The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Bradywasking

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Bradywasking »

Ireland's new wave of "Token -isms"... There is an undercurrent of racism in Ireland driven by fear and social media, this racism is down to a lack of understanding and a level of ignorance.. HOWEVER, if anyone asks a legitimate question like why so much money is being sent from Ireland to a certain country or why a Direct Provision centre for asylum seekers is set up in a village with no facilities for locals let alone asylum seekers the questioner is branded a racist.
It is a big mess of tokenism.and political correctness gone mad to a point it contradicts itself..As I said driven by social media and the need to voice an opinion on everything and a desire to be offended by most things.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jacinda fucking Ardern is a cùnt. :censored:

There I've said what you are all thinking. :lol:

She is typical of this modern phenomenon of having to be seen to be the most involved and affected by any given tragedy. Some poor innocent Muslims get murdered by a racist scumbag and she turns up dressed as a Muslim spewing out poetic "heart rending" written-for-her speeches to show how sincere and "connected" she is to the tragedy and oh hey fuck was that just the hint of a tear in her eye there! Well fucking played Jacinda. Top work with that fake tear there. Top work. Quick get that photo on social media.

Now some idiot tourists get blown up whilst stupidly walking on an active volcanoe and hey there's Jacinda MadeUpName on TV dressed in black puking garbled vowel mangled shit out of her about "your fumily is now our fumily, your brithers are our brithers, your susters are now our susters".

Fuck off you disingenuous cùnt!. :censored:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Forums that allow pic, gifs or videos of half naked women and putting the emphasis on Womens Breasts are a fu**ing disgrace.

In order to balance the different gender every post of a Womans breasts should have the equivalent pic of a male. :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:19 am

She is typical of this modern phenomenon of having to be seen to be the most involved and affected by any given tragedy. Some poor innocent Muslims get murdered by a racist scumbag and she turns up dressed as a Muslim spewing out poetic "heart rending" written-for-her speeches to show how sincere and "connected" she is to the tragedy and oh hey fuck was that just the hint of a tear in her eye there! Well fucking played Jacinda. Top work with that fake tear there. Top work. Quick get that photo on social media.

Now some idiot tourists get blown up whilst stupidly walking on an active volcanoe and hey there's Jacinda MadeUpName on TV dressed in black puking garbled vowel mangled shit out of her about "your fumily is now our fumily, your brithers are our brithers, your susters are now our susters".

Who is she and what does she do?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:46 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:19 am

Who is she and what does she do?
Prum Monister of New Zealand.....

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Not particularly PC but i believe the parent of some of the kids who died at the Volcano survived, i wonder if said parent will be prosecuted for child endangerment and culpable homicide or some such thing, as parents we are legally responsible for our kids and the death of a child through the parents idiocy should be prosecuted to the utmost, victim blaming is not a thing, the victims here were the children not the parents, who stupidly took their kids to an active fucking volcano in the middle of the sea. :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:24 am
Not particularly PC but i believe the parent of some of the kids who died at the Volcano survived, i wonder if said parent will be prosecuted for child endangerment and culpable homicide or some such thing, as parents we are legally responsible for our kids and the death of a child through the parents idiocy should be prosecuted to the utmost, victim blaming is not a thing, the victims here were the children not the parents, who stupidly took their kids to an active fucking volcano in the middle of the sea. :cussing:
Probably not but they should be.

Had a "discussion" with one of the snowflake generation in work about this yesterday.

Snowflake replied "but how could they know it would explode?" after I criticised the idiot tourists that went to the active volcano and the particularly idiotic ones that brought their kids.

You see the question I'd ask as an adult that takes responsibility for their own actions would be "Hey is there even a 1% chance this volcano might explode? Oh there is? Ok I won't bring my kids to that then". :roll:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

There’s a new advert on TV for The Gym Group which has to be the biggest Politically Correct bullshit ever. You can just see the committee of snowflakes sitting round discussing it. Load of bollocks. Actually puts me off joining their shitty PC gym so maybe that’s not a bad thing!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Judgement on 'Ethical Veganism' made at an employment tribuneral yesterday was an absolute farce, the employment tribunals purpose was to decide whether the individual had been unlawfully fired not to make a statement about someone's belief system. This has direct implications on all employers now.

