The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Bradywasking

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Bradywasking »

A school in County Wicklow ( I say Wicklow which it officially is but it would consider itself an affluent South Dublin suburb) is giving pupils , male and female, a choice of wearing skirts or trousers..This is after a survey of pupils decided this was the way to go.. FFS they are children aged five to twelve, they are influnced by their double barrell named, latte swilling mummys. Some of the comments suggest that this will allow the children to identify themselves and express themselves..Another idea might be to allow them to be children.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:41 am
A school in County Wicklow ( I say Wicklow which it officially is but it would consider itself an affluent South Dublin suburb) is giving pupils , male and female, a choice of wearing skirts or trousers..This is after a survey of pupils decided this was the way to go.. FFS they are children aged five to twelve, they are influnced by their double barrell named, latte swilling mummys. Some of the comments suggest that this will allow the children to identify themselves and express themselves..Another idea might be to allow them to be children.
My (now) 15 year old daughter came out with a classic when all this "I identify as" bullshit started. She was about 13 or 14 at the time and said if they ask her that question in school she was gonna answer "I identify as a unicorn" and demand to dress as a unicorn. :lol: 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:13 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
My (now) 15 year old daughter came out with a classic when all this "I identify as" bullshit started. She was about 13 or 14 at the time and said if they ask her that question in school she was gonna answer "I identify as a unicorn" and demand to dress as a unicorn. :lol: 8)

My daughter :rubchin: ..... a friend of mine :rubchin: .......so how did your work respond to your request to be a unicorn :lol:

Well played to her anyway, as long as she declares for Jedi as her religious beliefs then she's on track to be a well rounded individual.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:13 pm
Bradywasking wrote:

My daughter :rubchin: ..... a friend of mine :rubchin: .......so how did your work respond to your request to be a unicorn :lol:

Well played to her anyway, as long as she declares for Jedi as her religious beliefs then she's on track to be a well rounded individual.
:lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Having to apologise for chucking out a gate crasher at a function. WTF is wrong with our society. It's just the same as having to apologise for kicking fuck out of an intruder in your own house. Plod "So tell me Mr Homeowner how exactly did the accused come to fall down your stairs twice" :lol:

John F

Post by John F »

At first when I saw it I thought it was terrible and having worked on a secure unit in the 90s if I ever grabbed someone by the neck no matter what the provocation I would of been sacked and prosecuted and rightly so but after listening to the some mps about the heightened sense of security they feel after receiving abuse and the fact Steve timms was stabbed by a women in the stomach and of course Jo Cox, I could see the other side to the story.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

To be fair he doesn't grab her by the neck. After he has control of her and has turned her back towards the door he holds her neck to propel her forward. All quite within the remit of reasonable force and quite well executed for someone who has never probably had to perfect the come along hold. If he doesn't hold her neck and she starts thrashing her head about it potentially gets messy.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:33 pm
To be fair he doesn't grab her by the neck. After he has control of her and has turned her back towards the door he holds her neck to propel her forward. All quite within the remit of reasonable force and quite well executed for someone who has never probably had to perfect the come along hold. If he doesn't hold her neck and she starts thrashing her head about it potentially gets messy.
For me the silly cùnt was trespassing, and was approaching the head table in an aggressive manner. At that point who knew what her ultimate goal was? A stabbing? He reacted in a controlled but forceful manner so fuck yeah fair play to the guy. 8)

Personally I'd have throat punched her. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

These days when "celebrities" are encouraging people to throw battery acid at politicians I'm surprised she left the venue standing up,

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I originally posted this on the grumpy gits thread but it works better here - and if by putting it here too I can then offend even just one extra snowflake cùnt then it's worth doing. 8)

Well done to the game developer behind upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077. There will be no choice of male or female character now. Just a non binary generic androgynous character so that they don't risk offending people that don't identify as either or neither or all or some or none of those genders.  :roll:

Please fuck off and die.  

When will this fucking lip service nonsense end? 

You know what? I'm gonna shock a few people here but the vast majority of people on planet Earth are either male or female. Fucking deal with it you snowflake bastards.  :censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Netflix have got a new Bill Burr show out (Royal Albert Hall)......well worth a watch if you want to hear somebody telling the PC brigade how it is 8)

He and Dave Chappelle should run for joint Presidency of the US, between them they would sort things out :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:01 pm
Netflix have got a new Bill Burr show out (Royal Albert Hall)......well worth a watch if you want to hear somebody telling the PC brigade how it is 8)

He and Dave Chappelle should run for joint Presidency of the US, between them they would sort things out :lol:
I'll be on that like a black lesbian dwarf non binary Tranny in a wheelchair would be onto social media to whine about white males ruining planet Earth. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:50 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

I'm a black lesbian dwarf non binary Tranny in a wheelchair would be onto social media to whine about white males ruining planet Earth. :D
:shock:

Jeeezuss mate I didn't know you was Black!

:-P :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

I'll be on that like a black lesbian dwarf non binary Tranny in a wheelchair would be onto social media to whine about white males ruining planet Earth. :D
That's his opening gag........you've seen it already by the sound of things :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:46 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

That's his opening gag........you've seen it already by the sound of things :lol:
:lol: