works at weekends... So I rephrase; I saw that over the non-judgmental, non-denominational two day alternative work segment. :lol: :roll: