Who Has Less Guts & Determination?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
arrgee

Re: Who Has Less Guts & Determination?

Post by arrgee »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:21 am
Go beyond inner London & yes there is some cricket, Finchley, Hornsey, Barnet in the suburbs, but try & find kids playing Cricket in Hackney or Islington is not so easy, it's as if Middlesex don't want the proles paying the game. :cussing:
E10, E11 and E12 have plenty of kids playing cricket in what I consider inner London, though I suppose some people would call it Essex.

Used to be a lot of us playing cricket back in the day over Hackney Marshes, but back then the West Indies had a very good team so it was easy to get twenty or so for a game.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Well at least we're not cheats. The current Australian team have come across as nasty, vile individuals for some time now, none more so than coach, captain and vice captain. Aside from the cheating, the hypocrisy of it all is what gets me. Australia have been the self appointed "guardians" of the imaginary "line" that cannot be crossed, yet frequently cross it themselves. Accusing other teams of ball tampering, personal abuse of the opposition by players and spectators then whining when they get it back. Just a horrible set of *word censored*. Great to see they've finally been exposed.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:28 am
Well at least we're not cheats. The current Australian team have come across as nasty, vile individuals for some time now, none more so than coach, captain and vice captain. Aside from the cheating, the hypocrisy of it all is what gets me. Australia have been the self appointed "guardians" of the imaginary "line" that cannot be crossed, yet frequently cross it themselves. Accusing other teams of ball tampering, personal abuse of the opposition by players and spectators then whining when they get it back. Just a horrible set of *word censored*. Great to see they've finally been exposed.
Absolutely. They've been a bunch of thuggish, cheating *word censored* for decades and now they've been found out. Hope the world gives it back to them with both fucking barrels. Fucking *word censored* who ha e given it out for years but then run away crying when they get a bit back. Fuck them and their *word censored* fans and *word censored* players.

elpelsarmy

Post by elpelsarmy »

Fantastic news that they have now been exposed as cheating twats! How were they getting the ball to reverse swing in The Ashes series when we couldn't get it to move a cm?
This should wipe the smug grins of Lehman and Warner that's for sure, as for them complaining about abuse and sledging its laughable, they are and have been the worst at giving it out along with their fans as anyone who has been to a Test match in Oz will confirm, absolute dogs abuse they give out, cheating wankers, I love it and all that's coming to them.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I'm just surprised that DB hasn't commented on his love for Australian cricket after this not so surprising bombshell :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:19 pm
I'm just surprised that DB hasn't commented on his love for Australian cricket after this not so surprising bombshell :lol:
Still love em mate. Strewth you poms love a good moan up hey! That fucking ball should feel privileged to have been tampered with by the best cricketers on planet Earth!

:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Also hey poms let's not forget it was a pommie that invented ball tampering! :lol:

Step forward one Michael Atherton! :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Vaughan is making a complete tool of himself bringing the last Ashes into it.... :oops: Better to just admit the Aussies were better. 8)

Or instead maybe bring up Marcus Trescothick and the 2005 Ashes.... :lol:

Or maybe Anderson and Broad in 2010.... :lol:

Pot. Kettle. Black. :D :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Stop googling you heathen :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Poor old Aussies. :lol:

Darren Lehmann as quiet as a mouse for the first time in his life.

Steve Smith and Cameron Bancroft - "Another Press Conference? What's Jonny Bairstow done now?"

David "the line" Warner.

In the same way that England get no sympathy for the behaviour of their football fans, and the Irish get no sympathy for a handball decision when they're own players do the same, the Aussies are finding very few friends. Especially Warner, who can go fuck himself.

Last edited by arseofacrow on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

LeftfootlegendGooner

arseofacrow wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:48 am
Poor old Aussies. :lol:

Darren Lehmann as quite as a mouse for the first time in his life.

Steve Smith and Cameron Bancroft - "Another Press Conference? What's Jonny Bairstow done now?"

David "the line" Warner.

In the same way that England get no sympathy for the behaviour of their football fans, and the Irish get no sympathy for a handball decision when they're own players do the same, the Aussies are finding very few friends. Especially Warner, who can go fuck himself.

Well summed up :barscarf: :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:19 am
Still love em mate. Strewth you poms love a good moan up hey! That fucking ball should feel privileged to have been tampered with by the best cricketers on planet Earth!

How can you love the Aussies, this current team are despised throughout the cricketing world. It's not just England you know they try their sledging tactics amongst other things? Cricket was always a classy game, yeah there was a bit of niggle with bat and ball but nothing like this bunch of twats come out with. Warner chinned Root the other year, should have been banned then.

Thanks for Eoin Morgan btw, he's a very good ODI/T20 captain.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:10 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

How can you love the Aussies, this current team are despised throughout the cricketing world. It's not just England you know they try their sledging tactics amongst other things? Cricket was always a classy game, yeah there was a bit of niggle with bat and ball but nothing like this bunch of twats come out with. Warner chinned Root the other year, should have been banned then.

Haha new to cricket huh? Sledging has been going on for decades. The hilarity of watching English cricket lose its collective shit over the same stuff they’ve done for decades is fantastic. I think it's this sense of outrage entitlement and hypocrisy that makes most of the cricketing world hate every England cricket team. :lol: :wink:

Strewth!! Look mate a whinging pom!! :barscarf: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:24 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Haha new to cricket huh? Sledging has been going on for decades. The hilarity of watching English cricket lose its collective shit over the same stuff they’ve done for decades is fantastic. I think it's this sense of outrage entitlement and hypocrisy that makes most of the cricketing world hate every England cricket team. :lol: :wink:

You're wrong mate, as someone who works alongside Aussies, kiwis and saffers, trust me it's the Aussies they hate and would support us against them all day long, Aussies are called plastic yanks for a reason :wink: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:44 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:24 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

You're wrong mate, as someone who works alongside Aussies, kiwis and saffers, trust me it's the Aussies they hate and would support us against them all day long, Aussies are called plastic yanks for a reason :wink: :barscarf:
And I can tell you as a well travelled man that the England cricket team are, and have always been, hated by everyone. Similar to your football team unfortunately. There is a perception of arrogance old Empire and snobbism that accompanies English cricket. Whereas in football it's your cunty hooligan mongs that have alienated the entire football world. Sad but true.