I have nothing against Vegans, however I am getting sick to the back teeth of it now. I dont care if people dont eat meat, I do and that is my choice, I dont judge them on their choices but it is a constant battering now on the TV, radio and in the media about how being a meat eater is terrible etc etc. I like eating meat, i like eating vegetables, I like eating fruit, fish, foul, chocolate and really couldn't give a shit if a very small proportion of the population disagree.

The problem with the judgement yesterday is that Veganism has effectively become a protected philosophy and can no longer be criticised much like certain religions cant these days but those people are free to criticise those who disagree with them with impunity.

The legal system in the UK is rapidly becoming unfit for purpose as it brooks no criticism or disagreement and makes decisions which effect our every day lives more and more but with us having no recourse to change it. In the past the legal system was kept in check by the elected parliament but more and more the tail is wagging the dog.

The legal system needs to realise it is dependant on the good will and respect of the people and requires consent of the majority of people for it to be followed but where it more and more favours minority groups over the majority of people it is heading into very dangerous territory, very much like the politicians have found d to their detriment recently. I see more trouble ahead if we continue down this path.

NickF

Post by NickF »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:32 pm

The problem with the judgement yesterday is that Veganism has effectively become a protected philosophy and can no longer be criticised much like certain religions cant these days but those people are free to criticise those who disagree with them with impunity.
I think the wording is that you can't discriminate against a religion or a belief and like it or not Veganism is a belief.

Not sure why you would want to criticise vegans - if they don't want to eat or wear animal products that is entirely up to them. That is what Brexit has shown, a lot of people are actually very intolerant of views which don't match there own.

The bit I don't understand was the relevance this had to his unfair dismissal as you clearly can't sack someone for just being a vegan (or you would be incredibly stupid to try).

Just for context, I'm not a vegan.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

For me the real crux of the issue is that every vegan I've ever met has been a complete arsehole attention seeking twat. Apart from that live and let live. :lol: :wink:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Never really been a big fan of Ricky Gervais but since he's the only mainstream comedian who is not afraid of showing up the mainstream establishment/ elites for being hypocrites, that is still living. The way he dismantled and shamed the Hollywood elitists at the golden globes was fucking marvellous. Won't change a thing but it was brilliant.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:32 am
Never really been a big fan of Ricky Gervais but since he's the only mainstream comedian who is not afraid of showing up the mainstream establishment/ elites for being hypocrites, that is still living. The way he dismantled and shamed the Hollywood elitists at the golden globes was fucking marvellous. Won't change a thing but it was brilliant.
It was hilarious to see their faces alright. The problem for me is Ricky Gervais has appalling delivery for a stand up comedian. He comes across as a spiteful 12 year old in the schoolyard slagging off a mate. If someone with better delivery had given those lines it would have been far more impactful. Fair play to him though for having a pop at the smug twats.

I loved The Office and his David Brent but have not found anything else he's done even mildly amusing tbh. Basically he has one character. He is David Brent.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:00 am
Nos89 wrote:
It was hilarious to see their faces alright. The problem for me is Ricky Gervais has appalling delivery for a stand up comedian. He comes across as a spiteful 12 year old in the schoolyard slagging off a mate. If someone with better delivery had given those lines it would have been far more impactful. Fair play to him though for having a pop at the smug twats.

I loved The Office and his David Brent but have not found anything else he's done even mildly amusing tbh. Basically he has one character. He is David Brent.
Painfully unfunny and cringeworthy from Gervais....mainstream estabishment :D hes one of them multi millionaires

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:28 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:00 am
Nos89 wrote:

Painfully unfunny and cringeworthy from Gervais....mainstream estabishment :D hes one of them multi millionaires
He is and that's what makes it even funnier. He isn't a stand-up comedian in the way Bill Hicks or George Carlin were but he's adapted to it.