The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
AkneyGooner

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by AkneyGooner »

A Bike riding a bike, it's a paradox

We will call it the slagception paradox

:shock: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:57 am

:lol:

Once the dirty old scruff doesn't spread the parapox! :shock: :lol:

See what I did there? 8)

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:37 pm
AkneyGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:37 pm
:lol: :lol: it's like the Animal rights people who are against hunting bears because of Teddy bears.

A bear will rip a deer's limbs off whilst still alive if it catches one, and sometimes will do it even if full with food for sport, when there are too much of them they will turn cannibal and kill the younger ones and weaker ones, and even leave them on display as a threat. Wovles do the exact same to smaller dogs and foxes etc, they don't always even kill for food.

but it is cruel to hunt them :lol:

but to have livestock locked up without moving hardly, then kill them with a bolt is fine :?

It's not our fault pigs are made of bacon 8)
Bacon makes everything better. 8)
Especially when put between Thick (Doorstop) pieces of white Bread with loads of butter and Brown / Red Sauce and a steaming mug of rosey! Ohhhh YUMMY! :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:12 am
This poor woman was arrested for just being herself. It's pc madness I tell you! :lol:

https://metro.co.uk/2017/12/28/woman-ro ... .top.email

Have to say "Woman rode motorbike naked, got fingered in the street and punched a blind man" is the best headline I've ever read. :lol: 8)

Where was this classy piece of ass when I was single? :|
"When she was arrested at the scene, police said her jeans were pulled up, but her knickers were in her handbag"

WTF!? She sounds well classy, I mean she actually owns knickers!!!. :D

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:24 pm
AkneyGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:57 am

:lol:

Once the dirty old scruff doesn't spread the parapox! :shock: :lol:

See what I did there? 8)

:wink:

:shock: :lol: :barscarf:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:24 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
This poor woman was arrested for just being herself. It's pc madness I tell you! :lol:

Have to say "Woman rode motorbike naked, got fingered in the street and punched a blind man" is the best headline I've ever read. :lol: 8)

"When she was arrested at the scene, police said her jeans were pulled up, but her knickers were in her handbag"

my bet is on Crouchless knickers, and they did not start that way

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:21 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:37 pm
AkneyGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:37 pm
:lol: :lol: it's like the Animal rights people who are against hunting bears because of Teddy bears.

A bear will rip a deer's limbs off whilst still alive if it catches one, and sometimes will do it even if full with food for sport, when there are too much of them they will turn cannibal and kill the younger ones and weaker ones, and even leave them on display as a threat. Wovles do the exact same to smaller dogs and foxes etc, they don't always even kill for food.

but it is cruel to hunt them :lol:

but to have livestock locked up without moving hardly, then kill them with a bolt is fine :?

It's not our fault pigs are made of bacon 8)
Bacon makes everything better. 8)
Especially when put between Thick (Doorstop) pieces of white Bread with loads of butter and Brown / Red Sauce and a steaming mug of rosey! Ohhhh YUMMY! :D
Things that make everything taste better

1. Bacon
2. Cheese (unless it's fish)
3. A beer to go with it.

8)

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:16 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:24 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

:shock: :suicide:

my bet is on Crouchless knickers, and they did not start that way
What Peter Crouch’s knickers ? :shock:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

can't rule it out i bet he wears a thong but it just looks normal on him the lanky *word censored*.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This fucking precious bullshit....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertai ... s-46793406

It's acting you stupid fucking entitled PC obsessed snowflake cùnts. :roll: :censored:

Although it might pay off long time. :rubchin:

If only disabled actors can play disabled roles and only gay actors can play gay roles then surely only dead actors can play dead characters right? See where I'm going here? We could get Idris Fucking Elba to play Martin Luther King. Or that fucking irritating Northern Oirish tosser man utd fan (James Nesbitt??) to play JFK. Those films would now have happy endings. :D :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:21 am
This fucking precious bullshit....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertai ... s-46793406

It's acting you stupid fucking entitled PC obsessed snowflake cùnts. :roll: :censored:

Although it might pay off long time. :rubchin:

If only disabled actors can play disabled roles and only gay actors can play gay roles then surely only dead actors can play dead characters right? See where I'm going here? We could get Idris Fucking Elba to play Martin Luther King. Or that fucking irritating Northern Oirish tosser man utd fan (James Nesbitt??) to play JFK. Those films would now have happy endings. :D :wink:
This shit bugs the fuck out of me, it's a commercial decision by the studios and the actors. Why would you employ some unknown actor for a film you're hoping will make a shit load of money when you can employ a well known actor who will draw people to see the film because people think he is good at his job :banghead:

As you say DB it's acting, they go to drama school to learn to play a role which is not themselves......

In a round about way it's a similar argument, in my opinion, to where they go out there way to change the gender, race or whatever of a part just to ensure the part is diverse.... the next James Bond is looking like it will be Idris Elba (an actor i actually think is good) but Ian Fleming wrote the part as a white, male, mysoginstic, womanising hard drinker but because of diversity it has to change..... good luck casting a white man in a traditionally black mans role though or god forbid switching a traditionally female role to a male one.

Hollywood is beginning to eat its own arse because of liberal snowflake luvvies and it shows in the ever reducing quality of what is being produced year on year.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Gillette the best a man can get......unless we get a new female director for our ads.

I just wanted an ad to promote a razor not a fucking PC lesson.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8196688/m ... sculinity/

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:42 am
Gillette the best a man can get......unless we get a new female director for our ads.

I just wanted an ad to promote a razor not a fucking PC lesson.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8196688/m ... sculinity/
Oh they can just fuck off now. I'm binning all Gillette products I have. Fuck them. :censored:

New female director huh? My money is on her being a fat minger. Oh quick give me a pc lecture Gillette pleeeaassse. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm starting a campaign right here. Package up all your Gillette products used and new, put them in a big envelope and post them to Gillette HQ with a note telling them to stick their pc lecture advert up their fucking arse. :censored: Let's put these insulting pc cunnts out of business. 8)

#getwokegobroke

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Well had my last Gillette shave this morning and boxed up all my Gillette shit ready to post to their HQ.

Fuck them. :censored:

#getwokegobroke

#fuckgillette

Join me you hen pecked cùnts. :barscarf: :lol: :wink: